Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Mushrooms cause Near Death EXP
    #8643620 - 07/16/08 06:46 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

while looking for amanita M i came across some albino wine caps and these which i have no clue and had a NDE a speeding car crashed into the crub and if that crub was not there with the angle they were traveling i would of been hit. once then hit the curb the pulled the wheel to the other way thank god they didnt go with it.

any who

no fucking clue they smell like they were shoved up someones dirty asshole at the jersey shore(slight shore smell). thats the best i can do in desribing them. i have deffinatly seen mushrooms slightly like this but no where near as strange.

ill take wine cap picture later. i tend to take pictures of the ones i eat. other then amanita M

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblewisp

Re: Mushrooms cause Near Death EXP [Re: thedudenj]
    #8643638 - 07/16/08 06:50 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Sounds like fun.

I think those mushrooms in your pic are a stinkhorn of some kind, not sure which one though. You'll have to wait for the resident mushroom detectives to tell you that.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Mushrooms cause Near Death EXP [Re: wisp]
    #8643679 - 07/16/08 06:56 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

yeah there you go thats what iv seen that looks fimilar other types of stinkhorn i was like that looks like a squid monster thing from outer space but with less legs.

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineDishez
Swamp Crawler

#8643704 - 07/16/08 07:03 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

They are called "Stinky Squid"... I love finding those guys! glad to hear you are ok.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Mushrooms cause Near Death EXP [Re: Dishez]
    #8643721 - 07/16/08 07:06 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

yeah i laughed really hard and was gona offer the guy help but other poeple came so i drove off with my mushrooms. I bet his rim broke. it was so fast time slowed down i tripped so hard and the laughing afterward was almost unbearable. im still tripping on it a bit and i have to say im loving a Good NDE goes a long way. i found today a bit dry, hows your hunting been dishez i have to say your better then me to some extent you find way more stuff

--------------------

OfflineDishez
Swamp Crawler

#8645800 - 07/17/08 07:49 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I appreciate the compliment but it probably has a lot more to do with the ridiculous amount of time i put into hunting :wink:
Its been dry for the past few days up here...i havent really had the opportunity to go out anyway, im assuming all thats active out there at the moment are a small amount of subs and gyms. Im kindof turned off to gyms for the moment- that massive haul I found last fall turned out to be inactive and gave me really bad nausea. I am taking your advice and using them for dye though.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Mushrooms cause Near Death EXP [Re: Dishez]
    #8646810 - 07/17/08 02:29 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

sweet they work really well.http://www.sonic.net/~dbeebee/ASA/Workshops&Classes/Dyeing_with_gymnopilus_junonius.htm
ha ha i emailed her and asked her how to find those mushrooms she gave me some hunting advice. so i asked her if you could send me some and she didnt reply. really makes me wonder if She uses em like we do and knows other uses. I luckly havent encounter inactive ones other then some super Big gyms that were really old stick to the small ones. i had some small one that rocked me hard. i have to agree its pretty dry out as in the ground too and any mushrooms i find are dried out for the most part.

so hows the dying gone?

p.s. the only other inactives i found were the other types of Gyms that grow here the tiny ones that clearly arent big gym and thats as big as they grow.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification