Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineYeahGuy
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Southern Maine
Transplanting Wilds to Indoor
    #8689972 - 07/27/08 08:28 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Believe I found some Gyms today, leaning toward Gymnopilus liquiritae. Sparing all the details, I broke up a rotten log in a plastic box, the part of it that had no mycelieum growth, while the other part of the log with it and the mushrooms, I put on top of the wood chips just made. Sprayed it with a mist spray water bottle, and covered it in plastic wrap. Is this a workable setup? Being the food is there, are my two environment inputs mainly temperature and humidity then? Once my spore print comes out, Im gonna post it tomorrow in the ID Requests. Thanks!

--------------------
Gregor Arturo
Myco-hunter & Photographer

The only active I've ever found - Persistence is key! However, I do dig those tasty ones too! But always beware!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies