Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Adding a Fish Tank Bubbler When fruiting???
    #869357 - 09/07/02 05:27 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I have 2 trays of EQ's fruiting at the time. I notice they will never grow really straight up and look really healthy . I think it was lack of enough Oxygen. Tonight i put in a tube from a fish tank bubbler.. Its a pretty small pump.

i have the tube burried in a mixture of water and perlite. about an inch

It bubbles right up in the center of the tank(inthe water/perlite in between the trays).

I am eager to see if this will really help the conditions. Having that much fresh oxygen.

Will this probably help? Or is there something i dont know?

MiNT
Happy Growing

-ps i will have pics of the Eq's they are about 3-4 inch caps.. But you can tell they were lacking the fresh air

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledog
straw dog

Loc: Route 66
Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: Anonymous]
    #869373 - 09/07/02 05:35 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------

Fascism (fash'izem) n. A governmental system marked by a centralized dictatorship, stringent socioeconomic controls, and often belligerent nationalism. see also: the Bush Administration.

Offlinegoatywoaty
THing of thing

Loc: caught in the storm of en...
Re: Adding a Fish Tank Bubbler When fruiting??? [Re: dog]
    #871314 - 09/09/02 07:31 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

my cat's fleas dont have a humidity gauge, could anyone suggest how much their mini flea fish tank water bubblers would raise the humidity in their mini flea terrarium? it was read earlier but cant be found now for the life of the fleas!!!

--------------------
[real.eyes.realize.real.lies]
the only reality is the one you make of it, for in the end it becomes what it always was.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix