Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSupershrooomer
journeyman
 User Gallery

Problems with Sporeworks Myco-bags solved!!!
    #887382 - 09/17/02 05:00 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I have encountered nothing but exceptional service when using Sporeworks, yet I may be having an issue with a rather large amount of myco-bags. I have ordered myco-bags on two separate occasions and they worked very well. Basing my order on their previous performance, I placed an order for 60 myco-bags and a large number of spore syringes.

I received the order promptly on the 14th of August, and I innoculated the bags the same day. Temperatures were kept at a constant 80-85 in a dark room. It is now one month later and only 8 bags are showing any signs of colonization. The bags that are colonizing are of different strains. Meaning that the 8 bags were not innoculated from only one syringe, more like 2 or 3. Only 1 bag is nearly fully colonized, while the other 7 have various degrees of colonizing occuring.

I am wondering if there is a possible problem with the syringes or the mycobags. I contacted Sporeworks and they said that the high heat during the summer months may be destroying the spores in the syringe. I have 51 viable mycobags waiting to be innoculated, and am in the process of getting replacement syringes. It appears that about 10 syringes were destroyed. Only one myco-bag out of 60 was soggy and unusable. I will also be getting a replacement for that. I think sporeworks service is excellent and am very happy with the way they responded to my issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Re: Problems with Sporeworks Myco-bags solved!!! [Re: Supershrooomer]
    #887511 - 09/17/02 06:07 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

InvisibleJoshua
Holoman
Male

Loc: The Matrix
    #887918 - 09/17/02 08:50 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I have had problems w/ my own polybags. I have noticed the culprit to be lack of gas exchange in the bag. Be sure to allow your filters access to fresh air. If you are packing all of the bags together, you may find the vents to be blocked.

I am still trying to master the mycobag technique, they are well worth the time IMO.

Joshua

--------------------
The Shroomery Bookstore

Great books for inquiring minds!

"Life After Death is Saprophytic!"

OfflineDystopian Harbinger
Cheech Wizard

Re: Problems with Sporeworks Myco-bags solved!!! [Re: Joshua]
    #888010 - 09/17/02 09:27 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Yep, what joshua said...as spawn bags colonize they should puff up a bit if you stack them two deep the bottom ones wont colonize as fast as the ones that can actually exchange air. If you are boxing them all together and letting them incubate it might be in your best interest to place a layer of them on the bottom of the box and make sure that there is nothing to prevent the top from expanding.

--------------------
At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid.
-Nietzsche

InvisibleMac

#888715 - 09/17/02 01:30 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I order mycobags bout 4 months ago. They took forever to colonize. But boy what great flushes I had with them when cased. Had ordered 10 bags and they were running behind. When I did get the bags they mailed me extra ones to compensate for the time I had to wait. Good business.

OfflineJameZTheNewbie
The Mahatma OfZalu

Loc: pass the gates of hell 2 ...
Re: Problems with Sporeworks Myco-bags solved!!! [Re: Mac]
    #889028 - 09/17/02 03:59 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

myco bags flush 5 or 6 times with a good 2 grams dried on the later flushes

--------------------
Mice have feelings

Offlinetrancefishy
ambiguity

Loc: under the stars
Re: Problems with Sporeworks Myco-bags solved!!! [Re: JameZTheNewbie]
    #891478 - 09/18/02 03:27 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I have had my bag for 2 months, absolutely nothing has happened. my order went through phoenix during august, maybe that is why. do i need to encrypt my email to them or is regular text fine?

OfflineRealnuggetz
Just a friend of the family
Male User Gallery

Loc: SF/NYC biCoastal
Re: Problems with Sporeworks Myco-bags solved!!! [Re: JameZTheNewbie]
    #8693825 - 07/28/08 07:24 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

JameZTheNewbie said:

I wouldn't waste my time with something that would only yield me 2 grams on any flush.

--------------------
Nothin left to do but smile smile smile

InvisibleFooMan
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Earth Flag
Re: Problems with Sporeworks Myco-bags solved!!! [Re: Realnuggetz]
    #8694515 - 07/28/08 09:04 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Realnuggetz said:
Quote:

JameZTheNewbie said:

I wouldn't waste my time with something that would only yield me 2 grams on any flush.

Did you check the date on the post you quoted? It's ancient.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order