Home | Community | Message Board

HighDesertSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineTrOmAn
shroom gladiator
"poor Iraq"
    #865611 - 09/05/02 03:27 PM (19 years, 22 days ago)

All this rhetoric and media buzz about attacking Iraq, and America not having support....Folks, America was brutally attacked, and our own were slaughtered on national television for the world to see...and if theres even the slightest inkling that Mr. Saddam was involved(personal attack against Bush family), then America can and will destroy all countries involved(Iran, Syria, Saudi Arabia, and Iraq....and frankly the opions of the inferior, worthless countries mean absolutely nothing to the Superior,Mighty, Red, White and Blue Empire!We have taken on evil forces befor, and saved the world doing so....this will be a minor exercise and sterilization process of the subhuman scum that infest the good of this world...

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Ca...
Re: "poor Iraq" [Re: TrOmAn]
    #865617 - 09/05/02 03:30 PM (19 years, 22 days ago)

Glad to see there are some intelligent, enlightened opinions here.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #865709 - 09/05/02 04:16 PM (19 years, 22 days ago)

I was going to put in a well reasoned response, but I know that you simply won't understand.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Re: "poor Iraq" [Re: Phluck]
    #865720 - 09/05/02 04:21 PM (19 years, 22 days ago)

Actually, I take that back. You're obviously a troll. Nobody is really that ignorant.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson

Offlinehongomon
old hand
Loc: comin' at ya
    #865731 - 09/05/02 04:25 PM (19 years, 22 days ago)

Maybe it's a parody?

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Re: "poor Iraq" [Re: hongomon]
    #865790 - 09/05/02 05:08 PM (19 years, 22 days ago)

Duh.

--------------------

OfflineTrOmAn
shroom gladiator
    #865823 - 09/05/02 05:23 PM (19 years, 22 days ago)

little phluck...or is it" Fuck".....go lay down with the rest of the feminized college students of your weak generation that was raised by "saved by the Bell", Nsync, Britney spears, and other useless, sheltered boy girl bands....your kind and whole society has been feminized, and when you see one in trouble you turn your head and close your eyes with the rest of the sheep....when the shit does hit the fan, it will be the ones in uniform that save this country, and you better hope Im not behind the contols of the tanks you and the sheep lay down in front of...

Offlinefoghorn
enthusiast
    #865963 - 09/04/02 06:55 PM (19 years, 23 days ago)

hahahahaha

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#866478 - 09/06/02 06:03 AM (19 years, 22 days ago)

'little phluck...or is it" Fuck".....'
Oh, I've been skewered by your biting wit... that was brilliant dude. No, really, you've outdone yourself.

The shit is hitting the fan already. Actually, it's more like cluster bombs hitting playgrounds. Children are being blown up. America is going to murder far more innocent people when they attack Iraq. Modern warfare has nothing to do with killing soldiers.

If not wanting to see Americans murder thousands more people makes me "feminized", then I guess I'm a little girly girl.

And yeah, I agree that Saved by the Bell, N'Sync, and Britney Spears suck, but you're stupid. If you looked at the trends, you'd see that the generation that was all for peace and longhair were raised on Howdy Doody and John Wayne. My generation seems to, as a whole, support the attacks on Afghanistan. Maybe later the attacks on Iraq, but not so much because they're more retarded.

You are weak minded.

--------------------

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

#866480 - 09/06/02 06:04 AM (19 years, 22 days ago)

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
Re: "poor Iraq" [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #866500 - 09/06/02 06:25 AM (19 years, 22 days ago)

Sometimes I think that the only reason God invented war was so that American kids could learn Geography....

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: "poor Iraq" [Re: Rono]
    #866508 - 09/06/02 06:32 AM (19 years, 22 days ago)

nigga please....go eat a walrus or something :smirk:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Re: "poor Iraq" [Re: Rono]
    #866510 - 09/06/02 06:35 AM (19 years, 22 days ago)

LOL!

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #866532 - 09/06/02 06:56 AM (19 years, 22 days ago)

Hell, before you go slaughtering more little kids from 15,000 feet in Iraq could you like get hold of fucking Osama first? 5000 innocent Afghans got slaughtered and Osama is laughing his bollocks off. Forget about Iraq till you've caught a few of the people who were involved.

Jeez...

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: "poor Iraq" [Re: Xlea321]
    #866535 - 09/06/02 06:58 AM (19 years, 22 days ago)

wow...your really hung up on this 15,000 feet thing eh?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Re: "poor Iraq" [Re: Innvertigo]
    #866551 - 09/06/02 07:08 AM (19 years, 22 days ago)

Probably more on the murdering thousands of civilians thing.

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#866554 - 09/06/02 07:12 AM (19 years, 22 days ago)

people die in war...it's sad to see civilians killed...ask the Kuwaiti's, or have some of you forgot about that as well?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

#866574 - 09/06/02 07:24 AM (19 years, 22 days ago)

people die in war...it's sad to see civilians killed...ask the Kuwaiti's, or have some of you forgot about that as well?

Oh yes.. Kuwaiti casualties justifies the US's bombing of civilians all over the world. Makes sense, in that red-white-and-blue sort of way.

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#866585 - 09/06/02 07:28 AM (19 years, 22 days ago)

then prytell, when was our primary objective to kill civilians? None of you pacifist whiners have answered that question. Maybe we should just crash airplanes into Mecca...hell within a year the world would of understood why we did it...frickin' children

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

#866615 - 09/06/02 07:50 AM (19 years, 22 days ago)

Hiroshima, My Lai, Nagasaki, Berlin, Dresden to start...

You don't need to make it a primary objective to make lots of civilians dead real fast. You just need to drop bombs on a 'suspected enemy location' to ensure lots of dead civilians.

I guess I just don't understand this who-gives-a-fuck attitude towards people's lives in foreign countries. Americans seem to think their lives are worth more, or something. If any civilians were bombed in the US it would be a huge outrage and the US would go on a publicly-supported killing spree... oh wait...

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#866636 - 09/06/02 08:06 AM (19 years, 22 days ago)

Are we going to go back to WW2? If so then yess they have, however the discissuion is modern day. It can't be denied that the former way of killing was to cause an unstability witin the country by killing civilians (Every country in the world). As a modern rule of thumb it is not in the interest of the US to target civilians.

****I guess I just don't understand this who-gives-a-fuck attitude towards people's lives in foreign countries****

It's not so much of a who-gives-a-fuck attitude as much as it's a "Damned if ya do, damned if ya don't". Ya see when the US doesn't get involved in something useless like the Kyoto protocal we are called greedy and stuck up. When we involve ourselves in world wide conflicts we're called bullies. It seems most countries want our money..not our help.

****Americans seem to think their lives are worth more, or something.****

Actually i think it's more like many countries that have an inferioity complex. Our lives are worth the same as others, but we have the ability to back up our lives

****If any civilians were bombed in the US it would be a huge outrage and the US would go on a publicly-supported killing spree... oh wait... ****

yep we would, we value our citizens (for the most part) if a country doesn't want it's ass kicked it will not kill our people..wait a minute the terrorists are killing our people..and guess what? We are kicking thier asses

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
    #866642 - 09/06/02 08:10 AM (19 years, 22 days ago)

You don't need to make it a primary objective to make lots of civilians dead real fast.

Correct. What's your point? That's the nature of war. People die, not all of them soldiers.

If the victimized countries of a certain aggressor nation had refused to take retaliatory action because it might involve civilian casualties, there would have been no need to create a new European currency. The German Reichsmark would have been all that was needed from Paris to Petropavlosk.

pinky

--------------------

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Re: "poor Iraq" [Re: Phred]
    #866657 - 09/06/02 08:19 AM (19 years, 22 days ago)

What's your point? That's the nature of war. People die, not all of them soldiers.

My point is the Defenders of the Free World don't exactly try very hard to avoid blowing up innocent people. People die unnecessarily. Not just a few, but thousands, every time the US takes some 'necessary' military action. I think this is a big deal. Sorry if you don't.

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#866669 - 09/06/02 08:29 AM (19 years, 22 days ago)

****My point is the Defenders of the Free World don't exactly try very hard to avoid blowing up innocent people****

That is just rediculous. Smart weapons were creates for accuracy to only hit the targets that are specified. Personally i think we care too much about civilian casualties do to the numerous military sites being littered with civilian human shields

****I think this is a big deal. Sorry if you don't.****

we do think it's a big deal, it's just you have no idea what you're talking about.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

#866690 - 09/06/02 08:45 AM (19 years, 22 days ago)

****I guess I just don't understand this who-gives-a-fuck attitude towards people's lives in foreign countries****

It's not so much of a who-gives-a-fuck attitude as much as it's a "Damned if ya do, damned if ya don't".

This is where the root of our disagreement lies. I don't think the US is "damned if they don't" carpet bomb inhabited areas in foreign countries. Anyway, if the're going to be 'damned' either way, why choose to kill people and ellicit more terrorist acts against the US?

****If any civilians were bombed in the US it would be a huge outrage and the US would go on a publicly-supported killing spree... oh wait... ****

yep we would, we value our citizens (for the most part) if a country doesn't want it's ass kicked it will not kill our people..wait a minute the terrorists are killing our people..and guess what? We are kicking thier asses

You talk like these countries are kids in some playground. These are nations made up of millions of different people who all have their own dispositions. No 'nation' attacked the US. It's not like all the citizens of Afghanistan convened and decided "hey lets kill some Americans today." A small group of terrorists hiding out in Afghanistan did it because they believe America is evil and should be punished. I don't agree with their logic, but why do you think they hate the US so much? Why didn't the US kick its own ass when Timothy McVeigh and his buddy killed 100+ Americans? Do they represent all of you? If an American had blown up a foreign landmark, would that country be justified in dropping bombs on you and your family, just because the terrorists might be around?

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#866734 - 09/06/02 09:07 AM (19 years, 22 days ago)

***You talk like these countries are kids in some playground****

If you need that analogy to keep up then feel free to use it.

****These are nations made up of millions of different people who all have their own dispositions****

Just like us....therefore quit the homocide bombings and we'll stop defending ourselves from it.

***No 'nation' attacked the US***

No but Al Quida did..it and it's supporters are to be dealt with

****A small group of terrorists hiding out in Afghanistan ****

It's naive to think that it's a small faction

****I don't agree with their logic, but why do you think they hate the US so much?****

you sound like yo do agree by justifying their actions because they are mad at us. They hate us because we are successful, we are technologigally advanced and offer freedom through information. I've been to them useless countries and i can tell you they don'r value anything that enlightens their populous.

****Why didn't the US kick its own ass when Timothy McVeigh and his buddy killed 100+ Americans?****

duh..they did, they killed those responsible through lethal injection...kick it's own ass..now that's funny

****If an American had blown up a foreign landmark, would that country be justified in dropping bombs on you and your family, just because the terrorists might be around? ****

we wouldn't hide the terrorist like other countries would (and that includes Europe). You see the problem is that 99.999% of terrorist attacks are caused by the same people, so your analogy holds no water

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #866795 - 09/06/02 09:33 AM (19 years, 22 days ago)

wait a minute the terrorists are killing our people..and guess what? We are kicking thier asses

Who'se ass is this you're kickin? Last I heard Osama is alive and well. There's just 5000 innocent Afghan women and kids lying dead in the sand.

No but Al Quida did..it and it's supporters are to be dealt with

And the only way you can do this is dropping bombs on civilians from 15,000 feet? Are you serious?

duh..they did, they killed those responsible through lethal injection

Once again. Osama is still partying on down.

we wouldn't hide the terrorist like other countries would (and that includes Europe). You see the problem is that 99.999% of terrorist attacks are caused by the same people, so your analogy holds no water

Have you ever heard of the Contras? Murdering bastards who raped women and slaughtered babies? Check out who was funding and training those guys. Hint "Think CIA". The biggest sponsor of terrorists in history is the good ol' US.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflinejUrkel
No title?!?
Loc: Calgary, Alberta, Canada,...
    #866816 - 09/06/02 09:42 AM (19 years, 22 days ago)

****These are nations made up of millions of different people who all have their own dispositions****

*Just like us....therefore quit the homocide bombings and we'll stop defending ourselves from it.*

Did you understand cyberchumps point or what? He's saying that Afghanistan did NOT get together to bomb your country. A group of international terrorists did that are probably not even in Afghanistan. A war on terror can't be won because it's a tactic, not an ideology. But the US will try...with horrible results.
And your point about the US not sheltering terrorists is also bullshit because Bush has gotten immunity for American soldiers for one year against war crime tribunals. I'm sure any definition of a "terrorist" will fit one of your soldiers. Bush just seems to think his citizens (i.e soldiers) don't need to be bound by the same law as the rest of the world.
Oh, and it's time to wake up, the so called "terrorists" do NOT hate you because you have advanced technology, or because you offer freedom through information. THey hate you because you support Israel with arms, and because you do EXACTLY THE SAME KIND OF STUPID SHIT YOU ARE DOING NOW!
How many Afghanis that survived July 1, with US planes strafing a wedding, will come back and haunt you?!? Think about it.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#866911 - 09/06/02 10:22 AM (19 years, 22 days ago)

****Last I heard Osama is alive and well*****

wow, you must know something the rest of the world doesn't..we have no idea if he's dead or alive. As for "well" the poor bastard has a kidney problem..too bad

****There's just 5000 innocent Afghan women and kids lying dead in the sand****

since you ignored my last reply, i don't take any stats that you post seriously...i thought the number was 2 to 3 million?..i'm sure it will be next week

***And the only way you can do this is dropping bombs on civilians from 15,000 feet? Are you serious?****

Wow do you live by sound bites or don't you have any original thoughts? 15,000 feet seems to be your only defense...i guess we could plow a plane into mecca to get our point across

****Once again. Osama is still partying on down****

stay on topic...this was directed at Tim M.....keep up my man

****Murdering bastards who raped women and slaughtered babies?****

kinda reminds you of the Iraqi government eh? I think you need to look up the definition of terrorist you seem to be lacking such knowledge

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #867093 - 09/06/02 11:44 AM (19 years, 22 days ago)

we have no idea if he's dead or alive.

yeah he's dead. Don't worry about it....kill some civilians in Iraq instead...

since you ignored my last reply, i don't take any stats that you post seriously...i thought the number was 2 to 3 million?..i'm sure it will be next week

Did you pay this much attention in school? The 2 millions was the cambodian and Laos casualties.

Wow do you live by sound bites or don't you have any original thoughts? 15,000 feet seems to be your only defense

Do you have a functioning brainstem? Do you have the vaguest idea of how the war in Afghanistan was conducted? Was it conducted on the ground or from the air? Did you fail to even comprehend this information?

kinda reminds you of the Iraqi government eh?

But the contras were sponsored by the US. (btw, so was Saddam)

Your childlike understanding of the subject is almost touching. Don't tell me, Saddam is the one in the black hat and Bush is the one in the white hat....

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Edited by Alex123 (09/06/02 11:46 AM)

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

#867145 - 09/06/02 12:06 PM (19 years, 22 days ago)

Your childlike understanding of the subject is almost touching. Don?t tell me, Saddam is the one in the black hat and Bush is the one in the white hat....

--------------------

Invisiblewingnutx

#867148 - 09/06/02 12:06 PM (19 years, 22 days ago)

Osama is almost certainly dead. He's never managed to restrain himself from issuing public proclaimations before, and he hasn't been heard from since the fighting at Tora Bora(which was largely done by troops on the ground). If he is alive then he has had a remarkable shift in personality and style.

BTW, 5000 dead civilians is grossly innacurate. The UN and Associated Press estimate about 1500. You need to look at the methodology behind any set of numbers you get. If you want resources, go look on the thread where i posted them all for Phluck.

About 2,000,000 Afghans have been able to return to their homes after years of exile. Ask them how bad US intervention has been for their country.

(Oops, some of that was meant for lefy whiners, not you Invertigo)

PS- UNHCR estimates that an additional 3,000,000 Afghans will return home next year, now that they won't be strung up by the islamofascists.

Edited by wingnutx (09/06/02 12:12 PM)

Offlinefoghorn
enthusiast
Re: "poor Iraq" [Re: wingnutx]
    #867372 - 09/06/02 02:54 PM (19 years, 21 days ago)

dont forget to ask the ones who fled their homes when the US started dropping bombs

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #867582 - 09/06/02 04:57 PM (19 years, 21 days ago)

yep we would, we value our citizens

Yep, that's why the USA has the highest percentage prison population in the history of the world; of which more than half of those are against people exercising their right to pursue happiness as "guaranteed" by the Bill of Rights.

Yep, these hideous monsters smoked some herb, dropped some LSD and ingested mushrooms.

Check out the raid yesterday by the DEA with automatic weapons drawn (like that was necessary in an above-ground MM farm) violating the will of the Californian people.

yep we would, we value our citizens

Which is why Bush and his cronies participated in the fleecing of the American people in the Savings & Loan scandal (only a few trillion there) and more recently , WCOM, ENRON, CITIBANK, etc. wiping out the average joe's pension funds and life savings. Yes a few scapegoats will be put away, but for the most part this has been condoned by the powers that be.

Yep, we take good care of our citizens...

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: "poor Iraq" [Re: wingnutx]
    #867869 - 09/06/02 09:02 PM (19 years, 21 days ago)

Osama is almost certainly dead

Keep telling yourself that. After all, you're never going to catch him are you.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
    #867881 - 09/06/02 09:13 PM (19 years, 21 days ago)

I tend to agree at this point. (unless he is waiting for a one year "birthday" party to show up again)

I feel that the tape that came out a few weeks after 911 showed a very ill guy... perhaps he was seriosly wonded from the war in that tape (not a kidney problem).

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#867916 - 09/06/02 09:40 PM (19 years, 21 days ago)

I dunno, I think it's really hard to say. It's very likely he's dead, but there's a decent chance he's still alive. There isn't enough information to make a decent guess.

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#868671 - 09/07/02 11:14 AM (19 years, 21 days ago)

I agree, however it has been said that he had kidney problems before the war

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#869345 - 09/07/02 07:19 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

Yeah, there were even reports he'd died from those way back in December. No way to know though. If he is dead, he's likely buried under tons of rubble, in little bits, mixed in with dozens of other bodies.

--------------------

Offlinechrispc
Durban, SouthAfrica (Soon)

Loc: London, UK
    #872748 - 09/09/02 04:47 PM (19 years, 18 days ago)

Oh dear. Very closed minded.

--------------------
"We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our
thoughts."

- Buddha in the Dhammapada -

ChrisC

OfflineUnity333
addict
 User Gallery

#874922 - 09/10/02 03:26 PM (19 years, 17 days ago)

I feel the anger, and you all have points that I would love to tear apart, but can you yell me what good is a war? any war, how much blood is enough? is it smart to pick a fight? ofr is it smart to see the fight and say I saw that? what will it be? a fight> war>
or unity.. a belief that all things should live, be..
what hapens when peace and harmony really do exist in this world?

humm what a consept.... peace and unity....

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: "poor Iraq" [Re: Unity333]
    #874986 - 09/10/02 03:54 PM (19 years, 17 days ago)

Sounds to me like you're seeking Utopia...a nice idea, but impossible to achieve

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineLarrythescaryrex
teardrop on the fire
Male User Gallery

Loc: further down the spiral
Re: "poor Iraq" [Re: Unity333]
    #875336 - 09/10/02 06:29 PM (19 years, 17 days ago)

when will human DNA mutate enough to displace the tribal grouping desire?

--------------------
RIP Acidic_Sloth

Sunset_Mission said:
"larry the scary rex
verily scary when thoroughly vexed
invoke the shadows and dust, cast a hex
mercifully massacring memories masterfully
relocate from Ur to 8th density and become a cosmic bully
mulder and scully couldn't decipher his glyphs
invoke the shadows and dust, smoke infernal spliffs"
April 24th 2011

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds