Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineozweego5
Stranger
has anyone found any active mushrooms in new england area?? Maine
    #8691112 - 07/28/08 01:15 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I have been trying to find some actives in my area and was wondering if anyone else in the new england area , I am from Maine, Any good finds this 2008 summer yet???

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineimplee
Cyber Hippie
Male User Gallery

Loc: Houston, Texas. Flag
Re: has anyone found any active mushrooms in new england area?? Maine [Re: ozweego5]
    #8691144 - 07/28/08 01:27 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

InvisibleCureCat
Strangest
 User Gallery

Loc: clawing your furniture
Trusted Identifier
Re: has anyone found any active mushrooms in new england area?? Maine [Re: ozweego5]
    #8691353 - 07/28/08 06:14 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Please read the Mushroom Hunting Forum Rules before posting:

Quote:

I. Mushroom Hunting Forum rules

3. Do not ask what mushrooms can be found growing in your state or immediate area.  That information can be found here:  http://www.shroomery.org/8461/Which-mushrooms-grow-wild-in-my-area Also read the Mushroom Hunting FAQ.

4. Do not ask about current finds in your area.
These posts have been flooding the forum for years. If you're curious about if mushrooms are growing in your area, get out there and look! Mushrooms don't read the books. Sometimes they fruit outside of season. There is no set date for any season, only vast generalizations. Your best bet is that if it's close to the season for the mushroom you are looking for and its been raining, you just might find some.

8. No asking for hunting partners.
The Hunting Forum is for learning, sharing, teaching and identification purposes. If you would like to request a hunting buddy, make a topic about it in the Gathering Forum. You will gain access to the Gathering Forum after being a member for more than 60 days and when you have reached more than 100 posts.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck