Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineanyone420
mad buddah abuser
 User Gallery

Re: Whats the reason... [Re: drok]
    #8637398 - 07/15/08 11:40 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

the bloods and crips always alert the news before they kill people

so your right

--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedrok
carpetbagger
Male User Gallery

Loc: on my high horse
Re: Whats the reason... [Re: anyone420]
    #8637401 - 07/15/08 11:41 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

thats a different story, the pictue I had from your comments was people coming into your house & harming you, not you going out on the street to be harmed

--------------------
CLICK HERE FOR GOOD MUSIC

InvisibleBlutjager
Inhuman
Male

#8637418 - 07/15/08 11:44 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

drok said:
I only drink mikes hard lemonade when Im bringin it over to a 13 year olds house that I met on the web, yea I got condoms in the truck, I always carry condoms

You didn't forget to bring her the web cam again did you man :banghead: ... I mean for fucks sake how ya gonna get her nakkie when your all the way home and she is stuck at her house cause its past curfew :yesnod:

Offlinedrok
carpetbagger
Male User Gallery

Re: Whats the reason... [Re: Blutjager]
    #8637434 - 07/15/08 11:46 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I totaly forgot the webcam, DARNIT & I wanted to see her touch here tasty place while I was home in front of my PC, fuck it, Im goin back

--------------------

Offlineanyone420
mad buddah abuser
 User Gallery

#8637485 - 07/15/08 11:51 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

drok said:
thats a different story, the pictue I had from your comments was people coming into your house & harming you, not you going out on the street to be harmed

dude a bunch of people can break into your house without warning and kill you
a bunch of people can kill you outside too

the point is, the police are simply an illusion of safety

for one, because they cannot descend from clouds to kill evil dooers

and two, because they aren't even obligated to protect you

why?  because if they were, and my house got robbed, they would have to reimburse me for what was stolen

they extract funds involuntarially through violent force to pay for services that they aren't even obligated to provide in the first place.

see what im getting at?

--------------------

InvisibleBlutjager
Inhuman
Male

#8637499 - 07/15/08 12:00 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

drok said:
I totaly forgot the webcam, DARNIT & I wanted to see her touch here tasty place while I was home in front of my PC, fuck it, Im goin back

Watch out for the swat team guy in the bushes dressed like swamp thing,he nearly got you last time

OfflineNunbuh_Chrubble
I'm just a kittycat
Male User Gallery

#8637782 - 07/15/08 01:05 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

drok said:
Quote:

anyone420 said:
Your not really responding to my points, 

I just want to know why it's ok to use violence on two people engaging in a voluntary activity.

because that "voluntary" activity involves a person whos brain in not ready to make those decisions.

Most adults are easily manipulated by people who they think "know better for them". It doesn't take but a brief look around the country to realize that hardly any "responsible adults" know how to make decisions any better than a 13 year old. And the ones that do are the ones that made all their stupid decisions in their teens and learned from them.

--------------------

"This day is a lover..."

~Rumi

Offlineanyone420
mad buddah abuser
 User Gallery

Re: Whats the reason... [Re: Nunbuh_Chrubble]
    #8637965 - 07/15/08 01:39 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

quite right trouble

i don't see why people scream and shout about race discrimination but find age discrimination to be the only possibility

a child is just an artificial label for a human being

and i don't think putting people under the age of 18 into a sub class is right.  Especially when they are treated as just that, a sub class of society.

--------------------

InvisibleBlutjager
Inhuman
Male

#8638350 - 07/15/08 03:06 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

anyone420 said:
quite right trouble

i don't see why people scream and shout about race discrimination but find age discrimination to be the only possibility

a child is just an artificial label for a human being

and i don't think putting people under the age of 18 into a sub class is right.  Especially when they are treated as just that, a sub class of society.

Man,I never hang out anywhere except for cult and have never noticed you before,Anyone who is familiar with my posts knows I'm more likely to argue than kiss ass but I simply have to tell you how much I agree with you on nearly every single thing that you have said in this thread,I already gave ya 5 shrooms,you should get more than that for actually having your eyes open as to how the world works and being willing to voice your opinion both freely and in an intelligent manner as to what you agree and disagree with about it :rockon:

Offlineanyone420
mad buddah abuser
 User Gallery

#8638420 - 07/15/08 03:19 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

it seems like a pretty obvious choice to me

freedom.....

or not.

--------------------

Offlinedrok
carpetbagger
Male User Gallery

#8638843 - 07/15/08 04:55 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

come on, its as simple as freedom or not? free to do whatever you want? no matter how many people you leave dying or bloodied along the way? but seriously tho, you should be free to impregnate a 12 yr old & take away their childhood because you chose to con her into having sex with you because she trusted you?

--------------------

Offlineanyone420
mad buddah abuser
 User Gallery

#8638899 - 07/15/08 05:08 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

well the freedom i'm talking about is a set of beliefs about non initiation of force.  Like i've been saying all the time.

I don't want to murder anyone, or have sex with 6 year olds.  Your just using emotional imagery to respond without logic or reason.  I know you don't like 12 year olds having sex.  I agree. 

However, if you cant justify why it is right to control other peoples lives at the threat of violence, then your the same as the rapists.  Force is force.  No matter how well intentioned your actions are.

Can you justify it?  Please actually answer this question directly, since you haven't any other mine.  We'll continue to go in circles. 

Because if i held a gun to a childs head and forced them to not eat ice cream because it is unhealthy, and i had the best wishes for the child, would i be a good person?

Your doing the exact same thing !  Using the government is using violence.  It's the only method of keeping order that they can even use.  Never suggesting, never leaving people alone to live their own lives.  Just ordering. 

And when you force others to pay tax dollars to fund your raids on pedophiles, the jails, the food, the everything, your directing the violence onto those who may not agree with your ideas.  I do not wish to fund a program to catch people who i do not see as criminals.  It goes against my beliefs, and i believe good people oppose bad laws every time.  The thing is, if i don't pay, your armed goons will show up at my door, tell me to pay or i'm going to jail.  If i refuse jail and defend myself, i'll have an army set up outside my house with rifles and tanks. 

There is simply no reason that you could possibly give that could legitimize your actions.  The only outcome is you are a armchair tyrant who is ok with telling other people what to do.  You consider yourself above others who disagree with your views. 

How bout you let another human live their life, and mind your own business? 

It would improve everyones lives so much better to get rid of this parasite called government who does nothing but steal your money and make you a slave.

--------------------

InvisibleBlutjager
Inhuman
Male

#8638956 - 07/15/08 05:25 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

" I do not wish to fund a program to catch people who i do not see as criminals.  It goes against my beliefs, and i believe good people oppose bad laws every time.  The thing is, if i don't pay, your armed goons will show up at my door, tell me to pay or i'm going to jail.  If i refuse jail and defend myself, i'll have an army set up outside my house with rifles and tanks." :yesnod:Well said and 100% true :yourock:

Edited by Blutjager (07/15/08 05:26 PM)

Offlinedrok
carpetbagger
Male User Gallery

#8638971 - 07/15/08 05:27 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I agree out government is bullshit, If we were a better race of humans we wouldn't need it, dont get me wrong there are alot of bogus rules that we live by in this country, BUT there are many rules that are needed to keep people in line, & people would not follow these rules without the threat of violence, even with the threat some still do not, it would be wonderful if we all could live in respect of each other, but the problems with the government would be the same problems we would face without a government but to a way greater degree. I assume that was the question you wanted me to answer

--------------------

InvisibleCeriseDelice
Peepies
Female

#8638976 - 07/15/08 05:28 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

This is one of the many reasons that Anousenka wishes to stay Eternally Twelve years oldsies ♥ 

She continues to be proven over, and over againsies that boys *love* twelve - year - old girls!  ^-^

♥ Anousenka ♥

Offlineanyone420
mad buddah abuser
 User Gallery

#8638999 - 07/15/08 05:31 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I agree to an extent on the nature of humans, but let me convince you why freedom is the logical, moral, answer, not violence. 

Give me something that the government is necessary for, and i'll show you why its not.  I'll also show you how many times worse having the government involved is.  Please please please click this link:

http://freetalklive.com/tunein.php

and stream the radio show for 20 minutes or so, and keep listening if you are interested. 

It will probably help you understand more than i can, because they bring the same message every day of the weed for 3 hours, with relevance to news items and the actions of the government that you don't hear about.

--------------------

Offlineanyone420
mad buddah abuser
 User Gallery

#8639018 - 07/15/08 05:35 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

The're touching on the same issues i was explaining right this second.

Please listen..

--------------------

Offlinedrok
carpetbagger
Male User Gallery

#8639033 - 07/15/08 05:40 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

anyone420 said:every day of the weed,

EVERY DAY IS WEED DAY,

with no geverment who will regulate buisness (not like they do it like it should be done) & who would regulate enviromental issues (that too) we need a government of some sort,

but yea, I have to go now, & I'll check that link out when I get back, Its not like I have no idea where your coming from, I completly understand what you are sayin, & I agree with alot of it, I just dont have faith enough in people

--------------------

InvisibleBlutjager
Inhuman
Male

Re: Whats the reason... [Re: CeriseDelice]
    #8639070 - 07/15/08 05:49 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Hey Drok..... when did the threat of violence from the police ever stop us from breaking any law we felt like breaking in the past....Never even once that I can remember:strokebeard:

The point here is they shouldn't be allowed to have the authority to harm people,put them in cages,and decide how long they have to stay in them,we all know and have seen just how much damage the legal system can do to someones life,not being allowed to do it is one thing the fact that anyone420 brings up about making ME AND YOU pay for it weather we agree or disagree on it is the biggest adding insult to injury of all

I can think of no class of people on earth I hate more or respect less than the police,I mean what makes a person one day decide "O,I want a job where I ruin other peoples lives for my paycheck"....For fucks sake at least when you saw Nazi's coming for you you already knew that they were coming to rip your teeth from your skull for your gold fillings.

The police are not even that honest to acknowledge that what they do is evil,they are actually brainwashed into thinking they are helping people when what they really do for a living is DESTROY lives(I should know they have tried to destroy mine on several occasions)They not only lie to them selves but will gladly lie to you as well masquerading as someone who is friendly and wants to "Help" only so they can obtain more information to use to harm you,I can honestly say that I hope every single one of them gets shot in the face by the next person they pull over..O yea I forgot THEY can get away with playing violence but when you play violent back they don't like it so much.... That has to be admittedly unfair by just about anyones standards  :rant:

InvisibleBlutjager
Inhuman
Male

#8639091 - 07/15/08 05:53 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I'm done with this thread,Ive said most of what I have to say,everyone makes a few valid points I agree with and everyone makes some I don't,I am just leaving this one alone and going back to cultivation where I belong before I get another freaking headache:lol:.... Good debating though people :thumbup:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals