Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Contamination Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Chemist/Self-AppointedFAQ Facist

Loc: Here
Black Mushrooms
    #864997 - 09/05/02 08:42 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

My cat had sent a friend off to a music festival with some fun guys. Most were completely dry but a few had been plucked from a cake just the day before and still had some moisture content. My cats friend didn't want to travel with multiple containers so he put the slightly moist guys in a plastic bag. Long story short, he came back and showed my cat how the guys that had just been plucked turned black in a matter of hours. My cat tells me that there was no strong smell eminating from the guys, but they were indeed quite black. Anyone familiar with this? Black mold would have been my guess, but I told my cat I'd type up a quick post and let him know what most people thought; pitch 'em or keep 'em.

No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, have ever been, or will at any future time will be participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any legal statue; be it local, state, or federal law. All posts are works of fiction, and are intended for entertainment purposes only.

Don't just assume anything I or anyone else says is true. Test it for yourself. See if it's true.
Generate more useful information. The world is running desperately low on it.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Contamination Forum