Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineddog
journeyman
Ripped off by Dung Bros
    #867223 - 09/06/02 12:56 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Just a heads up - I sent a money order to Dung Brothers in early July. The order has not been received. I sent 3 polite e-mails spanning over a month with no response. I had the post office run the serial number of my money order and they said it was cashed about 10 days after I sent it! I hate to make a negative post, but felt I should post my experience to make people wary of this vendor.

On a more positive note, I must note Ryche Hawke is an excellent spore vendor. He has filled *2* orders in this time span, sent emails when the orders were being shipped, and even threw in 2 extra syringes after a botched attempt.

I will update this post if the DB order ever shows up, but I'm not holding my breath since they got my money.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDobie
Dopeless Hopefiend
Male User Gallery
Loc: ON DA BLOCK
Re: Ripped off by Dung Bros [Re: ddog]
    #867375 - 09/06/02 02:55 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

man that sucks dude im sorry to hear about that thanks for the heads up so no one else gets ripped off

--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

InvisibleFd3000
I'll eat YOU!

Loc: ^^ His house ^^
Re: Ripped off by Dung Bros [Re: Dobie]
    #868427 - 09/07/02 08:25 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Umm to the best of my knowledge Dung Bro's have been out of buisness since a while ago. Im not sure if they were still in buisness when you ordered.....

Fd

--------------------

"I could walk up to the president and blow smoke in his stupid monkey face and all he could do is stand there grooving on it" - Homer Simpson

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: Ripped off by Dung Bros [Re: ddog]
    #880835 - 09/12/02 05:10 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks for the kind words Ddog.

Sorry to hear about that DB kit problem Ddog. This is just one of the many similiar complaints I received since Dung Brothers went under new managment some 8+ months ago. My original partner left the show and the kits business just went downhill :frown:

As you can see we no longer advertise for them. I really cant say anymore because I just dont want to drag this through the mud, but I wont back him anymore. Hopefully one day he will open his eyes and get his act together. Nuff said about that.

Until then I read Capt. Max is selling compost cheap....  www.sporelab.com   
I have not tried it yet but Capt. is a good guy in my book and I'm sure he has put a lot of work into it.  Give it a try and let me know what you think of it. Until my old friend is ready to mass produce the DB compost again we have to keep it to ourselves for now.

Ddog send me your name/addy and I will send you a couple of spore syringes .... not much but at least its not all a loss :smile:

--------------------
-Peace-
For all your legal mushroom spores and cultures visit  www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores since 1998

Edited by Ryche Hawk (09/13/02 03:56 AM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum