Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCaiooo
Stranger
Loc: Brazil
Is it possible to not come back to the real world?
    #862118 - 09/03/02 04:18 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

In some of my experiences I thought I wouldn't come back into the real world ever again. Going through those times I didnt give a damn about anything anymore. It scared the crap out of me because it took 4 days to get back in my feet and see that everything was back on track, if you know what I mean. It was scary. I got in a long depression thoughout those 4 days, didn't talk or eat, didn't care much about anything anymore.

I know when you take shrooms the perspective of life turns up side down. What if your brain excepts it the way it is and you just don't know what is to be YOU anymore. Do you know what I mean? There has been time that I didn't know how it is to be sober. I was what I was and that scares me because stayed that way for 4 days. If it doesn't go away your life is ruined you know. All your dreams and expectation of your future is gone... it sounds like a bad trip but I don't know if I'd call it that. It was just different.

So is it possible to get into that stage? Or at least do you believe it is? Just wanted to get some feedback because it was really scary and don't ever want to go through that again. :confused: 

--------------------
Sorria...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleServator
Viral Agent

Re: Is it possible to not come back to the real world? [Re: Caiooo]
    #862126 - 09/03/02 04:24 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Dude, if you're having episodes like that, I think you may want to cut your intake for a while and set your self up a little better for it.

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
Re: Is it possible to not come back to the real wo [Re: Caiooo]
    #862131 - 09/03/02 04:28 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Remember, it's just a drug and you will come down. No matter what you're feeling during the trip, it will wear off, so don't go stressing about it. Stay positive and if it lasts forever, no need to eat anymore shrooms hehe. :wink: Instead of thinking so much about it, keep yourself busy and enjoy the trip while it lasts. 

OfflineCaiooo
Stranger
Re: Is it possible to not come back to the real world? [Re: Servator]
    #862134 - 09/03/02 04:29 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I don't think the problem is the set and settings because I was down in Brazil with nature, brother and cousins when it happened. I don't think it could had been better. BUT it was the afterwards thing, it never left me. It usually takes 5 hours to come back into the real world again. But that day it took 4 days. Maybe the dousage was too large? I don't know. I usually take the same amount. Well, it just freaked me out.

--------------------
Sorria...

OfflinePoopman
Man of Poop
Loc: Los Angeles
    #862273 - 09/03/02 05:51 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I don't think your brain or your body would let you stay in the mindset of a shroom trip. Your brain and body have defenses that would keep this from happening.

Offlineinternetraver
Stranger
Re: Is it possible to not come back to the real world? [Re: Poopman]
    #862400 - 09/03/02 07:26 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Eventually there WILL be a time when you won't come back to the "real world"........................................We all gotta die sometime....

Offlinebigslick
science fictionwriter

Loc: just behind you
    #862805 - 09/04/02 03:13 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

The answer is yes it is possible to never come back to reality

There is a percentage of the population that will develope schizophrenia not because of drugs but just because thats how their brains develope

A person headed toward this disease(which usually hits in your late teens) may take some shrooms leave the real world have a psychotic break and never come back(even with good meds)

Have you seen the movie: A Beautiful Mind

A mind is a terrible thing to lose....Dan Quayle

--------------------

Everything I write is a total work of fiction

OfflineNewHunter
help
Loc: Washington
Re: Is it possible to not come back to the real world? [Re: bigslick]
    #863254 - 09/04/02 08:37 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I have a friend who just got back from the Mental Hospitol for four months. He was at his house and he had a whole bunch of dried beaos and stuntzii and he got the bags mixed up and he dosed the beaos like the sere stuntzii and even after they are dried beaos are way more potent then the stuntzii. I remember i went over to his house and he was sitting on his back deck with no shirt on at like one in the morning and we couldnt get him to respouund to us. we just kept talking to him and he was just stuck. We eventually got him to the hospital and the took him right into the Pscho ward and we didnt get to see him for four months. It was pretty scarry

--------------------
RAIN^^^RAIN^^^RAIN^^^RAIN^^^RAIN

InvisibleHermes_br
~~~
 User Gallery

#863380 - 09/04/02 10:09 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Hi, Caio
i want suggest you to try some Reiki expert (do a seach).
i believe that in this case your energy field ( Chakras) can be a little messed up, but don't worry this will pass.

Edited by Hermes_br (12/12/04 05:19 AM)

Offlinekykeon
Dead wishes

Loc: A universe right next to ...
    #863408 - 09/04/02 10:31 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

hi there!

well, all of those substances alter biochemically your brain. This means that as long as it is lasting, your perception is altered. Then you can feel that it is calming down and eventually you are "normal" again.

I know of someone that i gave him some shrooms and he tripped okee, but then a few days afterwards he started doing silly things and then he joined some kind of erraneous church. I was thinking that it was my mistake to give him and i shouldnt no matter how much he begged. After a lot of thought, i realised that the shrooms had nothing to do. It was the match, but the bottle of petrol was inside him and the match could have been anything.

I am trying to say that HEY! IF YOU THINK THAT ENTHEOGENS ALTER YOU IN A BAD WAY, PLEASE DONT USE THEM. Excuse my words, i am not trying to offend you, but you are not mature enough for entheogens. YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHAT YOU R DOING AND WHY and MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL, YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT YOU USE THEM IN ORDER TO MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER, NOT WORSE.

IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO FLY A PLANE, DONT PUT YOUR FAMILY IN IT AND TRY TO DO IT.

Ask yourself. Why do you want to live entheogenic experiences? Why? Think. Why? Is it because others do it? Is it because you have heard its "cool", its "fun"? Is it because you are just curious? The answer must emerge deep down from your soul. If you cant see the answer, then you are not ready to do it. The result will be to MISUNDERSTAND their message and then you will find yourself miserable, days later, when there is not a single molecule of psilocin inside you. It will still be there however, the misunderstanding of what you saw and felt.

Because there is a DOOR of PERCEPTION as Aldous Huxley said and each of us have to find it alone, because there is a UNIQUE DOOR for EVERY MAN.

Dont use mushrooms for the "fun". It is not ice-cream. Its a powerful tool that it was given to us and can do miracles but if used in a wrong way, it can send you to hell. So, if you want to improve your life or to expand your mind, then find a good friend who knows well and ask him to make a few entheogenic sessions with him. Ask him to help you comprehend whats going on. And i am sure you are neither moron nor braindead. You just dont know WHERE to look at.

Try seriously and you will have it in front of you. Remember: EVERYTHING IS IN YOUR MIND - EVERYTHING CAN BE DONE WITH YOUR MIND IF YOU KNOW HOW.

Thats my advice

Kykeon
athens, greece

--------------------
The living ghost of Kykeon

InvisibleServator
Viral Agent

Re: Is it possible to not come back to the real world? [Re: kykeon]
    #863421 - 09/04/02 10:41 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Very well put. I'm thankful that most entheogens have fairly strong negative sides to them, it helps greatly deter the weak and ignorant. It's unfortunate that some people indulge in doses far to high of substances they're unable to handle, and then broadcast their misfortunes and try to destroy the entheogenic community.

Offlinekykeon
Dead wishes

Loc: A universe right next to ...
Re: Is it possible to not come back to the real world? [Re: Servator]
    #863436 - 09/04/02 10:48 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

...i agree.

dont forget my friend, that if it werent for some looneys [i am not saying our friend here is such, i think he is just misguided thats all] the entheogens would probably remain legal today.

All those HIPPIES who were travelling to Mexico to buy shrooms after Wasson rediscovered Entheogenic shrooms there, caused so much trouble to us today that it is unimaginable!

Kykeon
athens, greece

--------------------
The living ghost of Kykeon

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #863688 - 09/04/02 01:06 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Oh YES it's possible.....you come down eventually but some never come back!

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

Anonymous

#863701 - 09/04/02 01:16 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I think i might be able to sum this question up,
IT`s ALL IN THE HEAD
think screwed and you will be screwed.
Some people take drugs hard thinked but really there is no need to.

OfflineCaiooo
Stranger
Re: Is it possible to not come back to the real world? [Re: ]
    #865096 - 09/05/02 07:45 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

You guys have made very good points here. I am glad I asked it. It will be a while until my next shroom trip but when it happens, i will think of what you all said and reflect back to me to see what's going on in my mind.

Kykeon asked why I take mushrooms. To tell you the truth at the begining it was for fun, but then I realized it wasn't just a trip, it was a way to have a better perception of your life and think more clear about all the oportunities you may have throughout this beautiful dream we live in.

Anyway, after finding this fantastic forum I am better prepared for my next experience with mushrooms.

I appreciate all your imputs! It's been a hell of a help to me...

Thanks everyone! Peace...  :smile:

--------------------
Sorria...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order