Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineAiko Aiko
 User Gallery

Loc: Lazy River Road
Re: My wife's a WHORE [Re: Irdamage]
    #8658633 - 07/20/08 12:08 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Irdamage said:
if your trying to separate and want some guarantee of custody of your son you might want to start keeping some documentation showing her neglectful attitude. Its always shaky grounds going into these things though.

I think we are going to try to go 50/50 on the custody...we'll see how that works. I want nothing more than to maintain a great relationship with my son...I love him 'em more than words can tell.

--------------------
Easily test the dosage of your tabs at home!:lsd:
qtests.org

Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineStonedShroom
OG shroomerite
 User Gallery

Re: My wife's a WHORE [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #8658646 - 07/20/08 12:11 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I take birth control and I'm a lesbian. Some girls need it to keep things regulated.

but no sex for 6 months?

Yeah, somethings up, but you need to chill out and address it in a calm manner. Coming at her will automatically put her in defense mode and you guys will get no where fast.

If possible, try to find another to place to live and separate. Don't stay together for the kid, it will suck if he grows up in a household where his mom and dad obviously don't love each other. IMHO, that's worse than going through a divorce. Plus he's 4 right now, so I don't believe it'll be as traumatic.

If you smoke weed or do any type of drugs, you need to stop right now. You need to clean up your act (if you have a bad past or unstable job) and try to make yourself look as good as possible because you know a custody battle will go down, and you're already fighting uphill b/c judges usually grant custody to the mom.

--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.

OfflineAiko Aiko
 User Gallery

Re: My wife's a WHORE [Re: StonedShroom]
    #8658662 - 07/20/08 12:17 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

StonedShroom said:
I take birth control and I'm a lesbian. Some girls need it to keep things regulated.

but no sex for 6 months?

If possible, try to find another to place to live and separate. Don't stay together for the kid, it will suck if he grows up in a household where his mom and dad obviously don't love each other. IMHO, that's worse than going through a divorce. Plus he's 4 right now, so I don't believe it'll be as traumatic.

I'm in the process...

Quote:

If you smoke weed or do any type of drugs, you need to stop right now. You need to clean up your act (if you have a bad past or unstable job) and try to make yourself look as good as possible because you know a custody battle will go down, and you're already fighting uphill b/c judges usually grant custody to the mom.

I just got my A.A.S in Network Technology in May and I'm staring Uni in the Fall. I should be getting a pretty decent job in the field soon too. That should look pretty good especially since she has no ambition to do anything with her life.

--------------------
qtests.org

Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Edited by Aiko Aiko (07/20/08 12:21 PM)

Offlinehoopershroomer
Bonafide Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: WA
Re: My wife's a WHORE [Re: BoneMan]
    #8658663 - 07/20/08 12:17 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

BoneMan said:
Don't be so hard on her, its not her fault.  A lot of women are just evil. Its their nature, they can't help it.  This is why so many men go crazy trying to figure out the motivation behind female behavior.  All they really want is to create chaos confusion and fear in the hearts of men.  In effect that makes them terrorists.  Thats right, women are terrorists.

:what:
Get the fuck outta here with that sexist nonsense. Noone is inherently evil puhhleeeease :rolleyes:
This guy is actually looking for some real, solid, HELPFUL advice. Not some rambling lunatic preaching all women are malignant.

And if you were just kidding, you went way overboard with that despicable remark.

"The truth is that there are no good men, or bad men. It is the deeds that have goodness or badness in them. There are good deeds and there are bad deeds. Men are just men-it is what they do, or refuse to do, that links them to good and evil."
-Shantaram

Anyway, man just do what's best for you and your child. Obviously this women doesn't care about your feelings much and therefor is not worthy of anymore of your kinship. As far as I'm concerned She has disrespected you on multiple occasions, and is not even honest enough to tell you the truth about why she has birth control pills. From my perspective, she can't be trusted, and a relationship with no trust or honesty incorporated into it is as good as dead. I think you must move on and detach completely from her asap.

and if you were just kidding you went way overboard with that despicable remark.

--------------------
"Life lived in the absence of the psychedelic experience that primordial shamanism is based on is life trivialized, life denied, life enslaved to the ego."

"You teach the world how to treat you, by showing the world how you treat yourself."

A well developed sense of humor is far superior to any religion"

"Everything you could want and could be, you already have and are."

:peace: & :heart:

Offlinewyldeman007
Student
Male User Gallery

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
    #8658748 - 07/20/08 12:36 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

My best advice for you is to as others said get all your advantages together, also a couple other things:

Don't let here know you're up to anything, don't be cold to her and go along with things in a normal manner.

Spoil your son just a little bit more in these next few months, let him know your there for him.

Get a LAWYER, have him/her contact you at work only during your breaks if you have to.

If you want to guarantee custody, this has to be an apathetic calculating surprise attack. If you think that she needs to be in your son's life obviously you need to go about it in a different way. It's true that the courts will be in favor of the mother, whatever you have to do legally, if it seems cold, it's the judicial system that drives people to do these things..

--------------------

"We are going to die, and that makes us the lucky ones. Most people are never going to die because they are never going to be born. The potential people who could have been here in my place but who will in fact never see the light of day outnumber the sand grains of Arabia. Certainly those unborn ghosts include greater poets than Keats, scientists greater than Newton. We know this because the set of possible people allowed by our DNA so massively exceeds the set of actual people. In the teeth of these stupefying odds it is you and I, in our ordinariness, that are here." - Richard Dawkins

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF Flag
    #8658789 - 07/20/08 12:45 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Dude, I'm sorry to have to tell you this but I'm the guy who's been fuckin' your wife. I've been up in that pussy deep, too, damn. :ass2mouth:

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

OfflineBoneMan
Shrimpin ain't easy
Male

Loc: new new england
Re: My wife's a WHORE [Re: hoopershroomer]
    #8658813 - 07/20/08 12:50 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Despicable?  Sorry to have offended you. I'm not a rambling lunatic either, I just made a stupid comment.  Clearly he has a terrible painful situation, I thought I'd bring some humor to the table.  Maybe I went overboard but come on, lighten up. Thats not the first time someone has posted a response consisting of a bad joke that doesn't have much to do with the thread.  It is, however, the first time I've been called despicable.  I was actually taken aback by that for a minute.  But really I've seen much worse comments here on an almost daily basis, I  don't think you're justified in calling what I said despicable.

My actual opinion on this is that this woman is not "wife material".  I don't know whether she was always shady or maybe she was a great gal and pulled a 180 after being married a while.  I would definitely separate for a while before going through with a divorce.  Test the waters, see how long it takes her to (if she does) move in with another guy.  How are your day to day interactions with the wife?  Tension and arguments? Or is it cordial for the most part?  It is very important, I think, to keep from exposing your child to a home full of tension and resentment.  That would cause a lot more damage to the child than just the fact that his parents are divorced.

Again, hooper I apologize.  And if anyone else took offense to my despicably insensitive joke I offer my sincerest condolences.

Edited by BoneMan (07/20/08 12:53 PM)

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #8658846 - 07/20/08 01:00 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Gobblin said:
I know she has cheated on me before.

and you're still with her, why?

OfflineCannabischarlie
Resident badass
 User Gallery

Re: My wife's a WHORE [Re: StonedShroom]
    #8658906 - 07/20/08 01:19 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

birth control pills are neither safe for birth control, or safe for regulating periods.

They are in fact quite toxic.

--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Offlinehighdroponics
Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth, Milky Way Galaxy Flag
    #8658945 - 07/20/08 01:29 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

ditch the bitch.

--------------------
Dr :ronpaul: says to stop trying to treat the side-effects of big government and focus on the core issues. End the Federal Reserve/audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, abolish the IRS, end all wars and occupancies, stop the building of an empire that will inevitably fail, and cut all unconstitutional federal programs. Put the power back in the peoples' hands by ending this nanny-state.

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: My wife's a WHORE [Re: Cannabischarlie]
    #8658981 - 07/20/08 01:42 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Cannabischarlie said:
birth control pills are neither safe for birth control, or safe for regulating periods.

They are in fact quite toxic.

Heh.

You don't believe anything medical related, do you?  You don't believe HIV exists, you don't believe women get aids, you don't believe condoms are effective, you believe birth control is toxic, you don't believe smoking causes cancer, you don't believe chemo cures cancer, etc etc.

Christ.  Do you believe aspirin cures headaches?  Or do you prefer the "laying of hands" to cure diseases?

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

OfflineCannabischarlie
Resident badass
 User Gallery

Re: My wife's a WHORE [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8659028 - 07/20/08 01:56 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Smoking does cause cancer.

Cancer can be treated by Chemo. My mom had chemo and it worked a long with surgery. She might need more, but hopefully not. Who said it didn't?

HIV probably does exist, thats debateable, I just dont believe it causes AIDS and one of the same scientists, Peter Duesberg also was one of the leaders to show that cancer is never caused by JUST a virus. He also believes in the multicausal factor of AIDS.

When did I ever even mention condoms? They work.

--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

OfflineManianFH
living in perverty
 User Gallery

#8659084 - 07/20/08 02:13 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

yep shes probably full of it... cant give you a legitimate reason for having birth control = cheating. dont believe her lies, leave her, and do whats best for the kid

--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

OfflineAiko Aiko
 User Gallery

Re: My wife's a WHORE [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8659144 - 07/20/08 02:28 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I stated a little earlier that I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt and I guess she had me believing that I was somehow partially at fault. She also promised nothing like this would ever happen again. I guess one of my weakness's is that I believe in second chances...I'm sure as hell not perfect. The fucked up thing is we first hooked up by her cheating on her boyfriend at the time with me. I know that was probably the stupidest mistake of them all. "Cheat with me you'll cheat on me" right? My son is the other reason why we didn't split before, he starts kindergarten next year so it has to go down before then.

Oh yeah, now she's saying it's for her menstrual cycle, I just don't have it in me to believe her...No lovin' for 6 months, staying out all hours of the night, and all of a sudden birth control??????

--------------------
qtests.org

Edited by Aiko Aiko (07/20/08 02:51 PM)

Offlinedoitagain
He-Bro
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of Milk and Honey
    #8659247 - 07/20/08 02:47 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Gobblin said:
Quote:

Kada said:
Never stay with someone because of children. Be good to your kids, but think whats best for you too.

QFT!!

If we were to stay together it would just continue to get worse...at this point there's no chance of it getting any better.

agreed.  the kid is better off with two seperated parents that are at least civil to each other than two together parents that absolutely hate each other.

--------------------
now i hear the police comin after me

InvisibleNemo_Hoes
Juan Sánchez Villa-Lobo Ramírez
 User Gallery

Loc: Ray Ray's Mystery Garage
    #8659253 - 07/20/08 02:48 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Don't be naive man. Whores will be whores.

--------------------
We will also report to the NAACP and to Al Sharpton's entourage, how the Shroomery administrators allows their mods and members to be balatantly allowed the use of the 'N' word.

OfflineAiko Aiko
 User Gallery

Re: My wife's a WHORE [Re: Nemo_Hoes]
    #8659271 - 07/20/08 02:52 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I'm not being naive...that's why I can't believe her.

--------------------
qtests.org

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #8659272 - 07/20/08 02:52 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

just chill out and smoke some weed, everything will work itself out man :peace:

--------------------

OfflineAiko Aiko
 User Gallery

Re: My wife's a WHORE [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #8659286 - 07/20/08 02:54 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

As good as that sounds, unfortunately this is one thing that I don't see just working itself out.

--------------------
qtests.org

OfflineDobie
Dopeless Hopefiend
Male User Gallery

Loc: ON DA BLOCK Flag
    #8659321 - 07/20/08 03:02 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

The Motherfuckin G said:
Don't be naive man. Whores will be whores.

You can't turn a hoe into a housewife bro been there tried that

--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds