Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineLndrydusting
Forever new. . .
Female User Gallery

Suvey for whoever... just give me some answers bitches!!!!
    #8624803 - 07/12/08 09:50 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

hahaha jk! I decided to change the title!
Circumsized or no?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (07/12/08 09:50 AM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

--------------------

Edited by Lndrydusting (07/12/08 10:16 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleApollyphelion
Dungeon Master/Princess(1009)
Female User Gallery

Loc: Festival of Deaths
Re: Suvey for the ladies only.... sorry guys.... unless you're gay and then its ok... [Re: Lndrydusting]
    #8624812 - 07/12/08 09:53 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I prefer cut cock.

It's what I have, SO I COULD
be biased.

--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion

Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

OfflineBlackPeace
Self proclaimed CEO
Male

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Suvey for the ladies only.... sorry guys.... unless you're gay and then its ok... [Re: Lndrydusting]
    #8624816 - 07/12/08 09:54 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Does the result of this pool will make you cut your penis skin?

--------------------

Offlinefantasylndvictm
yup
Female User Gallery

Loc: usa
Re: Suvey for the ladies only.... sorry guys.... unless you're gay and then its ok... [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #8624829 - 07/12/08 10:00 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I can't get down with having to slide skin back I can only imagine the smell it could hold in there eww. That's just my opinion and I'm not saying they all stink cuz idk. I just imagine it could become pretty smelly alot easier than guys without the extra skin

--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

InvisibleMr. Mushrooms
Spore Print Collector
 User Gallery

Loc: Registered: 6/04/02
Re: Suvey for the ladies only.... sorry guys.... unless you're gay and then its ok... [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #8624846 - 07/12/08 10:07 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Now you know some guys are gonna come along and screw this poll up just to screw with you.

:lol:

Ladies only?  Puhleeeeeeze.  :rolleyes:

--------------------

OfflineLndrydusting
Forever new. . .
Female User Gallery

Re: Suvey for the ladies only.... sorry guys.... unless you're gay and then its ok... [Re: Mr. Mushrooms]
    #8624860 - 07/12/08 10:12 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

This poll was only to screw with a certain person who thinks his uncircumsized penis is the shit! Someone said that all girls loved the circumsized dick so I was just curious to see what the outcome will be! So screw on guys! If you fuck up the poll it rreally doesn't matter!

ps Im a girl so no this poll has nothing to do with me getting "my" penis skin cut off lol!

--------------------

InvisibleMr. Mushrooms
Spore Print Collector
 User Gallery

Loc: Registered: 6/04/02
    #8624986 - 07/12/08 11:00 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

:rofl2:

It's all good then.  :thumbup:

Sounds like the guy is trying to make for a complex.

:shrug:

--------------------

Invisibleadrug

Re: Suvey for the ladies only.... sorry guys.... unless you're gay and then its ok... [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #8624989 - 07/12/08 11:04 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

fantasylndvictm said:
I can't get down with having to slide skin back I can only imagine the smell it could hold in there eww. That's just my opinion and I'm not saying they all stink cuz idk. I just imagine it could become pretty smelly alot easier than guys without the extra skin

Oh, grow up.

Offlinefantasylndvictm
yup
Female User Gallery

Re: Suvey for the ladies only.... sorry guys.... unless you're gay and then its ok... [Re: adrug]
    #8625016 - 07/12/08 11:13 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

adrug said:
Quote:

fantasylndvictm said:
That's just my opinion

Oh, grow up.

And I'm quite entitled to that so if u think it's immature way to express ur opinion on the subject, but I've noticed this thread isn't bout my being grown up or not. So please contribute to the thread. :grin: :sun:

--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
    #8625020 - 07/12/08 11:14 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I think all penises should look like my penis.  Therefor I said uncircumcised is gross.

--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Invisibleadrug

#8625024 - 07/12/08 11:14 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Pretty sure I already did! Its pretty ridiculous to think that a mutilated penis is somehow better than a non-mutilated penis.

Invisiblegolden1
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: north korea
    #8625025 - 07/12/08 11:14 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

fantasylndvictm said:
Quote:

adrug said:
Quote:

fantasylndvictm said:
That's just my opinion

Oh, grow up.

And I'm quite entitled to that so if u think it's immature way to express ur opinion on the subject, but I've noticed this thread isn't bout my being grown up or not. So please contribute to the thread. :grin: :sun:

what. lol

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: Suvey for whoever... just give me some answers bitches!!!! [Re: Lndrydusting]
    #8625054 - 07/12/08 11:20 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

What do they do with the foreskins afterwards?  Make jerky?

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Re: Suvey for the ladies only.... sorry guys.... unless you're gay and then its ok... [Re: adrug]
    #8625055 - 07/12/08 11:20 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

adrug said:
Pretty sure I already did! Its pretty ridiculous to think that a mutilated penis is somehow better than a non-mutilated penis.

well, when you put it like that...

If you cut your hair you're a hypocrite! Kinda!

--------------------
check out my music!

Offlinefantasylndvictm
yup
Female User Gallery

#8625058 - 07/12/08 11:21 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

adrug said:

It does seem ridiculous but ppl go for what is more "popular" (i guess) when it comes to whats better on the eyes or however u want to look at it.

As I'm sure if the majority of ppl didn't have their babies circumsized then a uncircumsized penis would be the way to go. Again this is just another opinion.

--------------------

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

#8625070 - 07/12/08 11:23 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I can objectively state that I think a circumcised penis is just more aesthetically appealing, and since they do it before you can remember anything I have no problem with it as a cultural practice.  Also, they aren't cutting off a part of your dick, it's the foreskin.  It's different!

--------------------
check out my music!

Invisibleadrug

#8625077 - 07/12/08 11:24 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

It just seems like you are simply frightened of the unknown. It might be a little odd at first, but believe me, its preferable.

Have you ever given a hand job to a dude without a foreskin? I'm sure you have, and you know that lube is pretty much required. Guess what? Foreskin = no lube needed.

Invisibleadrug

#8625078 - 07/12/08 11:25 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Also, an uncircumsized penis looks about the same as a circumsized one when it is fully erect.

OfflineCompass
Ancient Light

Loc: The Border of Reality
Re: Suvey for the ladies only.... sorry guys.... unless you're gay and then its ok... [Re: g00ru]
    #8625080 - 07/12/08 11:25 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

guruu said:
Quote:

adrug said:

well, when you put it like that...

If you cut your hair you're a hypocrite! Kinda!

Ridiculous comparison and you know it.

Hair grows back and doesn't have an abundance of nerve endings.

Invisibleadrug

#8625085 - 07/12/08 11:26 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Also:

At the end of foreskin there is a band of tissue called the ridged band which, according to one study, is rich in nerve endings called Meissner's corpuscles.[2] According to a study by Sorrells et al., the five most sensitive areas of the penis are on the foreskin.[3]

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies