Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDinoMyc
Ipsa scientiapotestas est
Re: accidental fruiting
    #86216 - 06/09/00 08:30 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

its called in vitro primordia formation..

--------------------
If I made affront, I apologize.
If I made affirmation, I apologize.
I merely came to listen, came to say.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: accidental fruiting [Re: DinoMyc]
    #86218 - 06/09/00 12:24 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

How about a quick outline of how you hybridized and mutated the strain. I am sure everyone would love to hear it. :smile:

------------------
"It never got weird enough for me."

Offlineaural
Hola Amigos!
Loc: The Desert In The Spring
    #86219 - 06/09/00 12:48 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

No shit....

InvisibleRipper
enthusiast
    #86220 - 06/09/00 05:15 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, I think we'd all like to here about the latest form of hybridizing and mutating, considering not even the notorious Mr. G could ever come up with a somewhat factual story, this should be good.

Ripper

Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Trusted Cultivator
    #86221 - 06/09/00 06:07 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Actually, that's not invitro pinning, as the jars had been opened. I've seen similar shit happen. I bet this guy lives in a humid environment. Especially with grain spawn, a nutrient film builds up inside the jar, which often colonizes if the jar isn't washed after it is used. I think he may be exagerating on the quantity, but maybe not if he added perlite.

And for the record, Mr. G had a very plausible excuse for his mutations. The problem was that nobody believed it. But IF his storry had happened, it sure could have led to some hybrid mutants.

------------------
-From a registered Mad Scientist

"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obiwan Kenobi (also a Mad Scientist tm)

--------------------
"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi

PM me with any cultivation questions.

I just looked at my profile and realized I had a website at one point in time on geocities, it's not there anymore and I have no idea what I had on it. Anybody remember my website from several years aga? PM if so please.

Anonymous

#86222 - 06/14/00 03:23 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Ok, mutation were induced by 2 main methods:
1. a sagnificant amount of spores were placed for inoculation on agar (prepared with colchicine). When dikariotic mycelium was apparant it was tranfered to a regular agar, and cultivated.
2. UV-C light - As you should know, UV light induces the happening of mutations. I have acquired a UV-C lamp, and placed mycelium under it, a few times. Then tranfered the mycelium to another plate of agar.
3. EMS agar - same procedure as with colchicine, only with Ethylmethane Sulfonate.
4. ICR-191. This is an intercelating agent (meaning it takes two cells and mutates them into one). Since I had the excess to this chemical, and excess to the proper equipment, I decided I would take spores of amazonian, B+, tasmanian, and pensacola cube (my favourite strains), and mutate them togather. And so I did. It became as a very slow grower.
I then took a few samples and used them with colchicine EMS, and UV light, until I reached a desired outcome. The outcome was a slowgrower, but potency at an extreme.
(From experience 4 grams fresh are the same as 2 grams dried of B+). You can believe or not. I done care. All I care about is I've got my own strain, and Im happy with it.
As I posted in the Plant&Spore exchange, im offering a few prints for whoever wants them. I have 3-4 prints to give away. Email me if you want one.

trade_omlet

------------------
How do you like your eggs?
scrambled? OMLET?

InvisibleRipper
enthusiast
    #86223 - 06/14/00 04:04 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Ya know, this post would be really great, although you are suggesting that this "super-strain" you developed has a potency factor which previously conceived to be impossible. Basically 2 grams dried B+ containing lets say total combined psilocin and psilocybin at a 1%(conservatively) dry weight concentration would be approx 20 mg. Now you're saying that a 4 gram dosage wet, which would be equivalent to a .32 gram dried dose, would contain 20 mg? thats about 6.25% concentration. Now there's a bit of controversy over which psilocybe species is the most potent, but its definately agreed the highest concentrations found are between 2.5-3%(at maximum and very unlikely) yet you have somehow more then doubled this using only cubies? those are woodlovers that are that potent, you are so fucking full of shit I'm closing this thread and deleting further bullshit you post. All you are trying to do is promote your fucking spores, the shroomery isn't a place for you to go lie and take advantage of unsuspecting people you lowlife.

Ripper

P.S. Got a problem with what I said? take it up with me.

InvisibleRipper
enthusiast
    #86224 - 06/15/00 07:11 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Hi, for the sake of being fair I have spoken with trade_omlet and we have worked out an agreement regarding this strain. Sometime in the next 2 months there will be definitive answers and pics of this strain. I don't know if its bullshit or not, but we've got a few different things in mind that will clear this up. Just being fair, everyone will hear when results happen, BTW- do not send me or trade_omlet PM's regarding this culture until the testing is completed, nyther of us are prolly interested in answering questions about it at this point.

Ripper

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale