Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleveggieM

Dallas police find 50 pounds of cocaine in car used by undercover officers [TX]
    #8617143 - 07/10/08 11:48 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Dallas police find 50 pounds of cocaine in car used by undercover officers
July 9, 2008 - dallasnews.com

A two-door black 2004 Infiniti driven by police after being seized at a drug house came fully equipped with air-conditioning, sporty chrome rims – and nearly 50 pounds of cocaine hidden in secret compartments.

Undercover Dallas officers who drove the car for two months were surprised to learn that the car had a few secrets of its own.

An officer cleaning the car discovered the $400,000 worth of cocaine carefully hidden in hydraulically controlled compartments Wednesday morning at the northeast patrol station.

"These compartments have recently been more and more popular with drug operations," said Deputy Chief Julian Bernal, commander of the narcotics division.

"The difficulty with this is that because of the use of hydraulics, you normally don't have any indication that the car has been altered in any way. They use multiple switches and relays, and you have to know the sequence in order to make the panel open."

The car was seized in mid-March, when police officers responded to a report of gunshots and masked individuals beating a man behind a house in the 3900 block of Antigua Drive in northwest Dallas.

When police arrived at the address, they found blood on a 1999 Honda and a trail of blood leading into the home, Chief Bernal said.

No one was inside, but police found $34,000 cash, dope scales and a small amount of cocaine in the house. Police also seized the Honda and the Infiniti.

"The narcotics division did search both of the vehicles," Chief Bernal said. Nothing was found.

The Honda was sold at auction. Chief Bernal said police plan to contact the person who bought it to find out if drugs were hidden in the Honda, too.

On May 7, the Infiniti was put into police service, Chief Bernal said.

Now, police are trying to find out who owned the cocaine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblejeetered
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: no clue
Re: Dallas police find 50 pounds of cocaine in car used by undercover officers [TX] [Re: veggie]
    #8617592 - 07/10/08 01:48 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

FUCK that's where it went!

hahah just kidding, but fuck, someone has a honda full of dope!

Offlinearpnuke
Always changing
 User Gallery

Re: Dallas police find 50 pounds of cocaine in car used by undercover officers [TX] [Re: veggie]
    #8617605 - 07/10/08 01:51 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Most people know to not put all their coke in one secret compartment.  That guy who bought the honda is one lucky bastard. 

"No cocaine here officer!"  :rail2:

Offlineshroomgatherer
Connoisseur of the finer things
Male User Gallery

Loc: Florida
    #8617607 - 07/10/08 01:51 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Dang...wow a sequence of switches to open the hydraulic compartment.  That takes knowledge, skill and brains to hook all that stuff up...and for months the police didn't even know about it.  Amazing.

--------------------
"Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."

OfflineRoosterCogburn
Fearless,one-eyed U.S.Marshall
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty South, NJ
    #8617620 - 07/10/08 01:54 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

veggie said:
The Honda was sold at auction. Chief Bernal said police plan to contact the person who bought it to find out if drugs were hidden in the Honda, too.

I'd love to hear that call...

Sir, you recently purchased a used Honda at a Police Auction?

Yes <sniff> I did. <sniff>

Did you happen to find 50 lbs of cocaine in there?

<sniff> fuck no dude <sniff>... It <sniff> runs great tho. <sniff> Thanks!

OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

Loc: Under The Rainbow
Re: Dallas police find 50 pounds of cocaine in car used by undercover officers [TX] [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #8617701 - 07/10/08 02:14 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

^^ :rofl:

Who the fuck shoots someone with 50 pounds of cocaine in their car. I mean come the fuck on...Get it out of your car first I don't get it. Unless it was stolen or something...

--------------------

Offlineperosiste
Overcomplicates shit for fun
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Dallas police find 50 pounds of cocaine in car used by undercover officers [TX] [Re: MHbound]
    #8618329 - 07/10/08 04:59 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Who the fuck is dumb enough to steal a car from someone who has 50 lbs of blow. 

Oh well I guess the cost of Yayo just went up in Dallas

--------------------
Risk Management will be the downfall of western civilization

InvisibleDephect
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Dallas police find 50 pounds of cocaine in car used by undercover officers [TX] [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #8619941 - 07/10/08 11:37 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

yeah lol
i wish i could hear that phone call.
they need to make a crankyankers out of it lol

goodthing i dont buy coke and dont live in dallas lol

Invisiblejeetered
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: no clue
Re: Dallas police find 50 pounds of cocaine in car used by undercover officers [TX] [Re: MHbound]
    #8621882 - 07/11/08 01:25 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

MHbound said:
^^ :rofl:

Who the fuck shoots someone with 50 pounds of cocaine in their car. I mean come the fuck on...Get it out of your car first I don't get it. Unless it was stolen or something...

ssounds to me like the killing had nothing to do with the cocaine, or the money, who kills someone over the drugs, and not take off with the cash, and the drugs too?

he's pissed off someone, that wanted the law to know he was into drugs bad.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale