Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTheHappieHippies
Uber-Goober
Female User Gallery

Re: Who is the strangest person you've smoked with? [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8719268 - 08/03/08 10:53 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:
I've smoked with quite a few bums and some of them end up pretty strange.  I'm usually sitting out on my porch at night smoking and there are quite a few random bums in my neighborhood walking the streets.  I'll almost always offer 'em a hit if they ask, and they usually do.

Always leads to fun conversations.  Some of them are smart and normal, some of them are scheming and thieving fucks, and some of them are just plain crazy after they get high.

That's awesome!!

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
Re: Who is the strangest person you've smoked with? [Re: Gumby]
    #8719451 - 08/03/08 11:53 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

my buddies 68 year old uncle who looks like wilford brimley, he smoked some reefer then got out his one touch diabetes checker... haha he was hilarious.

OfflineWornTraveler
Captain Cannabis
Male

Loc: Florida, USA
    #8719533 - 08/03/08 12:12 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Last night, I and two people I had just met drove to a local elementary school, where I smoked a pretty large bowl of some chronic in the car. Pretty chill so far.

Then we climbed the building onto the three story roof of the school building, tied a rope onto the vent on the roof and a tree across the way, and ziplined down with a rock-climbing harness.

Gotta say, maybe not strange, but pretty crazy lol.

--------------------
Captain Cannabis, Guardian of Ganja, Sultan of Shrooms, Giver of Green, Tabbed Tripper, and all around Good Guy.

OfflineLlamanose
The llama knows

#10192708 - 04/18/09 11:04 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

My wife's car had a leak in the tire, so we had to leave it at her work for a day or two (the spare was flat as well).  While it was parked someone broke the window to get into the car.  The funny thing is that the door they broke the window on didn't even lock, and there was nothing of any value in the car.  They even pulled the back seat down to get into the trunk.

Anyway, I was there taking the tire off to go get the leak fixed, basically bitching and pissed about the whole situation, when this dude in a trench coat walks up.  I see him walking over and I think (ah shit, this douche is going to offer to help or ask for change or something).  Before he even said anything I was like "Hey man, I'm okay here..." and he just holds out the joint he was smoking to me.  Shit why not?

I took a hit, handed it back, he took another and passed it back and just walked off, leaving me with a good half a joint. 

Didn't say a word, maybe he saw I was having a shitty day, I don't know.  I've just called him the "weed fairy" when i told my buddies about it.

I don't know if he's the strangest person, but it was for sure the strangest situation I smoked in.

--------------------
Alice came to a fork in the road.  "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
~Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Offlinemockingbird
It Goes Round And Round

Loc: 0high0 Flag
Re: Who is the strangest person you've smoked with? [Re: Llamanose]
    #10192716 - 04/18/09 11:07 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

idk no one tooo crazy smoking with my dad for the first time was pretty surreal.  Kinda awkward, like when were 'just chillin' afterwords.  and when he talked about his 'buzz' idk weird man never thought id hear that shit out of his mouth.  Hes got some dank nugs though i must say.

--------------------

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: Who is the strangest person you've smoked with? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10192909 - 04/18/09 11:48 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

blewmeanie said:
I smoke with a friend of mine every now an then who is a complete loon. One time I went into my bedroom to get something, and when I came out he was pissed at me for leaving to ride a lawn mower with out him.:shrug:

Another time, we were sitting in my living room smoking, and my roommate had the thermostat turned way down. Suddenly he has this apifany that they should make a room that would stay cold enough to keep your drinks, and food cold that way it wouldnt go bad.......you mean like a refrigerator?:foreheadslap:

The guy rarely ever cuts his hair, but he also doesnt let it grow out more than a few inches, and hes 23 but he wears the same clothes hes had since middle school, so he pretty much looks homeless all the time.

Here is a recent note he wrote. I'm not sure why he writes in 3rd person.:confused:

Quote:

I woke up at 7am today. I really woke up at 2am, but decided against it. As most days go I had no Idea what to do. So, I did the norm. Lets move to third person. Michael got out of bed and put on a pair of jeans. no under ware or shirt. just jeans and a pair of boots. Cowboy boots. He then made the walk to the bridge. The overpass. Underpass? The interstate is below it. He walked to the cement wall and sat on it. looking down at the speeding trucks and cars listening to that woosh. This is my ocean. The practicalness of it slips away, its intended purpose, who's on it what they're doing. All i see is a driving people. Going nowhere fast, away from here.

Walking down the hill, he looks at his garb. I look like a gay prostitute.

Getting back to the house (Its a apartment overcrowded with broken things, but let him believe) He notices his sister is awake. She gets a gentle poke and a laugh. School work is in order. The paint is mixed and applied, feeling like a task but trying to enjoy. It doesnt come. Amanda walks in the room to watch. Michael quickly paints on a mustache and demands his wine and cheese. They giggle, watch cartoons, and play some games. Michael feels more like an imaginary friend than a person sometimes.

A paper was then in order. And he had to write it but diddnt want to. So he passed the time doing nothing special. thanks for doing that with me

Here is another one

Quote:

Michael was riding his bike. on the corner of tower and newberry someone threw a big gulp at him. Michael chased after the person until he reached the corner of 34th and newberry. He had the belief that he would slit their tires and beat them within an inch of death, hopefully in front of a loved one. They got away. Michael brushed it off and rode towards the corner of Archer and tower. Along the way he chased a pack of dogs behind the hobby store. oddly enough there is a boat behind the hobby store. now we all know. Michael rode along. He saw red splater on the road. was it a animal. No. Just a bag of twizilers. he rode. He made sure SFCC still existed. He rode to X Mart. To see the lake next to it. At the lake he saw a rabbid dog. He watched for a moment. Then rode away.

I had this dream. I decided i needed to go back to school. They told me at the school that ive already graduated 3 years ago. move on. I saw an ex girl friend there who embraced me for a moment then pushed me away. Some old friends gave slight interest. I got drunk and destroyed much waking up later in the dark. I was suduced by two heavy set girls in their underware. A boy threw a hammer at me. I killed the boy with the hammer and then the girls killed me. At some point i was sued for killing a stray dog that bit me in the hand.

Outline. A man sleeps with another mans wife and daugher. The wife wants the man to kill her husband. Instead the man tells the husband. goes away. then squats in the house next door to watch it all unfold.

anyway have fun. Im still around.

The crazy bastard is a mad genius, and will probably write an amazing book some day if he ever actually starts writing.

I just smoked a bowl with that fool yesterday, and he is as crazy and awesome as ever. Here is a recent note from him.

Quote:

I came to the notes section and it felt like the first day of Sixth grade. I remember in one class we had to list 3 things about ourselves, exchange, read them aloud, and then guess who it was. one girl said horses, church, music. it went on like this. Then one kid read "my first name is Michael, my last name is -edit-, My name is Michael -edit-." I wrote that one. I still do this.

Ive been staying up late. Do to the job I had. and when you work nights on you days off you still tend to stay up late. Got some videos
Wondering the streets getting into trouble. My own damn fault. Hog town creek is down the street. theres a bridge over it. one time when i was a boy i threw a rock in it. and a hobo yelled from under the bridge "Im trying to fish, throw me my bag" and I did. In the distant future Andrew and I saved a turtle from the street and returned it to the creek. Then in the near future my brother and I were enjoying our needless danger by dashing across the creek on some slippery rocks. I slipped. My foot emerged a black rainbow. Hog town creek is terribly polluted. As i said theres a bridge over it. for cars.

Im sounding to self involved. but Im the main kid im hanging with. and we hang hard. I took my sister to the park the other day. A family was having an elaborate birthday party. Clowns, moon bounce, ponies. Amanda asked if she could ride the pony. Fuck it, crash the party, your 8. I cant deny the girl a pony ride. "No mandy, you cant ride the pony, but that slide is screaming for you!" that wasnt going to fly. So what if she was the only white kid there.

Anyway, been out of touch. not on the computer. staying off the grid. positive spin. in a way. ill try to hit up the majority of you before i go again.

:facepalm::confused::crazy::wink::lol::rofl:

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#10192991 - 04/19/09 12:07 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Went to my usual disc golf course one summer day. There was this guy, J, chilling by the first tee finishing a beer at about half past noon. He invited me to play a couple rounds with him so I did.

The guy was a pro from the area that I had seen at a few tourneys. Offered me a beer but I declined. Then he pulled out a blunt and proceeded to smoke me down. He was an odd character, but I learned a lot about disc golfing from him. When kids on the course ask me how the hell I get 375-400 foot drives I always think of J, that crazy awesome stoned disc golfer.

Offlineigwna
The Cap'n
Male

Loc: New England, USA
Re: Who is the strangest person you've smoked with? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10193027 - 04/19/09 12:14 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

blewmeanie said:
Quote:

blewmeanie said:
I smoke with a friend of mine every now an then who is a complete loon. One time I went into my bedroom to get something, and when I came out he was pissed at me for leaving to ride a lawn mower with out him.:shrug:

Another time, we were sitting in my living room smoking, and my roommate had the thermostat turned way down. Suddenly he has this apifany that they should make a room that would stay cold enough to keep your drinks, and food cold that way it wouldnt go bad.......you mean like a refrigerator?:foreheadslap:

The guy rarely ever cuts his hair, but he also doesnt let it grow out more than a few inches, and hes 23 but he wears the same clothes hes had since middle school, so he pretty much looks homeless all the time.

Here is a recent note he wrote. I'm not sure why he writes in 3rd person.:confused:

Quote:

I woke up at 7am today. I really woke up at 2am, but decided against it. As most days go I had no Idea what to do. So, I did the norm. Lets move to third person. Michael got out of bed and put on a pair of jeans. no under ware or shirt. just jeans and a pair of boots. Cowboy boots. He then made the walk to the bridge. The overpass. Underpass? The interstate is below it. He walked to the cement wall and sat on it. looking down at the speeding trucks and cars listening to that woosh. This is my ocean. The practicalness of it slips away, its intended purpose, who's on it what they're doing. All i see is a driving people. Going nowhere fast, away from here.

Walking down the hill, he looks at his garb. I look like a gay prostitute.

Getting back to the house (Its a apartment overcrowded with broken things, but let him believe) He notices his sister is awake. She gets a gentle poke and a laugh. School work is in order. The paint is mixed and applied, feeling like a task but trying to enjoy. It doesnt come. Amanda walks in the room to watch. Michael quickly paints on a mustache and demands his wine and cheese. They giggle, watch cartoons, and play some games. Michael feels more like an imaginary friend than a person sometimes.

A paper was then in order. And he had to write it but diddnt want to. So he passed the time doing nothing special. thanks for doing that with me

Here is another one

Quote:

Michael was riding his bike. on the corner of tower and newberry someone threw a big gulp at him. Michael chased after the person until he reached the corner of 34th and newberry. He had the belief that he would slit their tires and beat them within an inch of death, hopefully in front of a loved one. They got away. Michael brushed it off and rode towards the corner of Archer and tower. Along the way he chased a pack of dogs behind the hobby store. oddly enough there is a boat behind the hobby store. now we all know. Michael rode along. He saw red splater on the road. was it a animal. No. Just a bag of twizilers. he rode. He made sure SFCC still existed. He rode to X Mart. To see the lake next to it. At the lake he saw a rabbid dog. He watched for a moment. Then rode away.

I had this dream. I decided i needed to go back to school. They told me at the school that ive already graduated 3 years ago. move on. I saw an ex girl friend there who embraced me for a moment then pushed me away. Some old friends gave slight interest. I got drunk and destroyed much waking up later in the dark. I was suduced by two heavy set girls in their underware. A boy threw a hammer at me. I killed the boy with the hammer and then the girls killed me. At some point i was sued for killing a stray dog that bit me in the hand.

Outline. A man sleeps with another mans wife and daugher. The wife wants the man to kill her husband. Instead the man tells the husband. goes away. then squats in the house next door to watch it all unfold.

anyway have fun. Im still around.

The crazy bastard is a mad genius, and will probably write an amazing book some day if he ever actually starts writing.

I just smoked a bowl with that fool yesterday, and he is as crazy and awesome as ever. Here is a recent note from him.

Quote:

I came to the notes section and it felt like the first day of Sixth grade. I remember in one class we had to list 3 things about ourselves, exchange, read them aloud, and then guess who it was. one girl said horses, church, music. it went on like this. Then one kid read "my first name is Michael, my last name is -edit-, My name is Michael -edit-." I wrote that one. I still do this.

Ive been staying up late. Do to the job I had. and when you work nights on you days off you still tend to stay up late. Got some videos
Wondering the streets getting into trouble. My own damn fault. Hog town creek is down the street. theres a bridge over it. one time when i was a boy i threw a rock in it. and a hobo yelled from under the bridge "Im trying to fish, throw me my bag" and I did. In the distant future Andrew and I saved a turtle from the street and returned it to the creek. Then in the near future my brother and I were enjoying our needless danger by dashing across the creek on some slippery rocks. I slipped. My foot emerged a black rainbow. Hog town creek is terribly polluted. As i said theres a bridge over it. for cars.

Im sounding to self involved. but Im the main kid im hanging with. and we hang hard. I took my sister to the park the other day. A family was having an elaborate birthday party. Clowns, moon bounce, ponies. Amanda asked if she could ride the pony. Fuck it, crash the party, your 8. I cant deny the girl a pony ride. "No mandy, you cant ride the pony, but that slide is screaming for you!" that wasnt going to fly. So what if she was the only white kid there.

Anyway, been out of touch. not on the computer. staying off the grid. positive spin. in a way. ill try to hit up the majority of you before i go again.

:facepalm::confused::crazy::wink::lol::rofl:

that was a fucking great read.

i once walked into this girls house with my friend and asked is _____ home? and her mom was like "No." so me and my friend stood there for an awkward second, realized that means leave and started to turn for the door. then her mom said, "You guys were gonna smoke pot?" and froze. we turned around slowly and said, "Well, actually, yeah." and she said "Well don't go anywhere, roll up a blunt!"

so we proceeded to. just as we were lighting said blunt, the girl comes home with a friend and says, "Looks like I got here just in time." and broke out the bong.

we smoked with her a few times. she was a pretty cool girl.
i thought she was major cute. (the girl not the mom)

--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
    #10193081 - 04/19/09 12:25 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I've smoked with a strange lot of people.

A 75 year old woman vaporized weed through her trachaeotomy hole.  A sketchy dude who looked 100% white but was very vocal about his black roots, and always had to work the phrase "from da earff" (describing weed) into conversation.  A homeless dude busted out a joint of homegrown at a busstop once, and we talked about music from the Dead to Ronnie James Dio while we smoked it. A dude who I'm pretty sure had been up over 24 hours on cocaine... you know that strange vibe.  A couple of bizarre tweakers. A black dude on a beach who came up to match some bowls when he saw me scoping for an out-of-the-way spot to toke up and told my fortune. A guy who blew up a cop car (got away with it) and ironically burned virtually to death in an apartment fire (was dead, but got successfully resucitated) in the same year.

It's hard to pick the stangest :shrug:

InvisibleJawofmalak
Friendly Stranger

Re: Who is the strangest person you've smoked with? [Re: igwna]
    #10193109 - 04/19/09 12:31 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

This one time my friend and I were out of herb and all of our dealers were dry. So one of our friends tells us about this guy named tony who sells. So we go to his apartment complex, and we see a party going on were tony lives. This guy thats drunk off his ass sees us walking and comes up to us and greets us. Now this guy was as black as the night, but he talked like Dave Chappelle when hes imitating white people.

We assume this is tony, and we ask to buy from him, and see if he can buy some liquor for us. So we take him to the liquor store, and he buys us some bacardi. He doesn't charge us for buying us booze, so the least we could do is smoke the guy out. We go back to my friend's place and precede to get him high as fuck. Weird things is that when he was high, he would only speak in rhyme. This guy was like some weird love child of doctor suess and and dr. dre.

Anyway our friend that told us about Tony gets to the apartment, and is like who the fuck is that? And were like what are you talking about, it's tony. The guys then like, no man, Im Dan. So we just look at eachother for a moment, and are like, whatever fuck it. We got the weed, mission accomplished. Guy turned out to be really awesome, he gave me my first dose of shrooms.

--------------------
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
    #10193114 - 04/19/09 12:31 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Oh, and I've had that same sort of situation (way back in high school) where a friend and I went to see if one of our buddies was home because we'd picked up some herb and knew we could smoke there (we were impatient and didn't want to go the 15 minutes to my house). 

We knock on the door and his mom answers, so we ask if he's home.  She shakes her head and says "You two look like you're lookin' for a place to smoke." We kinda looked at each other and nodded. "Well come on in let me grab the bong". :rofl:

OfflineBrugman
antisobrietarian
Male

Loc: the land up over Flag
Re: Who is the strangest person you've smoked with? [Re: Llamanose]
    #10193120 - 04/19/09 12:32 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Llamanose said:
I don't know if he's the strangest person, but it was for sure the strangest situation I smoked in.

That's an awesome story.. I also have a person I call "weed fairy". "Joint fairy" actually.

I've smoked with a few weird folks..

When I lived downtown there was this homeless man who would always be under this bridge yelling about the apocalypse. He would beg for change, but he would only take toonies (two dollar coins). He'd refuse any other coin! One day I started talking to him, and he was surprisingly normal compared to the shit he'd yell.

I sparked up my joint, we smoked it, then he whipped out his crack. It was my second time smoking crack and it was kinda fun.

InvisibleDepthToTheCore
JeeBuzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Australia brah Flag
Re: Who is the strangest person you've smoked with? [Re: Jawofmalak]
    #10193157 - 04/19/09 12:39 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

A west-african drifter named Gypsy G at a bush doof not too long ago. She came across as being really cool/chilled, but after talking to people at the festival she is apparently well known and renowned for being a drug/money scab and seems to drift around groups trying to get free shit.

I was let down when i heard this :frown:.

--------------------

"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music." - George Carlin

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: Who is the strangest person you've smoked with? [Re: DepthToTheCore]
    #10193160 - 04/19/09 12:40 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Doof is an awesome term.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleDepthToTheCore
JeeBuzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Australia brah Flag
    #10193169 - 04/19/09 12:42 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Thats what we call all of our bush music festivals, bush doofs!

This is the "doof" i was at :wink:.

--------------------

"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music." - George Carlin

Offlineigwna
The Cap'n
Male

Loc: New England, USA
Re: Who is the strangest person you've smoked with? [Re: Entropymancer]
    #10193241 - 04/19/09 01:00 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Entropymancer said:
Oh, and I've had that same sort of situation (way back in high school) where a friend and I went to see if one of our buddies was home because we'd picked up some herb and knew we could smoke there (we were impatient and didn't want to go the 15 minutes to my house). 

We knock on the door and his mom answers, so we ask if he's home.  She shakes her head and says "You two look like you're lookin' for a place to smoke." We kinda looked at each other and nodded. "Well come on in let me grab the bong". :rofl:

how did she know that ahaha

--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.

OfflineKada
Asha'man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Buckeye Flag
    #10193297 - 04/19/09 01:14 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Honetsly the strangest person i have ever smoked with was my wife. Im not saying she is strange, but it WAS strange smoking with her. She doesn't drink often, and thinks smoking is a discusting habbit. She is the most sober person i have ever met.

--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.

Invisibleblazenn
rawdog the whale.
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Who is the strangest person you've smoked with? [Re: Kada]
    #11903369 - 01/26/10 02:04 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

after reading through i have decided that this thread is worth resurrecting.

ive prolly told this story on here before but as i was coming down from my first time w/ LSD at around 10-11am i went to a park to chill out and dwell over the intense fucking experience i just had.
and this black dude comes up to where i'm sitting and i can't remember the dialog of the conversation but it turned out he was a legitamite pimp and had just got out of jail after 6 months. even told me if i need any hoes i know where to go >.<
eventually i told him i had some bud but nothing to smoke with, so he whipped up a sprite can to smoke off real quick and so we smoked some of my bud.
this whole time i'm still tripping a bit from the lucy.
i had probably the deepest conversation about life w/ this dude that i've ever had.

i wouldn't at all say he was strange in the way he acted, but it's not everyday you smoke off a sprite can with a pimp

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Who is the strangest person you've smoked with? [Re: blazenn]
    #11903407 - 01/26/10 02:33 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

This thread is a shining example of ganja-induced camaraderie.

I would probably say the strangest people I've smoked with were some hardcore kandy kids named Skittles and Krunk... this was after blowing lines of Ketamine in the back room of a rave while hardcore pornography was being projected onto a screen.  Going back to have a few bowls at Skittles' mother's trailer was one of the most surreal experiences of my life.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Invisiblemindtool

Re: Who is the strangest person you've smoked with? [Re: deCypher]
    #11903512 - 01/26/10 03:33 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I once Smoked weed with this crazy buff guy the day he got out of prison. He was in his fifties but he was HUGE!!! Anyways this guy was in the pin for years and when he got high he didn't know where he was. He nearly broke my bong, almost stepped on my cat, threatened me, And was going to kill my uncle and bury him in my back yard. It sounds kinda funny, but "uncle Bubba" (thats what he wanted me to call him) was a goddamn nightmare!!
:FattyNoneck: - even scarier that this guy :sad:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order