Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

Your best "getting away with it" stories
    #8689185 - 07/27/08 05:06 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

This is a thread for stories where you've come close to getting busted but a bit of cheek has helped you escape.

I have 2 stories.

1.  A friend had 30 e pills in a baggy in his pocket.  His front door was open and the police walked straight in looking for someone else.  They saw bongs and pills on the side and then started searching everyone.  I was quick and stashed my weed down the side of the sofa!  My friend had one pocket searched he managed to take the pills out of the other pocket and put them into the pocket they had just searched without them noticing!

2. A friend was walking along with a big bag of e's.  The cops stopped right next to him.  As they did so he quickly threw his bag of pills under the cop car.  They searched him and drove off.  He picked up his pills and went on his merry way!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: Your best "getting away with it" stories [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8689549 - 07/27/08 06:34 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Woke up to a cop banging his flashlight on the window. He said he was following me for a half mile as I was riding against the guardrail sparks flyin. He took me out of the car and had me sit on the guardrail. I snap out of it as he turns around for a second and I threw the 2 bags behind me down the embakement which had 2 sheets of acid, half ounce of mushies, couple grams of coke, and a bunch of roofies. Got a dui and spent the night in jail. The next morning I took a cab back to the spot, went down the embakement, found the bags still chillin! Got all my shit back. If I wouldn't have snapped out of that roofie blackout right at the right moment I would have done some time.

Anonymous #3

Re: Your best "getting away with it" stories [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8689703 - 07/27/08 07:16 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I was fucking this bitch who was passed out.  She woke up as I busted in her face.  I blinded her, SPit on her pussy, licked it a bit, sucked her asshole, slapped her ass and took off.  It was hot.

Anonymous #4

Re: Your best "getting away with it" stories [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8689711 - 07/27/08 07:19 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
I was fucking this bitch who was passed out.  She woke up as I busted in her face.  I blinded her, SPit on her pussy, licked it a bit, sucked her asshole, slapped her ass and took off.  It was hot.

You got away with nothing.

Methinks voluntary sucking of the brown eye means you were punished for your seminal sins.

Anonymous #5

Re: Your best "getting away with it" stories [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8689923 - 07/27/08 08:09 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

some cops rolled up on us at a popular smoking spot for high schoolers. me and two friends were smoking a J, plus one of them, we'll call C, had about a half ounce on him. we see the pigs and the friend called R yells "Oh shit, run!" C throws down the bag of grass and we take off towards somebody's backyard fence. me and R scale the fence and try to get passed the dog. C was looking behind him and ran face-first into the fence, knocking a section of it down. not missing a beat he gets up and the dog runs at the cop. we jump a couple more fences and get away.

the cop got a good look at us and watched us all much harder our senior year, but had no proof/evidence. im guessing he found the half-oz, b/c it was gone when C went back.

i've also barely avoided a couple DUIs i got pulled over for, one of which i was shitfaced and had no excuse for driving, but i managed to pass the field tests and the cop let me go, even though he said he was fairly sure i was wasted. it was less than a quarter mile away from my apartment.

Anonymous #2

Re: Your best "getting away with it" stories [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #8689983 - 07/27/08 08:33 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

C is a idiot for ditching the weed before he ran. What the fuck was he thinkin? High school rook.

Anonymous #6

#8689993 - 07/27/08 08:37 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah. Especially when your about tot urn 18. Once you turn 18 all your charges are erased.

Anonymous #7

#8690005 - 07/27/08 08:43 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
Woke up to a cop banging his flashlight on the window. He said he was following me for a half mile as I was riding against the guardrail sparks flyin. He took me out of the car and had me sit on the guardrail. I snap out of it as he turns around for a second and I threw the 2 bags behind me down the embakement which had 2 sheets of acid, half ounce of mushies, couple grams of coke, and a bunch of roofies. Got a dui and spent the night in jail. The next morning I took a cab back to the spot, went down the embakement, found the bags still chillin! Got all my shit back. If I wouldn't have snapped out of that roofie blackout right at the right moment I would have done some time.

Damn homie you like to party!

Anonymous #8

Re: Your best "getting away with it" stories [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #8690433 - 07/27/08 10:11 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I got dragged out of my car by a cop for selling drugs in front of the methadone clinic.  As he is dragging me into the clinic, I pop a biscuit into my mouth and swallow it.  He brings me inside and doesn't find anything.  Another time I got pulled over and ate a bunch of oxys before they got to the car, and I've been searched with weed stashed really well and they never found it.

Anonymous #9

Re: Your best "getting away with it" stories [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #8691332 - 07/28/08 05:28 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

So one day I had this scam going where me and my criminal buddy were going to drive these people out of their hotel by making it seem like the place was haunted.

Anyway, it was a brilliant scheme and I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those pesky kids.

Anonymous #10

Re: Your best "getting away with it" stories [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #8691461 - 07/28/08 07:38 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

was coming back from the city with our newly bought 4 ounces of herb and my buddy got pulled over im in the back seat, and the QP is with the passenger between his legs in a little gift bag. 

we had no insurance and no inspection sticker, the cop let us off and told us to get that shit. 

we were lucky

Anonymous #11

Re: Your best "getting away with it" stories [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #8691604 - 07/28/08 08:54 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

The first time I did shrooms was at this secluded park that we've never even seen cops in before. My friend and I ate them all (split about 20 grams wet) and were tripping hard all night. About 3 in the morning a cop car pulls up and we have nowhere to go so we just sit it out waiting for him to come over. I take the time to ask my friend how my eyes look and she responds, "Your pupils are fucking huge!" Great.... :shocked:

The cop takes fucking forever, he must have been running our license plates, then he walks up and asks us what we are doing there since it's a 'daytime only area' in the park and he's blinding us the whole time with his light. We say that we were just camping there for the night.

I forgot to mention that this is on 4/20 so he probably already suspected us of doing something up there.

The cop then asks us our names and address, so my friend gets defensive and says, "We haven't done anything wrong, why do you need that?" The cop said he just wanted to check to make sure we didn't have warrents out so we gave him the info since he probably ran our plates anyway.

He then went back to his car to run that info and I'm freaking out the whole time just knowing that I'm going to jail and thinking of what all I had on me. I had weed, a pipe and some xanax in my trunk so I was sure I'd get some time for that. Plus I was starting to feel really queasy, my friend had puked her shrooms up in the woods earlier and I knew that if I was taken to the station I would puke and was thinking they'd then use the mushrooms I puked up as more charges.

I was seeing tracers like crazy so all of a sudden the cop car just leaves and I see his red lights streaming down the road and now I'm thinking "What the fuck just happened??" So after about an hour of calming down we figure we just lucked the fuck out and the cop was pretty cool since it was very obvious we were on something when he was talking to us.

We popped some xanax and then went to sleep a few hours later while the woods looked like a pastel painting with the moonlight shining through, it was amazing.  :royalrainbow:

Anonymous #12

Re: Your best "getting away with it" stories [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #8702102 - 07/30/08 12:44 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Got pulled over once, smoking pot. Cop was going through my wallet wile I was in the front seat of his car and pulled out a baggie with 13 hits in it. Unwrapped it looked at it, I'm shitting myself, wrapped it back up and stuffed it back in my wallet. I was glad to get a possession of marijuana ticket that day.

Another time I was in a van pulling into a dead show in Boston. We just smoked one and got pulled over. I was the only one with pot. I was the last person to be searched. Told them I have a bag of weed in my front pocket. They get the bag and just pat the rest of me, including the ten lot in my back pocket. They tore apart the van a little and let us go on our way. It was plain and unperefed and not in a bag or anything so they might not have known, but very scarey. I did end up getting busted with 200 of them a few weeks later when I got home.

Anonymous #13

Re: Your best "getting away with it" stories [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #8702245 - 07/30/08 01:13 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I had picked up a QP of reef in S. Fla and was following some friends driving in front of me to his place to break it up and sell it out.  As we are driving down the street we pass a cop, who then turns the lights on and starts driving towards us.  There was too much weed to do anything but await our fate.  The cop gets behind us, so I start pulling off to the side, but then he passes us and pulls over my friends I was following.  I pull back into the street and take off like I knew that is what he was planning to do all along.  My friends got searched and the cops stripped the car while they waited cuffed on the curb, only to find nothing but cash, and let him go.  We met up later that night and celebrated the great escape.  The next day I talked to my and she mentioned the car on the side of the road.  I made a big swallow at the thought of my mom driving past me cuffed on the curb.

Anonymous #14

#8702331 - 07/30/08 01:35 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I'm not much of a risk taker.

The best "getaway" I can think of was when I was like 16. We couldn't smoke much of anywhere so we would drive to the back end of this rich community in town where there is an even richer and more isolated community down a long, narrow, wooded entry road.

There was a spot on the road where one could get onto a path blazed by ATV'ers and the like... not a straight up trail, but like a shitty dirt road just wide enough for one car.

Anyway, we had no where to smoke, so we'd go down there and back down the shitty dirt road until we couldn't go any farther... then we'd stop, and get ridiculously blazed.

This worked fine many times, but then winter set in... we attempted our usual routine on top of a few inches of snow. We figured it would be no challenge for my friend's shitbox 4x4 Blazer. (Blazer... tee hee...)

The snow was certainly not a challenge, but the ice hidden under the snow in the one spot we decided to stop certainly was.

Of course, we are blazed out of our skulls, trying to get the car out... paranoid as hell that someone is going to call the cops because it's night time and you can hear the tires spinning as we try to put traction underneath. (Branches and shit, whatever we could find.)

Anyway, sure enough, the cops show up... by now we have been trying for 15 minutes so the smell has diminished. They ask, "So what are you guys doing out here??" semi-suspicious... we spit some bullshit about how we "heard there were some ATVs down here and we wanted to check it out."

Now these cops were either ridiculously cool, or we lucked out. One said, "Okay, well why don't you let me try driving it out?" so my friend lets the cop get in his car, in the driver's seat... meanwhile, his quarter of dank is ON the visor, (flipped up) not 6 inches above this cop's head.

He can't get it out, so I hurriedly suggest he help push while I drive it out. (I was about 120 lbs and easily the weakest out of the four of us.)

Somehow, we manage to get loose. We pull up onto the pavement, and thank the two cops profusely. Then we got the fuck out of there without further questioning, somehow.

-

I am a firm believer of the idea that cops are egomaniacs and therefore have TWO distinct modes: DICK and RICHARD... or hassler and helper. They're either on you with their suspicion, or they dub you an innocent civilian who needs their help.

The REAL magic is learning how to flip them. I have had cops roll up on me and my friends doing illegal shit in shady places... a quick, "Oh hey, listen, we're lost... can you tell us how to get to [x location]?" and it's like they completely forget they had suspicions because it's so obvious you need help. Making yourself out to be as much of a useless, thoughtless, helpless American who is DEPENDENT on their wonderful services is pretty much the key to getting out of any borderline confrontations.

Anonymous #15

Re: Your best "getting away with it" stories [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #8708620 - 07/31/08 05:32 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

getting on a flight from boston to reno for my sister's graduation..i (stupidly) packed an 1/8th of weed and a joint in my backpack and went thru security (didn't have any checked baggage).  they pull me aside and tell me i've been chosen for additional screening!  guy pats me down and i come up clean, and says as long as they guys going through my bag say i'm ok i'm good to go. 

as i'm walking up to them, one of the guys finds the 1/8th and pulls it out of my bag and shows it to me and is gettin kind of confrontational, and says to me "you all set with THIS?"  i just play dumb, say it's my roommate's backpack, and that i'm an NCAA athlete and get drug tested all the time (which was true..but it was in the off-season).  we went back and forth a couple of times, with the guy asking me stuff like "so it isn't yours?  you don't smoke weed?"  just played dumb the whole time and he eventually tore the bag open and dumped it all in the trash and let me on my way.

jesus FUCK i was scared.......thinking i would be arrested and that i would be that one family member who fucked up.....getting a possession charge going to his sister's graduation.

best thing out of it all was they didn't find the joint!  best smoke ever. :grin:

Anonymous #16

Re: Your best "getting away with it" stories [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #8708708 - 07/31/08 05:54 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I went camping when i was in college and i stuffed my 45 auto in my back pack when i came back i pulled my stuff out and for got it was in the front pouch the next day i shoved my books in it and went to class. We left everything in the room and went in to the lab when we came back some girls purse was missing so they wouldn't let any one leave, they had campus police come down to check each person before they left. They asked everyone to unzip their bags, thats when i saw the 45. One by on they checked bags. I swear i was ready to shit my self they got to the person in front of me and i was sweating so bad. The guy opened his bag and the cop pulled out the girls purse. I didnt wait for the cop to say a word i just walked out as fast as possible.

Anonymous #1

Re: Your best "getting away with it" stories [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #8710922 - 08/01/08 06:41 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
best thing out of it all was they didn't find the joint!  best smoke ever. :grin:

Thats sweet!

A similar thing happened to us.  We were swooped on by undercover drug agents thinking we were doing a big deal.  We only had an 8th of hash!  After loads of questions and shit they eventually poured it on the floor and stamped on it.

As soon as they left I went to where they stamped on it and managed to pick up about 2 grams of hash chunks that hadn't broken up!

We made 3 monster joints!  hahaha

Anonymous #17

#8711074 - 08/01/08 08:09 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

This is kinda long so I apologize but its worth it

I was on phish tour and I took 4 hits of liquid and the 45 minutes later I took 4 more hits (I had 1200 hits of liquid on me my friend had 25 rolls and anther kid had an ounce of shrooms on him and we all had weed) we drove like 3 hours from the venue without seeing a single cop so we decided to smoke right after that it hit me so fucking hard and as I pull out a cigg a cop pulls behind me.
Now mind you my car was a VW golf with phish and dead stickers covering it and low and behold my third break light was stuck on and im 18 at the time and 3:30 in the morning.
He pulls us over. He says the norm do you know why I pulled you over I say no.
Then he asked how much I had to drink that night I said none im only 18 then he says like 1 or 2 is no big deal sir, so I got right in his monkey face and breathed really hard and said I HAVENT BEEN DRINKING SIR.
He then explains my brake lights are stuck on and I say look when I hit the breaks they are getting brighter when I let go they are getting dimmer. He then says thats my 4 way flashers and I say they arnt on so I say watch on the count of three ill hit the brakes 1....2....3... see the got brighter on now on the count of three ill let go  1....2...3... see they got dimmer.
Well my car was registered under my dads name so i could have cheap insurance.
Another cruiser pulls up and my friends are freaking really bad.
He comes back and says "we couldnt get ahold of your dad and im trusting you didnt steal it from him so im letting you off with a verble warning"

We left and after I find out the cop wasnt black like I thought he was and I had the best trip ever.

The End

Anonymous #18

Re: Your best "getting away with it" stories [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #8732998 - 08/06/08 10:21 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I went to a concert one time at a college football stadium, and had forgotten that I would be searched when I entered; I had two bags of blow in my pocket: one half gram and one gram.  So as I walk up to the stadium I see an Event Staff woman checking for weapons.  I told her I had a knife, and she told me that I could go hide it in the woods, or under the trash can.  I put it under the trash can.  Then she asked if I had anything else, and I said  no and went inside the gates. 
  As me and my girlfriend walked in, a cop came up to me and told me to stop, then asked if I had anything on me.  I said no, and that I had just been searched.  Since the beginning, when he started talking to me, he had been patting me down, and I never consented, but I was trying to be polite about everything I said.  When I asked why he was searching me, he said "because you're going to a concert!", which didn't answer my question at all.  He pulled out about 800 dollars in cash first, all twenties.  I said "it's for my rent."  Then he pulled out two cell phones: one prepaid, one regular.  "One belongs to my friend."  He also put his hands halfway INSIDE my pocket, but didn't find anything to hold me for.  The whole time the gram and half gram bags were sitting at the bottom of my pocket, where he patted about 3 times throughout the search.
  The only reasons I can think of that he didn't say anything is that the bags were so small that he didnt feel them with his gloves on, or that the reason he searched me is that he saw a suspicious bulge in my pocket and two tiny little bags don't pass off as suspicious bulges.  Anyway, VERY lucky... I definitely thought that that would be my first night in jail.
  So we walk away and I tell my girlfriend I had a gram and a half of blow in my pocket and she freaked out because she didn't know.  HAHAHA!  I went to the bathroom, but it in a secret pocket in my shoe and enjoyed the concert to the best that I could after the bullshit.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds