Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12  [ show all ]
Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: Religious Belief Inversely Proportional to Intelligence [Re: Mr. Mushrooms]
    #8671184 - 07/23/08 10:41 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Senor_Hongos said:
Easy enough to prove.  Find a thread or a comment in OTD that parallels the depth of the ideas contained therein.

Shit don't stink if you don't stir the pot.

He obviously wasnt comparing the entire thread, or even your post to the OTD forum. However, OTD is the only place where "flaming" is allowed. I didnt get a chance to read your post, so I have no idea weather or not it was a valid statement, in spite of that I fail to see what any of this has to do with the  original topic of this thread. It seems like all discussions has broken down into nothing more than arguing for arguments sake.

Why post your moderator complaints here?

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OnlinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
Re: Religious Belief Inversely Proportional to Intelligence [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #8671269 - 07/23/08 11:07 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Exactly, why post moderator complaints in here?  Disco Cat has been around long enough to know that this type of behavior is not accepted.  If you have a problem with a moderator, you take it to them directly, or to the administrators.  Disco Cat actually did this, but then shat all over the process and shot himself in the foot by mouthing off in public immediately afterwards.  Sorry Disco, that won't fly in my book.  What you may have perceived as a mere suggestion from me, was in fact a directive.  Had you not been so blatent in your disrespect for specific members, I might have looked the other way.  But your opening paragraph towards Diploid was completely uncalled for, and many of the following comments you made are borderline:

Quote:

"I was very much not eager to waste my time on this, as you're seemingly someone who will reject the reality of what you don't like."

"It seems apparant that what you were trying to do was imply superiority through vain techniques, a reoccurring theme in your post."

"Arrogance abounds in verbose introductions. As much as you're desperately trying to convey yourself as superior ... Your attempt to forcefully suggest a superior intelligence in yourself is the thing that underlines the lack of it.

"If you were objective in your reading, you would know that ... Also, if you had any objectivity in you"

"I'll choose instead to abstain from the intellectual immaturity behind your response."

"Immaturity upon immaturity. Personally, I don't take immaturity to be a sign of greater intellect."

Don't bother creating a support ticket about this, you can wait your ban out and come back, or pack your things and go.  It's your call.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom