Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
alien agenda
    #867512 - 09/06/02 02:14 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

im not sure i get all the jive about alien cats. if there here what do they want. if they sold info to gov't and if thats why we had a technology explosion, is bill gates part of that. shroomism, i know your into this, please give me the rundown of the alien agenda, starting from the begining, im interested now, im hooked

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
Re: alien agenda [Re: CleverName]
    #867572 - 09/06/02 02:51 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

is the alien/human relations thread still gone? cuz most of the answers are in there... run a search maybe...

--------------------

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
Re: alien agenda [Re: In(di)go]
    #867577 - 09/06/02 02:54 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

just did... the post is gone... this makes me sad... all that info lost

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: alien agenda [Re: In(di)go]
    #867592 - 09/06/02 03:01 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Info?

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #867787 - 09/06/02 06:08 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

The race known as the Nefilim had a direct hand in what is known as "the fall" (from a higher state of consciousness)... These beings alone have manipulated humans as long as our species has been around... And I think the time has arrived where they are making themselves known again, but something seems different this time. I don't know if it is yet another scheme of theirs for our total destruction or what they say is true.

I have been communicated something along the lines of "By mixing our blood with yours we have bound our destinies to yours, this is why we are coming back. We were partly responsible for the chaos you are at now, but this was a necessary step in your total evolutionary process. We are now back to help guide you through the next phase, because in order for us to evolve we must also help you evolve, etc etc..."

Yeah, pretty crazy huh... I will add to this when my instincts deem necessary.

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: alien agenda [Re: Adamist]
    #867915 - 09/06/02 07:40 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I think the Nefilim are a reptilian race of beings that in the past were generally only interested in their own interests, and looked at the human species much like we look at a herd of cattle. Imagine if we genetically altered a species of cows to hyperevolve all kinds of shit like language and technologies of their own, the best plan of action would be to subtley plant the wisdom necessary for these cows to be able to function along with these technologies that would have the potential to destroy them. You couldn't really expect them to learn it themselves, at least not fast enough to catch up with their technology.

This is what I think they have been doing with us, and finally we are where our species has reached the point where it is possible to become what we have been evolving towards all along... divine, multi-dimensional creator beings (or some such). I can't explain it fully in words, but I have glimpsed our potential and destiny, and it can only be described as "god-like". Like you think things into existence and they appear, stuff like that. Kind of how you are in a lucid dream type state.

We are shedding our monkey nature to actually become 'the alien.'

--------------------

Anonymous

#867959 - 09/06/02 08:21 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

*Yawn* Don't mind me, I have had only 4 hours sleep in the last 24.

Monkey see monkey doo-doo.

Lawn Chairs,

OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
    #868068 - 09/06/02 10:11 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

no offense, but i dont buy it :smirk: 

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#868245 - 09/07/02 04:18 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

None taken.

Someone who believes something someone says on a message board without any direct experience themselves has something dangerously wrong with them. I am not a believer, I do not believe in these things... I am an experiencer.  :smile:
There is no belief possible when it comes to experiences like these... You cannot "know" the alien agenda, you can only suspect it. None but the aliens are fully aware of their purposes. 

--------------------

OfflineViBrAnT
WaRpInG &sPiRaLiNg
    #869018 - 09/07/02 02:16 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I once had what i believe to be an alien contact. i fell asleep and wokeup suddenly, i heard a loud swooshing noise like waves crashing. everything went green and i lifted partially out of my body. these voices came from behind. they were very pleasant voices and they asked me to come with them. i started screaming no in my head and they did not take me, i floated back into my body, i regret not going to this day but i think their contact was premature in my spiritual journey, about the second week i started meditating. they actaully said alot more than that to me but i cannot remember the rest.

--------------------
" liken this life illusory, for your sand castle will one day be adrift amongst the wind "

Anonymous

Re: alien agenda [Re: Swami]
    #869124 - 09/07/02 03:15 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Ok here's the real alien agenda:

1. 7:15:001784 AM Wake up and eat some freaky interplanetary cereal.

2. 8:30 AM ish Cruise around looking for cool looking species to abduct.

3. 12:00:857648 PM (barely) Get eyes reslanted

4. 1:34:985396 PM Get word up from da muthaship and give report.

5. 1:50:783058 PM eat light lunch (particularly if it is in zero gravity)

6. 2:16:853892 PM Burp to signify end of lunch

7. 2:27:857380 PM Go to the bathroom and read Spores Illustrated (the swim suit issue)

8. 4:34:578309 PM Cruise around some more looking for cattle.

9. 5:47:759385 PM Mutilate cattle giving it a tattoo that looks like a Britney Spears, then give it a hickey

10. 7:42:578357 PM Nutha word up from da muthaship and report on cattle mutilation (don't mention hickey)

11. 8:01:578390 PM Cruise the evening sky scaring farmers in the Midwest USA by divebombing their towns

12. 9:02:573857 PM Flash over to England to make some crop circles before it's dawn.

13. 9:02:573858 PM pop the top on a can of Universe's Finest and proceed to get slant-faced until lights out.

Day 2 Repeat

There and now you know, the rest of the story. G'Day

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: alien agenda [Re: ]
    #869338 - 09/07/02 05:13 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Where would a modern Alien be without a day-timer? Thanks for sharing your logbook entry.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #871050 - 09/09/02 01:10 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Well it looks like the man wants an old school Shroomism freestyle...chka chka chka...

WARNING - Everything beyond this point is all hearsay, conjecture, or any of the other forms of raving incoherence, dementia, and fanaticism. Nothing is true.

Once upon a time in a far away land there was a race of people living on a planet. Their civilization progressed quite similarly to our own, going through the dark ages to industrial and science and technology. At one point in their development very intense wars erupted lasting for hundreds of years until radioactive warfare disintegrated their atmosphere. Unable to survive on the surface, the people had no choice but to move underground. They had the technology that made this easy... they had also been genetically engineering their race for hundreds of years by now, and we're beginning to become quite advanced.. then the babies head's were getting so big... they were killing the mother at birth. Since they were so comfortable with advanced technology and their complete deciation to science and logic.. they began to grow themselves.. test tube style..
So thousands of years of genetic manipulation and living underground later... their bodies had changed quite drastically. Since they recieved little to no light, their skin turned pale and pasty. Their eyes evolved to be like a huge retina.. almost insect like eyes. Since they were all essentially clones, they developed a very "hive" like mentality. Let's call this race the greys.

After the information and technology age is the space age. Once civilizations have advanced enough whether spiritually or space travel, they become aware of the galactic society. So let's say you have a 'neighborhood' of civilizations, hailing from different planets in different forms forming this galactic society. They form a council based on the common well-being of all beings. So the greys joined the galactic society, huzzah.

Fast forward to 1950s, Earth. After thousands of years of manipulating their dna, the greys were deteriorating rapidly. They were having planetwide sickness, their race was dying. They had been watching Earth develop, as many others had been. Most civilizations are observed and even participated in prior to their arrival to cosmic consciousness. The greys needed to preserve their race, they must live on. So they developed a hybrid program, mixing the grey genes with human. Creating a human grey. These beings would be intellectually advanced with unlimited potential like the greys, but would also have the human emotions and intuition...something the greys lack completely.
Cue US Government, certain individuals become aware of these beings intentions and they offer to trade with the greys... they will offer human subjects to participate in the hybrid program in exchange for their advanced alien technology. The beings agreed, but while listening to their thoughts they heard the group was planning to kill the beings when they met. This was disturbing to them, and so they cut off contact. Well, the greys didn't go away completely, this negative, hostile plan for contact with the beings attracted the 'evil' greys,the ones based on fear. They met with the group but didn't give all the technology promised, they screwed the group of elitists that were trying to screw them. The hybrid program just required a human to take a quick trip onboard, or they could make house calls.. and get a little tissue sample, a little blood, some sperm, maybe an egg or two... mother hosts would have the fertilized egg injected into the womb where it would be carried for the first three months which they say is the most critical, and then it would be removed and carried to full term in an external device.
So by doing this they hoped to preserve and enhance their race, and use the hybrids to help welcome us to the galactic society.

The zeta story, abridged version.

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: alien agenda [Re: Shroomism]
    #871309 - 09/09/02 07:26 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

What about the fear-based Greys?
Are they creating hybrids?

What about the Nefilim?  :grin: 

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #878926 - 09/11/02 06:33 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Disclaimer 2 - This is all a fairy tale

Both the STS greys and STO participate in the hybrid program. It is a species-wide program, not limited to any particular life orientation.

The Nephilim... well where do we begin? Things can be a bit scattered and confusing, but I will try. A male dominated race living on the 12th planet. Past visits to Earth they sought control of the species, a good slave race those humans. Gold was a valuable element, necessary for their long trek through space. Genetic experiments were done to help evolve the humans to a higher level in order to make them more worthy slaves to mine their gold. The Romans copied the Nephilim to a T... their ideas of government, entertainment, agriculture...down to the costume. A Roman Legionaire's outfit is the exact same style the Nephilim sport.
The Annunaki (Nephilim) sought control. They wanted power. At the end of the third millenium BC.. the Nephilim controlled Ur, an ancient Sumer city on the Euphrates river. The Nephilim retrieved Uranium from deep in the Earth to be used as a controlling element in their Annunaki temples. Abraham from the Bible was chosen by the Nephilim (not God) to take this element from Ur to the Anu temples in the middle east. The "ark" was just a box to contain the radioactive materials. This is a bit beyond my comprehension, but somehow the element Uranium was important for the Nephilim to moniter and control the thoughts of men. They used it as a sort of power source, a way to tap into and influence our thought patterns.
They did in fact choose Earth in 3d as their territory. So they held a big responsibility in helping Earth develop. Well...after Abraham deposited the Uranium into the temple, Anu felt he had a way to moniter development while Nibiru orbited out of the solar system.
It gets foggy here, but I see Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed by a nuke in 2024BC... The Dead Sea is dead as a result of this nuclear war.
The Nephilim has had a huge influence on Earth civilization, and although it may seem as their controlling intentions were malevolent, they have been playing a very parental role for us, and even if it is hard to credit them with kindness or compassion for humanity, they have surely helped us to develop and grow.
In a similar twist, the Nephilim very recently abandoned their controlling ways, and turned to the light. They are now dedicated to awakening humanity to the divine plan they have been trying to keep from us all this time. They hold MAJOR influence over the cabals of Earth and the secret government. They are pushing these organizations to change with them. They want to see us evolve to the next stage of development as a species... members of the galactic federation.

That may be clouded and unorganized, but that's about as good I can do on the Nephilim at 5am.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #878956 - 09/11/02 06:54 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

In the constellation of Lyra we find the oldest known form of human life. 22 million years ago the ancient Lyrans came to Earth to build a colony. They found the very primitive humans living on Earth that had developed through natural evolution.
The Lyrans were huge, 20-30 feet tall..coming from a planet of much greater size. They were white-skinned, blond hair, usually blue eyes, life span of around 2,000 years. They were a very warlike race that had not only developed high technology, but also had advanced in the use of spiritual power. They moved their warlike forces across the galaxy and used their power to overtake thousands of lesser-developed races.
The Lyrans went through a series of civilizations, often in the same pattern. They would rise to power, becoming a dominant force in the galaxy, begin to fight among themselves, then end up destroying themselves and degenerating into a primitive society. After one particularly bad war, the losing team fled Lyra and sought refuge on Earth. When they arrived they found Earth to be peaceful and the primitive natives offered no resistance to their high technology. They decided to stay and build a colony. Back home at Lyra, they discovered that a large group had fled to Earth, and ships were sent after them. When they arrived, they were disgusted to find that the local Earth humans were being used as slaves and mistreated badly. Many were used in experiments being mated with animals... others were disfigured, raped or maimed. The colony was an example of a very dark side of man..the darkest. Living in degeneration and filth, the visiting Lyrans decided to leave the colony on Earth..while taking away all of their technology, including their ships, and leave the 144,000 Lyran soldiers to their own fate on Earth. The colony died out after a few thousand years, and the spirits of the Lyran soldiers that were left behind on Earth became a part of the Earth's spirit world. They would now be incarnating on Earth along with the original inhabitants.

Part 1 of the Lyran story

--------------------

Offlinepopdewman
passenger

Loc: us, maryland
    #879428 - 09/12/02 01:00 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

although i can't say that i believe any of the alien posts you write shroomism (although i am open to your views on them).. i can say that i thoroughly enjoy reading about them

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: alien agenda [Re: popdewman]
    #879486 - 09/12/02 01:25 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Glad you like the stories

--------------------

Offlinejayson
earthling
Male
Loc: Vic Australia
    #883040 - 09/13/02 08:18 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Thought provoking.
I've heard most of it before, but there was a couple of twists in there that i haven't come across, or envisioned.
Do you know what the lyrans faces looked like.

Edited by jayson (09/13/02 11:44 PM)

Offlinefredyjenkins
Stranger
Re: alien agenda [Re: jayson]
    #4781894 - 10/10/05 10:51 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

shroomism, you should become a science fiction writer :smile:. Very cool stories, mind bending hehe

--------------------
-English is not my native language. So im not retarded, i'm just not very engligh articulate. Please forgive me for my bad writing! :wink: Thank you! :laugh:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale