Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNunbuh_Chrubble
I'm just a kittycat
Male User Gallery

Re: A bad trip waiting to happen? [Re: cake is a lie]
    #8695290 - 07/28/08 11:21 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

cake is a lie said:

by bad i ment you just feeling paranoid and dissapointed and angery and just getting absolutely nothing out of it.  in a bad trip nothing really happens because your fixating on something that has nothing to do with anything.  your problems dont manafest at all because you think the trip itself that has the problem or you think you got ripped off.  eating mushrooms or acid when you have problems is not always a sure fire way of confronting your problems, at higher doses it becomes more and more likely however but never a guarentee.  getting these trips are from asumptions that you have befor the trip like it will help you face all your problems or your going to see mad visiuals.

in my expericence you may have asumptions in your subconcious but those are the ones that are really causing your problems. you shouldnt really conciously expect for it to be a plesant or unplesant or if your going to experience anything that you will carry for the rest of your life or not.  thinking your dying or losing your shit and panicing or think you screaming with your mouth closed imo isnt a bad trip. it sure as hell isnt pleasent but you get something out of it and never ever regret them.

Yeah, I think we're on the same page. Certainly, if you're just freaking out all terrified and don't have the will to be productive with your emotions then there is no benefit.

I think "bad trip" is too vague of a term.

Because there are trips that are just frustrating/annoying/uncomortable,

then there are trips that are difficult emotionally,

then there are trips that are just overwhelming feelings of terror and fear,

then there are trips where you feel like you're dying and it's cool

then there are trips where you feel like you're dying and it's fucking traumatic

then there are trips where you have convulsions/seizure

And not all of these I think should be referred to as "bad trip". Some are just shitty and dissapointing. IMO it's not a "bad trip" unless you don't feel right for at least a week after comming down. The disturbance has to endure beyond the 6-12 hours of tripping to earn that label from me.

--------------------

"This day is a lover..."

~Rumi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRam Dass
Challenger
Male

Loc: 2000 Feet Under the Sea
Re: A bad trip waiting to happen? [Re: Prof. Astro]
    #8695336 - 07/28/08 11:32 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Amberica said:
Lay off the weed, and find something you enjoy doing.
I never found marijuana to be helpful in my life, maybe yours would be better without it too.
Not ragging on those who use it, I just never found it to stimulate my mind in any desirable way.

I am glad somebody else feels the same way I do

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom