Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibletak_old
Endo Smoke

Loc: State of confusion
hermph
    #865991 - 09/04/02 05:17 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Im trying to figure out what we are... :[ im slightly confused, as everything we see is experianced by someone or something else, we are not part of it, but alone. The only real thing we experiance is ourself... Our bodys experiance everything, have great memory, breath, and alot of other shit. Our conscious minds cannoty handle such a tast, and we dont, we worry about far less signifacant stuff ??? but if we arnt a valid representation of ourself, where do we stand. i dunno

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinethe universe
Harbinger ofEldritch Despair
Male

Loc: Under your bed
Re: hermph [Re: tak_old]
    #866391 - 09/06/02 02:06 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

What?!?

--------------------
"If you had a million years to do it in, you couldn't rub out even half the 'Fuck you' signs in the world."- J. D. Salinger

Anonymous

Re: hermph [Re: the universe]
    #866854 - 09/06/02 07:56 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Drugs

Offlinekykeon
Dead wishes

Loc: A universe right next to ...
    #867020 - 09/06/02 09:06 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

i understand your thoughts... have been there doing so all the time and i dont think we will ever come up with a secure answer. As i see the whole matter up to now, there is a wall in front of everyone of us. And this wall make me [and each of us] feel that there is a distinction between "ME" and "the WORLD". Thats why human beings destroy everything. If that is good for me, i dont care if its gonna die or if my action will lead to a disaster of any kind. We always put ourselves in top priority. Jesus didnt; i dunno if he actually existed and if he was a real son of a real God. But the writings describe how we all should be rearding the way we see the world.

Entheogens destroy this wall, at least to me. Thats why i feel connected in an unseparable way with other people and the nature. Thats why i cant imagine a man heavily tripping on shrooms to decide to kill someone.

So, what are we? imho, we are just little particles of a wise network called Nature, Gaia, God whatever you wanna name it. We are part of it and when we vanish the wall, we feel the real connection, we are happy and we are useful to all other people, to all other animals, to all other objects and eventually, to ourselves.

Sometimes i think that the reason we are here, is because Nature is trying to answer the cosmological question "why i exist?". Nature created universe of space and time, molecules, carbon, water and thru a process of million of years it came today to humans... and we are trying, without knowing, to answer our Mother's question. And we are evolving. Million or zillion of years later, another living being, so much evolved that it wont even look like a human, will come up with the answer. And then will be the time that EVERYTHING WILL MAKE SENSE TO EVERYTHING. Nature will have no reason to exist anymore and will return to the state it had before it was born.

Its a mixture of my studies in Cosmology and Entheogens, obviously! :wink:

Kykeon
athens, greece 

--------------------
The living ghost of Kykeon

OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
    #867494 - 09/06/02 02:03 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

just vibrating energy

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

InvisibleMetasyn
one

Loc: PNW
    #867723 - 09/06/02 05:12 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Ourselves are nothing except for what we experience. We are always valid representations of ouselves because what we think about is who we are. The "you" or "I" is just the lense through which we observe the world. We are of course separate from all the other lenses, but just the fact that we're are living in the same universe refracting the very same light makes us connected. I find it more helpful to, instead of examining the properties of the particular lense I'm looking through, to look at what I share with everyone out there, which is the collective reality we are all experiencing.

Invisiblematts
matts

Re: hermph [Re: Metasyn]
    #867803 - 09/06/02 06:24 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by Administrator

Edited by matts (09/06/02 06:25 PM)

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
Re: hermph [Re: matts]
    #867880 - 09/06/02 07:13 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Beware the existentialist nausea... but don't let it deter you. :smirk: 

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

Anonymous

Re: hermph [Re: Sclorch]
    #867887 - 09/06/02 07:20 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

And watch out for Preachers preachin' bout da muthaship too! :wink: 

OfflineViBrAnT
WaRpInG &sPiRaLiNg
Re: hermph [Re: ]
    #868997 - 09/07/02 02:02 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

tak, look to the past to see into the future. i suggest you research into phsycology and get an idea of how the human mind has been evolving. as your awareness increases so will the number of questions you are asking until you dont anymore, and that will happen when you become grounded, you will never stop asking questions, its just that right now in your life there are so many it can be overwhelming.

i hope you realize that all this important exchange of information we are having here on this site which seems so trivial or surreal at times will one day become an experience for the human race, well alot of it anyway. remember, the present reality we are experiencing started with an idea, it was then spoken and widely accepted, finally it became a widely accepted state of being, ggggrrr, the bible. life is simple if you " let it be."

--------------------
" liken this life illusory, for your sand castle will one day be adrift amongst the wind "

Edited by ViBrAnT (09/07/02 02:33 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order