Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSacrebleu
Cheap Ad SpaceHere
Female

Loc: Sydney, Australia
LSD synthesis
    #8671467 - 07/23/08 11:57 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Can LSD be synthesised using morning glory/HBWR precursor? I've never heard that one before. ><"

--------------------
I have no funny saying. I have no quote. I have no ASCII art. I have no video. I have no meme. I have no bolded or italicized font.

My signature sucks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

Re: LSD synthesis [Re: Sacrebleu]
    #8671475 - 07/23/08 11:59 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Yes. Its complicated. No, you can't do it.

--------------------

OfflineQuotation
Newb?

Re: LSD synthesis [Re: LSDreamer]
    #8671623 - 07/23/08 12:34 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

From what I understand, they COULD be a precursor, but they are not the preferred precursor by most chemists. Also, the process is very complicated. ET is the preferred precursor, if I'm not mistaken.

--------------------
Most people don't know how they're gonna feel from one moment to the next. But a dope fiend has a pretty good idea. All you gotta do is look at the labels on the bottles.-DrugstoreCowboy

The world is like a ride at an amusement park- thrills and chills and it's very brightly colored and it's loud and fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: Is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Don't worry or be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride" But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? But it doesn't matter: It's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want.-BillHicks.

Offlinejhoppa
mushy musician

Re: LSD synthesis [Re: Quotation]
    #8671890 - 07/23/08 01:35 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Quotation said:
From what I understand, they could be a precursor, but they are not the preferred precursor by most chemists. Also, the process is very complicated. ET is the preferred precursor, if I'm not mistaken.

LSD is made from aliens!

OfflineJustice_Fish
Fustice_Jish
Male

Loc: CebèuQ
Re: LSD synthesis [Re: jhoppa]
    #8672226 - 07/23/08 02:57 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

ET
Lysergic Acid
And I forgot the rest

Offlinesmokeybear
brown chicken brown cow
Male

Loc: The sticks
Re: LSD synthesis [Re: Justice_Fish]
    #8672338 - 07/23/08 03:20 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

lsa + peppermint oil = lsh right??

OfflineDeathloc
Stranger
Male

Re: LSD synthesis [Re: smokeybear]
    #8672396 - 07/23/08 03:34 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

If you're going to Synthesize LSD yourself, I suggest just going from LSA.

But the thing I Mainly suggest is don't do it. It's a long complicated process.

OfflineCannabischarlie
Resident badass
 User Gallery

#8672414 - 07/23/08 03:37 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

there is a whole forum for this.

I found a really good lsa extraction, but even that is complicated.

can it be done? yes. but it is not cost effective, but I assume probably easier to do if you know what you are doing and just want some LSD.

I actually pondered this the other day, knowing it to be possible, just dont know what it takes.

--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

OfflineQuake3
Total Carbohydrate
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Relatively New York
Re: LSD synthesis [Re: Cannabischarlie]
    #8673479 - 07/23/08 08:00 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

It'll work, but it's impractical because you would need a lot of seeds to get any usable product. We're talking a bathtub full of seeds that need to be crushed and processed, for example.

The practical way to obtain the precursor is to grow a culture of fungus (Claviceps) that produces it. The problem here is that the fungus is dangerous ("your arms will fall out if it touches you" dangerous), but this is the method most hobbyists go, as far as I know. In practice, you should be OK if you're careful. They have methods of culturing this fungus "safely" but I wouldn't recommend it unless you know what you're doing and have the proper equipment.

Go here and scroll down.
hxxp://www.usdoj.gov/dea/programs/forensicsci/microgram/mg0304/mg0304.html (paste in browser and change xx to tt)

Quote:

The storage boxes were seized from an apartment by agents from the DEA Winchester (Virginia) Post of Duty. The exhibits included a variety of chemicals and glassware, including numerous petri dishes and plastic cups containing fungal growth (see Photos 7 and 8). Analysis and evaluation indicated that the clandestine laboratory operator (a biology student at a local University) was attempting to produce lysergic acid from an uncommonly used strain of ergot fungus, Claviceps Paspali, and appeared to be in the early stages of determining optimal growth media and conditions.

Obtaining the precursor is one task. It doesn't mean you're in the clear. The synthesis is definitely feasible by a determined amateur chemist, but it's probably a pain in the ass unless you have the proper equipment and experience.

Offlineinfinitespiral
moel

Re: LSD synthesis [Re: Quake3]
    #8673515 - 07/23/08 08:10 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

if you want to i suggest at least going to one year of organic chemistry. yes you can derive lysergic acid from morning glory among other things.  the process to convert that to lsd is complicated only if you dont know chemistry and basic lab knowledge.  if you look hard enough you can find the synthesis, buy you have know find some one to read it for you or go to school your self.  and if you were going to spend all that time doing what i mentioned i would recommend just culturing ergot your self. probably a lot like a rye substrate.  other then that i agree with jhoppa, definitely created by aliens....but then again we are half them and they know us...its a biological virus that never goes away once exposed upon the self.

Offlineayshuca
I'm a teapot

#8673529 - 07/23/08 08:14 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

not really it's technically possible i think... but i even with the rye shit i hear that ppl use... i think most of the time its just synthietic pure lsygeric acid... even then you'd need about 500,000- 1 mil dollars and some crazy drug connections, and a pretty gifted brain... if u look at the history of all of the ppl who were caught creating lsd... these were all REALLY smart ppl; check out pickard and his friend... these aren't ur batchelor degree college students but hardcore hippies, with serious drug connections and access to rescricted lab equipment etc... and the whole yellow light red light thing im guessing probably doesn't work cuz if it did we'd have a helluva a lot more then 10-20 lsd labs operating in the united states.

InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

Re: LSD synthesis [Re: ayshuca]
    #8673623 - 07/23/08 08:45 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ET
Lysergic Acid
And I forgot the rest

The lysergic acid comes from the ergotamine, if I'm not hugely mistaken. The other chemical that appears in the final product is diethylamine, though there are a few more chemicals needed for the synthesis.

Unless you just happen to be a very competent chemist and stumble across a few dozen bin bags full of Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds, it's really not worth it.

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery

#8673635 - 07/23/08 08:48 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Extract; purify to obtain lysergic amides. Hydrolyze with KOH and recover lysergic acid.  Proceed either via POCl3 (a la Shulgin) or PyPOB (a la Hardison).

But if you asked this question before using the search function, you're definitely not qualified to do it.

Offlinetrikki
cant tame the wild Menace
Male

Re: LSD synthesis [Re: Entropymancer]
    #8674418 - 07/23/08 11:43 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

:nothingtoadd:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale