Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleNlightNd1
∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇
Male User Gallery

Loc: Holographic Omniverse
Which Afterlife Realm is the DMT Hyperspace?
    #8729482 - 08/05/08 02:59 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

For those of you who do not know who Edgar Cayce is, he was a true prophet/ psychic. All of his specific predictions about the future came true other than the ones that are yet to happen. If you want proof of his prophetic ability, watch the video The Other Nostradamus, on youtube.com and do a little research on the entity. Here is what he says about the potential afterlives for us humans.

According to Cayce's revelations, our experience relates more to the entire solar system and not just three-dimensional life on earth. Cayce stated that each solar system is like a university with many dimensions of learning available and through which we must travel. Our solar system has nine planets which are physical representations of nine afterlife realms of which earth represents the third.

The afterlife realms are associated with the planets of our solar system. This does not mean souls actually live on the surface of planets as we do on earth, but rather, souls live in fourth and fifth level afterlife realms represented physically by the planets.

These afterlife realms that are associated with the planets are realms that souls can experience when not active in the physical body on earth (such as deep sleep, meditation, or other altered states that free the subconscious from its normal physical constraints).

Reincarnation takes place not only in the earth realm, but souls also reincarnate to other realms between earth incarnations. If a soul incarnates to earth from one of afterlife realms associated with our solar system, the soul will manifest a personality based on the influence of the afterlife realm they came from. These influences are defined in astrological terms and are related to the afterlife realm represented by the planet. Each planet in our solar system exerts a particular influence on us which certain lessons can be learned and for which we are tested on earth.

The first afterlife realm is physically represented by the planet Saturn. This is a realm that is equivalent to the concept of hell, a place for the purification of souls that have not kept their ways clean on earth. It is the realm for starting over. Cayce called this realm to be of "earthly woes" and a place where "all inadequate flesh goes to be redone." This realm is the "Great Changer", the great force for starting over. It is a realm where "the Creator loves those who are willing to start over."

The second afterlife realm is physically represented by the planet Mercury, the astrological realm of the mind. This realm gives us the ability to consider problems as a whole and has the influence to develop a keenness of perception in mental things. From this realm comes mental insight into the operative elements of ennobling, of virtues, of good, of beautiful, with the mysteries of the universal forces, given understanding, brings the development to the soul’s forces.

The third afterlife realm is physically represented by the planet earth, the astrological realm of testing of the flesh. If souls believe something and they really want to test it out, they can come to earth to be tested and apply themselves. By actually going through the experience themselves on earth souls can realize if what they believe is true or not for themselves. Earth is a place for souls to overcome certain weaknesses by applying themselves to see that those weaknesses are truly overcome. Here they can learn for certain whether they have really changed.

The fourth afterlife realm is physically represented by the planet Venus, the astrological realm of love. In this realm is the beauty, the joy, and the ability to write. This afterlife realm is where love is dominant and where souls find the expressions in activities in which there is the beauty seen in love, in companionship, in association, in music, in art, in all the things that bespeak of the loveliness even of nature and material things, rather than the expression of same in the earthly form or manner.

Cayce did not identify which planet is the physical representation of the fifth afterlife realm but it is probably Mars, the astrological realm of anger. This is are realm where souls learn how to control the warrior-like power, aggressions and urges that each soul has the ability to project. This realm is were we learn to control our ability to hate as well as to love.

Cayce did not identify which planet is the physical representation of the sixth afterlife realm, but it is probably Neptune, the astrological realm of mysticism. This realm is where souls have the ability to have direct experience with the Creator and perceive the Creator. It is the realm were souls find mystical, mysterious, and spiritual insight.

The seventh afterlife realm is physically represented by the planet Jupiter, the astrological realm of strength. This realm brings the bigness of vision, the nobleness of purpose, the patience with self as well as with others. Here, souls find the Universal Consciousness, that longing for the knowledge of something outside of self, the universal desire or the desire to be of help to many irrespective of the cost to self. This realm is where souls find abilities in a helpful, universal way and manner. This realm strengths the souls ability to depict situations, to analyze people and places, things and conditions. Here, the soul may become gifted in writing, lecturing, and in group direction.

The eighth afterlife realm is physically represented by the planet Uranus, the astrological realm of the psyche. This realm is where the soul develops psychic ability. This realm can develop extremes and extremism within a soul. Also, a soul can develop an interest in the occult and the mystic forces; as visions, hearings, seeing and knowing without having the physical contact with experiences in the mental body. This realm influences an interest in the spiritual things. All psychics on earth had a sojourn within this afterlife realm before incarnating to the earth.

The ninth afterlife realm is physically represented by the planet Pluto, the astrological realm of the subconscious. Here, souls can attain the final development of full consciousness. This realm has spiritual-minded influences outside of self. It influences demonstrative activity in the future affairs or developments of humanity.

The final afterlife realm is physically represented not by a planet but by the star Arcturus, the astrological realm of developing. This afterlife realm is a kind of weigh station, a transient place where souls choose to travel to other realms and other solar systems. It is the door in and out of our solar system. This realm is the junction between the spheres of activity as related to the cosmic force. This is both a usual and an unusual step in soul evolution.

Some of these are obviously not spirit realms, but which one do you think DMT takes you to? If you believe that flying saucers are real, which one of these dimensions do you think the extraterrestrials/ extradimensionals are from, if they are not of this dimension?

--------------------
Turn off your mind, relax and floatdown stream. It is not dying. Lay down all thought, surrender to the void. It is shining.

:darkside: Pink Floyd :darkside:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLethal Dose
Neuro
Male

Loc: Santa Cruz, CA
Re: Which Afterlife Realm is the DMT Hyperspace? [Re: NlightNd1]
    #8729562 - 08/05/08 03:22 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

NlightNd1 said:
Edgar whatshisface is not a true prophet/psychic.
There is no afterlife.

I fix'd your post :thumbup:

Edited by Lethal Dose (08/05/08 03:35 PM)

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Astral Realm
    #8729590 - 08/05/08 03:36 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Very interesting. Unfortunity, all the left brained rational thinkers like the poster above, will doubt the existence of a afterlife. What a surprise they are in for!

I like the classifications he has done with the planets, and I believe there is a form of "life" on every planet, which we cannot perceive based on resonance. This may be the case with earth as well.

DMT either hyper raises or lowers our vibrations allowing us to resonate with the different realms below and above us. Well, this is a personal theory of mine. The Arturians are those who are creating the crop circles of sacred geometry, which I think is the language tool we are going to have to adapt to use in the new realm approaching us. The arcturians are the orbs, or balls of light/love.

OfflineLethal Dose
Neuro
Male

Re: Which Afterlife Realm is the DMT Hyperspace? [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #8729613 - 08/05/08 03:43 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

c0sm0nautt said:
Very interesting. Unfortunity, all the PEOPLE WHO AREN'T FUCKING MORONS like the poster above, will doubt the existence of a afterlife.

fix'd again :stoned:

P.S. This kind of thing is very fun to believe in, but it carries no more weight than any other fantasy, k?

Don't be dumb

--------------------
On the scale of wibble to wobble...

InvisibleNlightNd1
∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇
Male User Gallery

Loc: Holographic Omniverse
Re: Which Afterlife Realm is the DMT Hyperspace? [Re: Lethal Dose]
    #8729679 - 08/05/08 04:01 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Lethal Dose said:
Quote:

NlightNd1 said:
There is no afterlife.

Thank you. It's people like you who make me extremely grateful to be me and to possess the Holy knowledge that I have.

--------------------
Turn off your mind, relax and floatdown stream. It is not dying. Lay down all thought, surrender to the void. It is shining.

:darkside: Pink Floyd :darkside:

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery

#8729683 - 08/05/08 04:02 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Lethal Dose said:
Quote:

c0sm0nautt said:
Very interesting. Unfortunity, all the PEOPLE WHO AREN'T FUCKING MORONS like the poster above, will doubt the existence of a afterlife.

fix'd again :stoned:

P.S. This kind of thing is very fun to believe in, but it carries no more weight than any other fantasy, k?

Don't be dumb

We create our own reality. Feel good. Let your world unfold before your eyes. The world is a lot more mystical and magical then your Western programming should have you believe. :smile: :heart:

InvisibleCameron
Too Many Words
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #8729725 - 08/05/08 04:10 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Nice, real intelligent discussion you're promoting. :thumbup:
Ad hominems don't prove points, they only serve to make you look like a fool and a poor debater.

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

Loc: N.S.A. D.C.
    #8729846 - 08/05/08 04:33 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I think it may have something to do with reality will give you what you expect it to be...  Have you ever noticed how some people claim to be "unlucky" and how bad things just seem to follow them around?  They hold onto that belief so strongly that they manifest problems.  Thus, people can have completely different views of reality and yet their personal views seem to be always supported by what they perceive.  That is why there is always much argument and derision on these subjects.

Being skeptical is not open-minded.  Skepticism is a belief system.  People do not realize how much their beliefs control and literally shut down their ability to perceive.

InvisibleMiddlemanM

Re: Which Afterlife Realm is the DMT Hyperspace? (moved) [Re: NlightNd1]
    #8729860 - 08/05/08 04:36 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

This thread was moved from Philosophy & Spirituality.

Reason: I have been asked to move blatantly mystical posts to the Mysticism forum.

InvisiblePenguarky Tunguin
f n o r d
Male User Gallery

#8729941 - 08/05/08 04:57 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

NlightNd1 said:
Quote:

Lethal Dose said:
Quote:

NlightNd1 said:
There is no afterlife.

Thank you. It's people like you who make me extremely grateful to be me and to possess the Holy knowledge that I have.

Bwahahahahahahahah!!!!

--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

OfflineLethal Dose
Neuro
Male

Re: Which Afterlife Realm is the DMT Hyperspace? [Re: Cameron]
    #8729972 - 08/05/08 05:02 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Cameron said:

Nice, real intelligent discussion you're promoting. :thumbup:
Ad hominems don't prove points, they only serve to make you look like a fool and a poor debater.

You're right, cause your post had sooooo much to do with the topic of this thread....

:blowjob:

--------------------
On the scale of wibble to wobble...

InvisibleMiddlemanM

#8730077 - 08/05/08 05:31 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

OK be cool, this is in the Mysticism forum now.

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery

Re: Which Afterlife Realm is the DMT Hyperspace? [Re: Mr.Al]
    #8730084 - 08/05/08 05:33 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Mr.Al said:
I think it may have something to do with reality will give you what you expect it to be...  Have you ever noticed how some people claim to be "unlucky" and how bad things just seem to follow them around?  They hold onto that belief so strongly that they manifest problems.  Thus, people can have completely different views of reality and yet their personal views seem to be always supported by what they perceive.  That is why there is always much argument and derision on these subjects.

Being skeptical is not open-minded.  Skepticism is a belief system.  People do not realize how much their beliefs control and literally shut down their ability to perceive.

You got it! :thumbup::thumbup:

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Which Afterlife Realm is the DMT Hyperspace? [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #8732497 - 08/06/08 06:32 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

you live in a world similar to the one i do, and people will see you as the dmt gnome, or aleast as one of them, including when they smoke dmt they will see a more physical 3d form of you. its rather groovy ja?

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineDiaboleros
Devil's spawn

Re: Which Afterlife Realm is the DMT Hyperspace? [Re: thedudenj]
    #8732678 - 08/06/08 08:27 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I've always wondered, how do souls get born? First there was only 2, Adam and Eve, and now theres 6 billion souls, where did they all come from?

InvisibleMiddlemanM

Re: Which Afterlife Realm is the DMT Hyperspace? [Re: Diaboleros]
    #8732757 - 08/06/08 09:04 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

The Egyptians believed that some souls become Suns in Orion and many are devoured in Draco.

They believed each person was a group of seven 'souls' and they preserved their bodies not because they thought they needed them, but to prevent reincarnation on Earth.

Offlinemivonx
Stranger Danger
Male

Loc: Central Texas
Re: Which Afterlife Realm is the DMT Hyperspace? [Re: Diaboleros]
    #8732778 - 08/06/08 09:08 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Life is essentially continuous.  It is passed on through procreation, not created from nothing with every conception of offspring.  Every living thing is simply the end in a long thread of life stretching back to some unknown beginning.

Personally, I consider "soul" to just be a romanticism for living essence, so therefore your soul is shared with everything that preceded you on your life thread.  It has no mass or volume to be added to or removed from, just stretched in a potentially infinite line through space and time and branching  to new threads that continue with their own potential.

:strokebeard:

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery

Re: Which Afterlife Realm is the DMT Hyperspace? [Re: mivonx]
    #8733149 - 08/06/08 11:00 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I believe each person has a higher self, which operates on a higher dimension out of what we perceive to be linear time. That higher self is learning/operating not only from your experience of existence but from every incarnation it has ever been a part of in the past and future.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Which Afterlife Realm is the DMT Hyperspace? [Re: Middleman]
    #8733292 - 08/06/08 11:33 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Middleman said:
The Egyptians believed that some souls become Suns in Orion and many are devoured in Draco.

They believed each person was a group of seven 'souls' and they preserved their bodies not because they thought they needed them, but to prevent reincarnation on Earth.

there were a couple differnt generations of the Egyptians  tho. which ones said that. personally i would have to go with the hindu approach cause then it makes my life make sense as well explains half the crazy shit i have gone thru specially when it comes to shiva

i have a note too about higherselves. according to that mayan stuff, the dream spell stuff, my higher self is white dog, well i met a woman that i saw in a ayahuasca vision and it turns out shes a white dog and she litterally acts like me when im high its strange and her motivations are the same of those of when i follow my so called higher self. really strange.

i know my connection with shiva was not my higher self or something like that, it was far deeper.

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

InvisibleJack Albertson
bismillah rahmani rahim
Male User Gallery

Loc: SOLARIS
Re: Which Afterlife Realm is the DMT Hyperspace? (moved) [Re: Middleman]
    #8733592 - 08/06/08 12:45 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Middleman said:
This thread was moved from Philosophy & Spirituality.

Reason: I have been asked to move blatantly mystical posts to the Mysticism forum. 

How is contemplating an afterlife blatantly mystical?

--------------------
Man is timid and apologetic; he is no longer upright; he dares not say "I think," "I am," but quotes some saint or sage. He is ashamed before the blade of grass or the blowing rose.Man postpones or remembers; he does not live in the present, but with reverted eye laments the past, or, heedless of the riches that surround him, stands on tiptoe to foresee the future. He cannot be happy and strong until he too lives with nature in the present, above time
TRANSCEND

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder