Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibletripndicular
My Minds Eye IsRhizomorphic

Loc: Bowels of HELL
Re: highest doses? [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #949158 - 10/10/02 09:45 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I am average size person 175 lbs ...............
I can sit down and eat a 12oz steak , 1 lg. baked potatoe , nice pile of brocoli , a dinner sized salad , pile of ambrosia (fruit salad ) , with all the fixins needed for such a fine compliment ..............and be done with it in less than 20 mins .........chewing each bite 28 times (like momma always said ) and drinking along the way .
Why is it so unbelievable that 10 g of shrooms would be any different ????????????? Especially on an empty stomach ???????????/
Oh yeah and have a slice of apple pie / ice cream 20 mins after supper settles in .
Total time for that meal 40 min ...............max.............watching T.V.????????????????????????????????????????????????

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBrugman
antisobrietarian
Male

Loc: the land up over
    #949388 - 10/10/02 10:44 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

What are you talking about.. 1 hour to eat 9.5 dry grams?
A friend of a friend ate 11 dry grams in about 20 minutes.
Best time of his life, he says.

Offlinehenryp
Refugee from the Group W bench

#949680 - 10/10/02 12:57 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

"im suggesting that properly weighed 9.5 grams of dried material would literally take you near an hour to consume quickly to avoid tolerance"

Well, this may NOW be your contention, but it wasn't what you were originally talking about.  You "doubted" that so-and-so had eaten 9.5g dried cubensis.  LOTS of other people have eaten that much or more---that's MY point. 

An HOUR to eat 10g of dried anything?  That 100g plate in the pic I posted was eaten in about 20 minutes, and that's WAY more material than 10 DRIED grams would be.  And like I said, I've eaten 11+ dried grams at once, and I can eat that much in about 5 min.  Shove 'em in the mouth, crunch, crunch, crunch, drink, rinse and repeat.......

Or, put 'em in gelcaps and you can down 10g in just minutes that way, too.....

I'm not sure why tolerance would be an issue here....

My apologies for jumping the gun and assuming you were being condescending.  I get kinda tripwire about such things (too much time on political boards  :wink: )

I'd love to try Pans, but as of now I haven't.  I have about half a gram of dried Pan cyans that were the result of an aborted experiment (contamination) and I don't think that's enough for a dose (at least for me--typical dose 6-8g dried cubies).  I'd love to get another Pan print and try again--the last one was very small and VERY faint, so I used the whole thing.  If you're serious, PM me and I'll send my addy.  What do you want in return?

tripndicular:  I'm in the Great White North, waiting for snow to come again......

--------------------
"You do know how to whistle, don't you, Steve?  You just put your lips together and.....blow"

Invisibletripndicular
My Minds Eye IsRhizomorphic

Loc: Bowels of HELL
Re: highest doses? [Re: henryp]
    #951981 - 10/11/02 04:49 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

henryp..................in Re to Great White North .........thats a bummer man I live in the desert down south , I do like your style of shroom eating , sounds alot like me and one friend from school days , the rest of our little commune is affraid to eat high doses . They will partake with us but not on the religious level ! :wink:
P.S. I agree , it sounded as we were being told we were "story" telling , thus presenting a debate . :tongue:
Long Live Massive Dose Mushie Munchers!!!!!!! :cool: 

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: highest doses? [Re: TheBear]
    #952723 - 10/11/02 09:06 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Nobody's mentioned making mushroom TEA....

I've had my best and most powerful trips from grinding the cubes and making tea with it - Many people tell me I end up losing a lot of it in the process, but through several extractions in large amounts of water, its DEFINITELY sucessful.

The largest dose I've done was well over 1/4 ounce of cubensis, HOWEVER it was not the strongest - nobody seems to be taking into consideration the wild variety in strength among various strains that circulate...

The most POWERFUL trip was from 6 grams of what the locals around here were calling ubershrooms ( I learned this AFTER the trip.. ). I consumed the tea and within 20 minutes definitely had to lay down.

I listened to this cd Shpongle - Tales of the Inexpressible, which assisted in making this the most mindblowing experience I've ever had. Complete ego-loss; I was everyone and no one and was thinking everything and nothing at the same time. After going through one of the most twisted experiences of my life, I stood up and remembered that I was a life-form. I started recalling that I was indeed a human being. A human being with a history, a life, a home, a kitchen, a stove, and a teapot which I had used to make mushroom tea ;-)

LSD.... I believe 7 drops of very high-quality Alice D were consumed, and this wasn't nearly as powerful as those muchrooms.

On a sidenote: I think it is REALLY not a good idea to take a drug, and then while its still in effect (or just getting started), take more.. Its always best to take it all at once.

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
Shroomling

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

#953208 - 10/11/02 06:26 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

This is annoying me..
Some of us have no problem with the taste of mushies.
Last weekend I ate 4g of dried cubies in one mouthful, chewed for 2 mins and swallowed. Hence I could have eaten an ounce in about quarter of an hour if I really wanted. This is far from the realm of the impossible. I honestly don't give a shit if I have to eat 4g of cubies or 2g of pans or whatever.. the only reason I would eat another species is to experience a qualitatively different trip.

Offlineresin
Ghetto Monster
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ca$hville
Re: highest doses? [Re: zeta]
    #953623 - 10/11/02 09:52 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

A buddy of mine wend to score a large amount of acid from his dealer. It was in a tobasco bottle. Well these fuckers got into a big fight and the dealer and my freind got involved. The dealer got the entire damn bottle broken over his head!His head turned all red and he tryed to wash it off. I dont know how a tobasco bottle broke over his head but it did. I never rember hearing what happened to him. It was a EXTREMELY large amount of acid

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: highest doses? [Re: resin]
    #956302 - 10/13/02 02:28 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

'An HOUR to eat 10g of dried anything? That 100g plate in the pic I posted was eaten in about 20 minutes, and that's WAY more material than 10 DRIED grams would be. And like I said, I've eaten 11+ dried grams at once, and I can'
That is absolute shite and you know it! That plate would be about three to four grams dried tops...Trust me if you dry and weigh out 10 grams of dried cubensis it would require about three times as many mushrooms... or maybe your scales are different in USA

Next time you eat 10 grams of dried cubensis you time it and tell me you did it in twenty minutes - ill believe you when you eat four grams dry of cope.cyanescens

--------------------

Edited by Zen Peddler (10/13/02 02:32 AM)

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #957714 - 10/13/02 06:35 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

blue, maybe they're not totally dry ;-)

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
    #958247 - 10/13/02 09:42 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

2 hits of Window pane from the 60's.....and it kicked ass!!

11 dry grams of Cambodians.....too much.....had a terrible night.
Ended up talking to God.

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: highest doses? [Re: resin]
    #958637 - 10/13/02 11:46 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

It was a EXTREMELY large amount of acid

After a certain level - about 300-500 micrograms more acid has no effect. There are only so many brain receptors. The excess just gets urinated. You arn't going to turn into a glass of orange juice with a larger dose - it might last a little longer because there's more floating round in your system but other than that it's the same as a normal dose.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Offlineapostle11
Zoom Zoomers
Male

Re: highest doses? [Re: Xlea321]
    #8734390 - 08/06/08 03:15 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

7.5 grams dried mushrooms

--------------------

OfflineMarioTrip
since84
Male

Loc: 69 w/ you
Re: highest doses? [Re: apostle11]
    #8734413 - 08/06/08 03:20 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

12 grams dried mushrooms split into two doses taken ~2 hours apart

--------------------
I'm Livin' It, distribute it
The streets are inhibited
By cut throat niggas just like me
that out there getting dividends

OfflineThe_Ghost
ゴースト

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: USG Ishimura Flag
Re: highest doses? [Re: Xlea321]
    #8734489 - 08/06/08 03:36 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Xlea321 said:
The big dose idea doesn't really work with psychedelics like acid or shrooms. Like Leary said once you go beyond about 300-500 micrograms of acid there's no difference in effect. Same thing with mushrooms. Once above 3-5 grams there's no difference. There's only so many brain receptors available. The rest is just ejected from your body. 

Good point.

--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

OfflinePlasmid
Absent
Male
    #8734852 - 08/06/08 04:42 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

With acid, I'm not sure, nor do I think that anyone really can be sure unless they have access to the proper equipment (which includes something to verify the identity of the substance and then quantify it).  The largest number of hits I ever took was 8 of them, though one time I took 4 hits of acid which produced an experience substantially stronger than the 8 hit trip.

Bear in mind this quote from Erowid: ". . . there is no practical way to know the exact dosage of a particular tab without either trying it or knowing the chemist. "

Based on the few guidelines I can actually find that describe an LSD trip in terms of micrograms, my estimate would be that the largest dose I've done is around 300 - 500 micrograms.  Again, that's just an estimate based on what I can infer from information about average blotter doses and the power of some of my experiences.

With shrooms, I only ever bought them and at them dried once.  Every other time I've taken shrooms, I had grown them, so I ate them wet.  My rough estimate is that the highest dose of shrooms I've taken is roughly equivalent to 4 or 5 grams dry.

With the one LSD trip I had (4 hits of the stongest acid I've had), it was my 4th trip.  I was totally unprepared for how strong it would be and had a nightmare of a trip.  The next morning I was totally traumatized.  I wouldn't say that I regretted it, but for a few weeks I seriously thought I'd never do acid again.  I don't at all regret it.  It was interesting, to say the least.

Offlinenight_tripper81
Stranger

#8735250 - 08/06/08 05:57 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

well this seems like a good place for a first post

i took 6 hits of acid and found my self walking home in a snow storm and no i dont regret it..and if i could ever find any more lsd i would deff have a few more trips

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies