Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineray40cal
omnitrippint
Male User Gallery

Loc: midwest side
Re: shrooooooooooms!! [Re: Jenkins22]
    #8667890 - 07/22/08 01:54 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Nick: Nope. As far as I know I'm the only person in this entire city who has mushrooms, and I know everyone. The whole reason I started cultivating was because shrooms came to town once a year at best, and shrooms kick ass. Plus whenever there were some available it was 20-25 a gram, my town is the prison capital of the world literally, and the biggest drugs in these parts are crack and meth by far. You can't even get dro here. You should have a problem with your door getting broke down by a SWAT team because it's fucking horrible. Never happened at my house but I have a few friends to whom it happened to. You make any sudden move when your door gets kicked in, you can bet on some lead splatting your brain on the floor. Guns don't put neat little holes in people like on TV. Even a pistol will cause your skull to blow apart, I've seen it more than once. One bullet will kill someone, unless they are very very lucky.

Jenk: hell yeah cakes are awesome. I'll never quit growing off of cakes. My first grow was a single .25 pint cake and a 1 pint popcorn casing. It's an awesome way to start growing no doubt. I've had over 4 dry grams come off of a 1/4 pint cake, that's the only size cakes i'll do because they colonize very quickly and produce more than half of the avg yield of a half pint. They are great for spawning to bulk or casing, NEVER had a contam with a cake. Only on casing layers. Just getting my feet wet in bulk using coir. It's awesome. Mixing 2 .25 pint cakes to a pint of coir is great its colonizing very quickly, and now that I know how coir works I'm doing some pints of WBS spawn for it today.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegoldieman
On some other shit!

Loc: midwest
Re: shrooooooooooms!! [Re: ray40cal]
    #8667990 - 07/22/08 02:20 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

i'm suprised they haven't shut this thread down yet. talking about growing shrooms to sell em and make boku bucks. are yous fuckin stupid. ya aint even grew shrooms before and your already talkin about all this money your going to make. the one guy says cops r fuckin all over his town, and hes posting info about selling shrooms. bunch of dorks. wheres the mods at?

InvisibleJenkins22
Mutilating_cows_4_better_poo

Loc: Fuk_U_Earth
Re: shrooooooooooms!! [Re: goldieman]
    #8668162 - 07/22/08 03:02 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

^^^ I agree but.... if the cops r on this bitch(don't doubt it) then they're going after the bulk guys don't ya think???? Maybe i'm the only 1 that noticed but the name of the forum is 'shroomery'. It's visible from the fuckin' moon man!  Like your so low key.  Anyway we're role playin' dawg! That ain't illegal.  And word of mouth DOES NOT legally constitute a search warrant. FYI

*** People still have rights unless you give in, brainwashed and washed up****

***If you let people take away your rights/freedom and treat you like cattle then that is what you will become... Slaves.****

If you will, bow down and worship that which you are scared to stand up against  :matrix2:
In other word if you wanna be a bitch then...

Edited by Jenkins22 (07/22/08 03:08 PM)

OfflineNiCKh609
Warrior
Male

Loc: America
Re: shrooooooooooms!! [Re: goldieman]
    #8668269 - 07/22/08 03:29 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

goldieman said:
i'm suprised they haven't shut this thread down yet. talking about growing shrooms to sell em and make boku bucks. are yous fuckin stupid. ya aint even grew shrooms before and your already talkin about all this money your going to make. the one guy says cops r fuckin all over his town, and hes posting info about selling shrooms. bunch of dorks. wheres the mods at?

I love people like this guy. The ones that always have to be complete pricks because we arent "following the rules". Your on a forum about fuckin illegal drugs nd ur complaining about the rules. U need to chill out and let people talk and say w.e they want, whats the point of coming on a forum just to tell people they arent following rules? for real now

--------------------
Combustion?... is that the ability to cum on spencers mothers bust?" - Kenny Hotz

I have never grown or takin any illegal drugs.

Easiest Cloning Tek"

InvisibleJenkins22
Mutilating_cows_4_better_poo

Loc: Fuk_U_Earth
Re: shrooooooooooms!! [Re: NiCKh609]
    #8668335 - 07/22/08 03:48 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Goldie is down with censorship which is more poisonous than ANY drug! He's a prime example of paranoia/brainwashing.  Goldie, plz take no offense. I pray to Xenu you snap out of your current state.

Edited by Jenkins22 (07/22/08 03:55 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag