Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Loc: ..long road ahead..
Confidentiality of Ordering
    #867567 - 09/06/02 02:47 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

OK, I just want to know what you guys do. It's time to order a syringe. Does everyone think it's safe (legally) to order them to the house they will be grown in? Do you guys order them to a friend's house? Or possibly a PO Box with an alias and fake address? How confidential are these companies? Are spores watched by the DEA? Has anyone had any scary incidents from getting them shipped to their house? Am I just being paranoid? Maybe that's a good thing... And for the record, if any moderaters read this, I posted this same question earlier today, and now my post has disappeared. Whats up with that?

Peace and Mycology

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePSILLYSIMON
ALL CAPS
Loc: texas
Re: Confidentiality of Ordering [Re: iloveraving]
    #867586 - 09/06/02 02:58 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Spores are perfectly legal except in ca and ga.Just order from a reputable vendor.(one who's website says the spores are for microscopic study.)

--------------------
3,2,1, BLASTOFF!!!!

OnlineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #867601 - 09/06/02 03:11 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Your post didn't dissapear. It was moved to another forum.

If I were going to grow, I would try to find another address to sent them to other than the one where the growing was going on.

Don't use your real name if at all possible when ordering, and definitely dont give the vendor your Shroomery ID.

But if you can't have them sent to another address. It is relatively safe to just have them sent to yours.

Don't give any name, just a street address.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Invisiblemickey_rourke
Illegal Smile
Loc: Playa del Carmen
    #867613 - 09/06/02 03:26 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

This is a triple post. One post should suffice. I'm locking it.

--------------------
"I tried to put it all behind me, but my redneck past is nipping at my heels.." -- Ben Folds Five

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale