Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Iran to Hang 30 Drug Dealers and Adulterers on Sunday
    #8684825 - 07/26/08 04:00 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

And America is the bad-guy of the two?

Quote:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/07/26/iran.hangings/index.html

TEHRAN, Iran (CNN) -- Thirty people convicted of drug and other criminal charges will be hanged on Sunday, Iran's semi-official Fars News Agency reported Saturday.
A convicted Iranian drug dealer is hanged from a crane in the southern city of Shiraz in September.

A convicted Iranian drug dealer is hanged from a crane in the southern city of Shiraz in September.

The 30 had their cases tried by the highest judicial authorities and were found guilty of the charges brought against them, Iran's judiciary said in a statement.

The verdicts are final, and the sentences will be carried out Sunday, according to Fars.

According to Amnesty International, Iran executed 317 people last year, second only to China's 470. The U.S. executed 42 people in 2007, according to Amnesty International.

The Iranian judiciary's statement said that all 30 were convicted of crimes including murder, murder in commission of a crime, disturbing public safety and security, being a public nuisance while drunk and being involved in illegal relationships -- relationships between men and women who are not married to each other.

Kidnapping and using weapons while committing a crime were among the charges.

The statement said that 20 of the people were convicted of drug and alcohol dealing, armed robbery and smuggling arms.
Don't Miss

* UK: Iran's threat to Israel 'abhorrent'
    * Iran describes nuclear talks as 'constructive'

The judiciary said it will provide more details later as to the crimes committed by those condemned and added that the hangings should serve as a warning to those who are contemplating committing such crimes.

Others are awaiting trial, and their sentences will be carried out as soon as the verdicts are pronounced by the courts, the judiciary said.

The judiciary asked the public to notify the authorities if they have any information that might lead to arrest and convictions of criminals.

Iran's government launched a campaign March 20 to increase public security and bring the crime rate down.

Police cracked down on drug dealers, whom they called criminal gang members, and habitual criminals who use guns in the commission of their crime. Alleged weapons smugglers and people who break social and religious laws, including adulterers, were also targets.

National television showed scenes of what were described as criminals being paraded in chains as a deterrent to others. The wave of arrests has subsided, as officials are now prosecuting the suspects and sentencing those convicted.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSolomonTheShaman
I love to travel
Male

Re: Iran to Hang 30 Drug Dealers and Adulterers on Sunday [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8684847 - 07/26/08 04:07 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Amen, sir.

--------------------
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mohandas Gandhi

InvisibleDieCommie

#8684851 - 07/26/08 04:08 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Only a fringe believe such a thing.

OfflineMadtowntripper
 User Gallery

Re: Iran to Hang 30 Drug Dealers and Adulterers on Sunday [Re: DieCommie]
    #8684855 - 07/26/08 04:10 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I was speaking to the vocal minority who frequent the Politics Forum here.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleLuddite
I watch Fox News
 User Gallery

#8684891 - 07/26/08 04:20 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

They're part of the Iranian regime.

InvisibleMinstrel
Man of Science
Male User Gallery

Loc: Hogtown
    #8685026 - 07/26/08 04:53 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:

Keywords:  Of the two

--------------------

InvisibleDieCommie

#8685085 - 07/26/08 05:18 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:
I was speaking to the vocal minority who frequent the Politics Forum here.

Ahh, right.  Well you wont get any criticism from me.

Even the fact that they do their executions publicly is fucked up.  If you are going to execute a criminal it should be done privately and somberly with a detached logic.  It should not be reveled in and publicly flaunted as is done in Iran.

OfflineMadtowntripper
 User Gallery

#8685093 - 07/26/08 05:21 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

If you click the link you can see pictures of an Iranian criminal being hung from a construction crane in a city square!

Good ol' Iran.  Boy, I bet they're just misunderstood.

--------------------

InvisibleEntheogenicPeace
Scholar
Male

#8685187 - 07/26/08 05:59 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

---

Edited by EntheogenicPeace (03/10/21 05:34 PM)

InvisibleMinstrel
Man of Science
Male User Gallery

#8685216 - 07/26/08 06:07 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:
If you click the link you can see pictures of an Iranian criminal being hung from a construction crane in a city square!

Are you familiar with the way propaganda is suppose to work? 

Oh Noes! Iran is such a terrible place!  The USA is the only one who can step in and safe those poor people!  It will make us feel better about who we are, by shouldering this great burden to give them freedom, like we have!  Drug dealers will only be punished with a decade of rape in overcrowded cells, which is so much more humane than killing them outright!

--------------------

Edited by Minstrel (07/26/08 06:15 PM)

OfflineMadtowntripper
 User Gallery

Re: Iran to Hang 30 Drug Dealers and Adulterers on Sunday [Re: EntheogenicPeace]
    #8685230 - 07/26/08 06:13 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Are you kidding?  There are countless examples here of people favorably comparing the Iranian Gov't w/ that of the US...

Here's disco_cat arguing that Iran could never be developing nuclear weapons and that surely the US was lying when making such a claim.  You'll note that well after this statement was made Iran admitted to having a nuclear program.  But they would never lie...

Quote:

Disco_cat said;
So who do you believe, the people who incessantly prove themselves to be liers and war-mongerers, or the person who as of yet has no evidence stacked against his claim of a peacful nuclear program?

Russian President Putin, the outside-of-Iran person with the closest ties to Iran's nuclear program, and who has very good relations with Iran in general, is extremely against the idea of Iran possessing nukes, and is totally convinced that nukes are not a part of Iran's plan.

During his recent visit to Iran he said this:
All of the Caspian littoral states belong to the treaty on the non-proliferation of nuclear weapons under the inviolable condition that all our states have the right to develop their peaceful nuclear programmes without any restrictions.

I think the motive might be more about regional control than it is about oil.

Here's Brain saying that Iran is a great country with pure motives, even though they're aiding and abetting terrorists...

Quote:

Brain said;
And maybe Iran IS trying to become a superpower again. Maybe they are funding people to attack us. I'm not saying it's right but it IS a relaliation against our own meddling in their affairs. We wouldn't stand for anyone else trying to fuck with us so why should another country have to put up with it? If we just leave them alone I don't think they're going to try to launch an attack against America or ISREAL. I think they just want their DIGNITY and they'd be happy with this alone. That's all anyone wants... is to feel proud to be from their country and it's hard to do this when everyone keeps trying to stick their noses in your business. If we just treat other country's with respect and stop telling them how to live, maybe we will be able to live in peace and harmony. Maybe then it will be a lot easier to tell the difference between a ruler who's an asshole to his own people and the rulers who REALLY want to take over the world like Hitler. Bad things will always happen in this world. You'll always have Hitlers. If we all just mind our own business, then it will be easier to identify them and rally the world against them if you practice what you preach. If you want to fight an evil enemy, then you need not to fight them just to keep your own interests intact but you need to fight them with a clear conscience... and for the right reasons. If you do this, you'll find yourself with every other nation standing behind you, and without any doubt about your righteousness, not with only 51% of your OWN country behind you.

And here's a whole thread full of people arguing that Iran is justified in hanging little kids, and that US is a terrible place.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/7585992#7585992

This place is full of anti-American bias.  Don't tell me you're shocked by that.

--------------------

Scholar
Male

Re: Iran to Hang 30 Drug Dealers and Adulterers on Sunday [Re: Minstrel]
    #8685267 - 07/26/08 06:27 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

---

Edited by EntheogenicPeace (03/10/21 05:35 PM)

InvisibleMinstrel
Man of Science
Male User Gallery

#8685277 - 07/26/08 06:31 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

You make it seem like you don't understand that there is a clear difference between enriching uranium and building nukes.  The former of which was never denied by Iran, and is not firm evidence of the latter.

--------------------

Edited by Minstrel (07/26/08 06:48 PM)

Scholar
Male

#8685298 - 07/26/08 06:43 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

---

Edited by EntheogenicPeace (03/10/21 05:35 PM)

OfflineScavengerType
Male User Gallery

Loc: The North
    #8685307 - 07/26/08 06:49 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

What I'm wondering is where is this vocal Pro-Iranian minority your talking about? Granted I don't check many of the elections related posts, but I haven't read anything from them. Though a few of the guys in mush cult who are always bragging about how their mistress looks in a birka have stopped posting recently.

Too bad Mushmed al Growalot had some awesome growlogs.

--------------------
"Have you ever seen what happens when a grenade goes off in a school? Do you really know what you’re doing when you order shock and awe? Are you prepared to kneel beside a dying soldier and tell him why he went to Iraq, or why he went to any war?"
"The things that are done in the name of the shareholder are, to me, as terrifying as the things that are done—dare I say it—in the name of God. Montesquieu said, "There have never been so many civil wars as in the Kingdom of God." And I begin to feel that’s true. The shareholder is the excuse for everything."
- Author and former M6/M5 agent John le Carré on Democracy Now.
Conquer's Club

Edited by ScavengerType (07/26/08 06:50 PM)

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: Iran to Hang 30 Drug Dealers and Adulterers on Sunday [Re: ScavengerType]
    #8685341 - 07/26/08 07:05 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

What I'm wondering is where is this vocal Pro-Iranian minority your talking about?

I asked the same thing.  He already replied, they are regulars of this forum.  You can find them in the links he posted.

Offlinezouden
Neuroscientist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Australia
    #8685373 - 07/26/08 07:14 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I wouldn't say that the US is the bad-guy of the two. But it's important to remember that the US installed the current Iranian regime, replacing its democracy. So the US is at least partly to blame (though not necessarily for the situation at hand).

--------------------
I know... that just the smallest
                                                part of the world belongs to me
You know... I'm not a blind man
                                                    but truth is the hardest thing to see

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: Iran to Hang 30 Drug Dealers and Adulterers on Sunday [Re: zouden]
    #8685386 - 07/26/08 07:18 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

The US installed the ayatollah?  I dont think so... the US installed the shaw, and they rebelled and installed their own ayatollah.

InvisibleMinstrel
Man of Science
Male User Gallery

#8685396 - 07/26/08 07:20 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

zouden said:
the US installed the current Iranian regime, replacing its democracy.

Wrong, try again.  Look-up  Mossadeq, Operation Ajax, Shah, and Iranian revolution.  Get your chronology right.

--------------------

Edited by Minstrel (07/26/08 07:26 PM)

OfflineScavengerType
Male User Gallery

#8685405 - 07/26/08 07:22 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I'd like to point out that none of the posts he pointed out declare legal or living conditions in Iran to be greater than in America. I doubt as many Iranians are happy with their legal system as Americans, who send drug dealers away to have to be adultered upon in prison.

I am pretty sure that the reason these statements inflame is because of their respective opposing sides on foreign policy.

--------------------
"Have you ever seen what happens when a grenade goes off in a school? Do you really know what you’re doing when you order shock and awe? Are you prepared to kneel beside a dying soldier and tell him why he went to Iraq, or why he went to any war?"
"The things that are done in the name of the shareholder are, to me, as terrifying as the things that are done—dare I say it—in the name of God. Montesquieu said, "There have never been so many civil wars as in the Kingdom of God." And I begin to feel that’s true. The shareholder is the excuse for everything."
Conquer's Club

Invisiblethedefone
deus ex machina

Loc: Gondwana
    #8685430 - 07/26/08 07:27 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

But it's important to remember that the US installed the current Iranian regime, replacing its democracy. So the US is at least partly to blame (though not necessarily for the situation at hand).

HAHAHAHAHAHA!  Seriously?  You desperately need to brush up on your history before you prove yourself to be any more uninformed. 
We installed the Ayatollahs...  HA!

--------------------

I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #8685490 - 07/26/08 07:42 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

DieCommie said:
The US installed the ayatollah?  I dont think so... the US installed the shaw, and they rebelled and installed their own ayatollah.

the US is pretty well known for the act of helping government install one form of government and then helping to overt throw that one and reinstalling another, Haiti is a prime example

http://www.sheldensays.com/Com-nine.htm
http://www.questionwar.com/US_interventions.html

if you believe that we were not more involved that just having Carter endorse a 'holy man' you're sadly mistaken

http://jedyoong.wordpress.com/2008/02/17/iran-ayatollah-khomeini-and-the-fall-of-persia/

Offlinezouden
Neuroscientist
Male User Gallery

#8685590 - 07/26/08 08:01 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Ah yes, I was getting my chronology mixed up, thanks for correcting me :smile:

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#8685618 - 07/26/08 08:07 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

in this case, even though you were mistaken, you were still correct

Invisiblethedefone
deus ex machina

Loc: Gondwana
Re: Iran to Hang 30 Drug Dealers and Adulterers on Sunday [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8685639 - 07/26/08 08:12 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:if you believe that we were not more involved that just having Carter endorse a 'holy man' you're sadly mistaken

http://jedyoong.wordpress.com/2008/02/17/iran-ayatollah-khomeini-and-the-fall-of-persia/

Where's the part with anything more than blind assertion?

--------------------

I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: Iran to Hang 30 Drug Dealers and Adulterers on Sunday [Re: thedefone]
    #8686078 - 07/26/08 09:51 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Scholar
Male

#8687643 - 07/27/08 09:31 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

---

Edited by EntheogenicPeace (03/10/21 05:36 PM)

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery

Loc: innsmouth..MA
    #8687981 - 07/27/08 11:27 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

so there is something that bush/mccain agree with ayatollahs...its a long way from stopping a war..but it might be a start :rolleyes:...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: Iran to Hang 30 Drug Dealers and Adulterers on Sunday [Re: Annapurna1]
    #8688009 - 07/27/08 11:33 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Annapurna1 said:
so there is something that bush/mccain agree with ayatollahs...its a long way from stopping a war..but it might be a start :rolleyes:...

What, public hangings of drug dealers and adulterers?  Source?

:rolleyes:...

InvisibleMinstrel
Man of Science
Male User Gallery

#8688247 - 07/27/08 12:59 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Just as an aside, about public hangings and how icky they are:
If a population chooses to execute criminals, it might as well be done publicly.  The people should have to see the consequences of their 'justice' and how it is dispensed.

--------------------

Edited by Minstrel (07/27/08 01:04 PM)

Offlinezouden
Neuroscientist
Male User Gallery

#8689096 - 07/27/08 04:46 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

But they totally get into it! Yelling and throwing stuff. The people who are turned off by it just stay at home.

I think you're better off not making it a spectacle because it's not supposed to be gratifying for the people (even the victims).

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#8690959 - 07/28/08 12:05 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I think it should be televised, maybe it'll have others
reconsidering the same course of action, maybe it'll be a PPV
event and someone can profit from it

OfflineScavengerType
Male User Gallery

Re: Iran to Hang 30 Drug Dealers and Adulterers on Sunday [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8694694 - 07/28/08 09:32 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Heh I think public executions is better than secret executions and ambiguous prosecution procedures (like the SU under Stalin).

--------------------
Conquer's Club

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#8694711 - 07/28/08 09:34 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

there are no repeat offenders with an execution

InvisibleDieCommie

#8694733 - 07/28/08 09:37 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ScavengerType said:
Heh I think public executions is better than secret executions and ambiguous prosecution procedures (like the SU under Stalin).

That is a false dichotomy though!  Better to have them private, and non-secret.

OfflineScavengerType
Male User Gallery

#8694799 - 07/28/08 09:47 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Perhaps you are right about the false dichotomy.
But, I really think it should be public because publicity will, even though through fear, notify the public of the seriousness of the punishment for those offenses.

--------------------
Conquer's Club

InvisibleDieCommie

#8694834 - 07/28/08 09:52 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I think public executions would have the opposite effect... they increase the public's bloodlust and desensitize people to the gravity of execution.  (like ancient rome, medieval europe, modern iran...)

Public executions and public bloodlust seem to go hand in hand.

OfflineMadtowntripper
 User Gallery

#8694950 - 07/28/08 10:10 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

DieCommie said:
I think public executions would have the opposite effect... they increase the public's bloodlust and desensitize people to the gravity of execution.  (like ancient rome, medieval europe, modern iran...)

Public executions and public bloodlust seem to go hand in hand.

Agreed 100%.

--------------------

OfflineScavengerType
Male User Gallery

#8694984 - 07/28/08 10:18 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I dono, those could easily be coincidental, all 3 of those examples take place in militaristic cultures. I'd be open to considdering a correlation if you can find convincing supporting data.

--------------------
Conquer's Club

InvisibleDieCommie

#8695021 - 07/28/08 10:26 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

How about public lynchings here in america a few generations ago.  Did those quell the southerners lust for blood, or clue them in to the enormity of what they were doing?

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#8695252 - 07/28/08 11:13 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

DieCommie said:
How about public lynchings here in america a few generations ago.  Did those quell the southerners lust for blood, or clue them in to the enormity of what they were doing?

what blood lust of the southerners?

Quote:

I'd be open to considdering a correlation if you can find convincing supporting data.

Offlinecartman
Stranger
    #8711928 - 08/01/08 12:21 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

i gaurantee most of you folks dont even understand the deep-rooted dislike that Iran has for america. Lets go back a few years:

MOssadegh was the commander and chief who opposed foreign regulation of iran. At the time, Iran was an agrarian based culture. Therefore, the people of Iran at the time, truly supported MOssadegh and his nationalist views. He was overthrown in '53 with the help of the US CIA. STrike 1

Fast forward to when the SHah Reza Pahlavi came into power. HIs ideals were to modernize iran and shift it towards a westernized version of itself. This made the US very happy. He was the puppet and America was holding the strings. He enacted acts that favored oil trade and other such industries with the US. The current generation of iranians at the time seemed to like this change up until the shah started throwing crazy ass parties while his countrymen were starving. This started the downfall of the Shah. Once he became unpopular with his country folk, guess who america decided to back up? The shah? nope.......... strike 2

which leads us to the revolution of 1979. Guess who america sided with? The religious mullahs. Why do you think they are in power today? Once khomeni passed, they just got another religious nut in ahmadinejad.

SO ya, you can call the iranians the bad guys or crazy,or whichever, but how about looking at your own governments shortcomings instead of being quick to say the other country is evil? Theres alwasy two sides to a story

Offlinecartman
Stranger
    #8711939 - 08/01/08 12:23 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

i gaurantee most of you folks dont even understand the deep-rooted dislike that Iran has for america. Lets go back a few years:

MOssadegh was the commander and chief who opposed foreign regulation of iran. At the time, Iran was an agrarian based culture. Therefore, the people of Iran at the time, truly supported MOssadegh and his nationalist views. He was overthrown in '53 with the help of the US CIA. STrike 1

Fast forward to when the SHah Reza Pahlavi came into power. HIs ideals were to modernize iran and shift it towards a westernized version of itself. This made the US very happy. He was the puppet and America was holding the strings. He enacted acts that favored oil trade and other such industries with the US. The current generation of iranians at the time seemed to like this change up until the shah started throwing crazy ass parties while his countrymen were starving. This started the downfall of the Shah. Once he became unpopular with his country folk, guess who america decided to back up? The shah? nope.......... strike 2

which leads us to the revolution of 1979. Guess who america sided with? The religious mullahs. Why do you think they are in power today? Once khomeni passed, they just got another religious nut in ahmadinejad.

SO ya, you can call the iranians the bad guys or crazy,or whichever, but how about looking at your own governments shortcomings instead of being quick to say the other country is evil? Theres alwasy two sides to a story

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: Iran to Hang 30 Drug Dealers and Adulterers on Sunday [Re: cartman]
    #8712000 - 08/01/08 12:35 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

:rolleyes:  Why dont you spare us the condensation and lecture, and respond to the topic at hand.

What of Iran hanging 30 drug dealers and adulterers?  Are you somehow excusing them and blaming america for it?  Thats what your little paragraph history lesson implies.  If so, that is quite lame.

InvisibleRonPaulVerm
Piss Christ
Male

Re: Iran to Hang 30 Drug Dealers and Adulterers on Sunday [Re: Luddite]
    #8712002 - 08/01/08 12:36 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

hahaha that's a joke right? People call me a "kooky conspiracy theorist" and a "freedom hater" haha  but i guess there are other extremes too.

--------------------
Spawn I Have: Blewitt, Reishi, Maitake, Chicken of the Woods, Parasol, Shaggy Mane, King, Blue and Gold Oyster, Shiitake, King Stropharia, Lions Mane, Almond Portabello, Elm Oyster, Phoenix Oyster, Nameko, Enoki, White Beech,

Spawn I Want: Corcyceps Sp., Cauliflower Mushrooms, Agaricus species (Portobello), Pink Oyster, Piopinno, ...anything else you might have

Primitive Skills                                     

Any information I've posted is only related to fictional purposes. I do not advocate growing any illegal mushrooms 
...I DO advocate learning about
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: Iran to Hang 30 Drug Dealers and Adulterers on Sunday [Re: cartman]
    #8713224 - 08/01/08 05:11 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

cartman said:
i gaurantee most of you folks dont even understand the deep-rooted dislike that Iran has for america.

a very close friend of mine is iranian, he doesnt hate me and that's what matters

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder