Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleLucid_Euphoria
Sojourner

Loc: Flip Side
My peice of shit Mirro PC
    #8714218 - 08/01/08 10:02 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

What a peice of fuckin junk.

When I first bought the thing I PCed, maybe a total of 7-8 hours of use then the little fuckin safety release seal cracked and started leaking steam out. So I bought a new safety release seal and the O-ring that goes on the inside. I've used it a total of about 4-6 hours of pressure cooking since then and that fuckin safety release seal is leaking steam again.

Wish I could afford to buy an All American.

Fuck Mirro PCs

--------------------
PAN CYAN & AZURE FOR TRADE

"If ignorance is bliss, THEN KNOCK THE SMILE OFF MY FACE!" - Zach de la Rocha

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather!" -Bill Hicks-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male
Loc: Under The Rainbow
Re: My peice of shit Mirro PC [Re: Lucid_Euphoria]
    #8714293 - 08/01/08 10:27 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

For BRF jars I don't even use my seal, but with grains you may want to. I agree though with the qualities of PC's vary tremendously.

--------------------

OfflineBennyProfane
Alcoholic Pseudointellectual
Male

#8714314 - 08/01/08 10:34 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Lucid_Euphoria said:

When I first bought the thing I PCed, maybe a total of 7-8 hours of use then the little fuckin safety release seal cracked and started leaking steam out. So I bought a new safety release seal and the O-ring that goes on the inside. I've used it a total of about 4-6 hours of pressure cooking since then and that fuckin safety release seal is leaking steam again.

Fuck Mirro PCs

I just ordered an All American last night.  Can't wait.  I have a 16 quart presto that I was using that I no longer need.  I fell asleep once while PCing and let it run bone dry but I've used it since then and it seems to still work fine.  It's yours free of charge, just pay for the shipping.

--------------------
All of my posts are completely fictional.  I post info and pics stolen from other sources because I wan't to appear to be cool to others.

Pity makes suffering contagious - Nietzsche

Believe me! The secret of reaping the greatest fruitfulness and the greatest enjoyment from life is to live dangerously! - Nietzsche

Convictions are more dangerous to the truth than lies - Nietzsche

There was only one Christian, and he died on the cross for his own sins - Nietzsche

InvisibleLucid_Euphoria
Sojourner

Loc: Flip Side
Re: My peice of shit Mirro PC [Re: BennyProfane]
    #8714350 - 08/01/08 10:50 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Benny thanks a ton man. I sent you a PM. I would say God bless you, but I believe man made god so.....Man bless you!

I love this community

--------------------
PAN CYAN & AZURE FOR TRADE

"If ignorance is bliss, THEN KNOCK THE SMILE OFF MY FACE!" - Zach de la Rocha

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather!" -Bill Hicks-

OfflineBennyProfane
Male

#8714482 - 08/01/08 11:28 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Lucid_Euphoria said:
Benny thanks a ton man. I sent you a PM. I would say God bless you, but I believe man made god so.....Man bless you!

I love this community

No problem bro, here to help as much as possible.  I certainly can't help you with advice on how to grow cause I barely know what the fuck I'm doing.  I'm with you on the man made god thing.  You see the pic of Nietzsche in my avatar?  That's a big clue on what I believe.

--------------------
All of my posts are completely fictional.  I post info and pics stolen from other sources because I wan't to appear to be cool to others.

Believe me! The secret of reaping the greatest fruitfulness and the greatest enjoyment from life is to live dangerously! - Nietzsche

There was only one Christian, and he died on the cross for his own sins - Nietzsche

InvisibleBlutjager
Inhuman
Male

#8715046 - 08/02/08 04:48 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

BennyProfane said:

I just ordered an All American last night.  Can't wait.

Watch how TREMENDOUSLY your grows improve,you are in for a happy surprise and just made one of if not the best investment you can in this hobby,looking back on it and knowing than what I know now I wouldn't have ever even attempted growing until I had my AA in hand :rockon:

InvisibleFloydseamus
Fun Guy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Long Island Flag
    #8715050 - 08/02/08 04:53 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

BennyProfane said:
Quote:

Lucid_Euphoria said:

Fuck Mirro PCs

I just ordered an All American last night.  Can't wait.  I have a 16 quart presto that I was using that I no longer need.  I fell asleep once while PCing and let it run bone dry but I've used it since then and it seems to still work fine.  It's yours free of charge, just pay for the shipping.

Dude you are the SHIT man.... Need more people like u on this site, AND in this world 5 shrooms for you brother!

--------------------

OfflineBennyProfane
Male

Re: My peice of shit Mirro PC [Re: Blutjager]
    #8722818 - 08/04/08 04:29 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

:laugh:
Quote:

Blutjager said:
Quote:

BennyProfane said:

I just ordered an All American last night.  Can't wait.

Watch how TREMENDOUSLY your grows improve,you are in for a happy surprise and just made one of if not the best investment you can in this hobby,looking back on it and knowing than what I know now I wouldn't have ever even attempted growing until I had my AA in hand :rockon:

Thats kinda what I was thinking.  I DO NOT trust these cheap PCs to hold a consistent 15psi throughout the whole process.  I know an All American won't fail me.  I have had a 100% failure rate on my spawn jars and I'm hoping that my new All American combined with some new tricks on my sterility procedues I've learned since then will give me much more success on my next try.

--------------------

OfflineBennyProfane
Male

Re: My peice of shit Mirro PC [Re: Floydseamus]
    #8722826 - 08/04/08 04:33 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Floydseamus said:
Quote:

BennyProfane said:
Quote:

Lucid_Euphoria said:

Fuck Mirro PCs

Dude you are the SHIT man.... Need more people like u on this site, AND in this world 5 shrooms for you brother!

I do what I can, I'm a very generous person.  If I counted up every square I bummed to someone in my life, I'd probably have an extra 100 packs or so.

--------------------

OfflineBugs
Zenmaster
Male User Gallery

#8731794 - 08/05/08 11:44 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Damn! Im still looking for a Big PC.

--------------------
Persuade thyself that imperfection and inconvenience are the natural lot of mortals, and there will be no room for discontent, neither for despair. Ieyasu Tokugawa

Offlinebootedboy
SpaceCowboy
 User Gallery

Re: My peice of shit Mirro PC [Re: Bugs]
    #8731817 - 08/05/08 11:51 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Man, I guess this goes along with an old adage; they just don't make 'em like they used too. My ma gave me an old pc when I moved out, probably 20 plus years old. It is a mirro with a 5, 10, and 15 psi weight. It is solid as a rock; I'm sorry yours isn't so special.

--------------------
Ask me about ARX!!!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds