Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemegaman3
Stranger
a question of a subjective sort
    #867274 - 09/06/02 11:39 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Hi all, this is a message that I sent to mjshroomer, but that I then thought would be a good question in this forum:

Hi mjshroomer, I checked out your site and it's interesting. I have a question that you may be able to answer, but if not then that's ok. Now I understand that different strains affect different people differently so this is more a personal question:

Two years ago, on Canada Day, I got some shrooms from a friend (that was my first time), and I had a trip where I didn't laugh much but:

a) I got very paranoid at times
b) It felt incredibly cool to feel things with my hands (even simple things like dominos or a glass)
c) At some point the floor was making HUGE waves, as tall as me, when I sat down
d) 10 mins seemed like an hour
e) I had difficulty getting sentences out
f) the trip ended very abruptly after about 5 hours

I have done shrooms twice since then, and both times I was laughing a lot and things looked beautiful, but I didn't get that cool feeling when I touched things. I was wondering if you would know which species/strain it could possibly be. I suspect it was eq, but I dunno. Maybe it wasn't even cubensis. I took 1 gram.

Again, I know this is subjective but I'd like your opinion. Thanks!

Any opinions would be great!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSwondPooping
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Female
Loc: third drawer from the top...
Re: a question of a subjective sort [Re: megaman3]
    #867855 - 09/06/02 06:48 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

"Feels like the first time"

I don't think anything will ever feel like the first time again. sorry.

good luck to you

pc

K

--------------------
^Pure Fiction^
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale