Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineViBrAnT
WaRpInG &sPiRaLiNg
Oh My God!!!!
    #861637 - 09/03/02 11:54 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Its starting to happen, enlightenment, i can feel it!!!! It started two nights ago when i was about to commit suicide. I was going to crash my car when it hit me, life is not worth throwing away no matter what, i just had a hunch that something was going to happen if i didnt do it and holy shit is all i can say. I can also say that i have been right for a long time now i just wasnt experiencing it until last night.

It all started with my family going to my neighbors house for supper. me and my 12 year old sister decided to go downstairs and toy with the organ. i created a trance session that kept playing over and over again. we started spinning around and shit and then she started freaking out all of a sudden. she kept saying she could see feries and shit and then she told me that it wasnt really my sister talking. i was like what the fuck is going on. i kept asking her how she was doing this shit, she looked like she was tripping on mushrooms. later on at home she said she would tell me and what has happened since then has changed my life. she explained to me that you close your eyes and visualize white until you faintly see it, then you look up with your eyes open and blink your eyes toward your third eye, you continue todothisthroughthe spectrum of the rainbow, i swear to god this works and i will post this meditation on the site shortly. after she took my step by step through this meditation i began drawing energyand then thats when weird shit started to happen, i was trippin on mushrooms, a level 1 to 2. I will go through the experiences quickly causei dont wanna make this to long as we have an eternity to do this and everything has already happened metaphysically.

1. left my body, vision clearer than eve rbefore, i justwatched myself sitting at the computer screen, lasted a few seconds.
2. feltlike the universe was inside of me, as if there was energy drawing up through me spinning wheels inside of me.
3. could and can stillsee my sixth sense a bit,i could see the paths souls were walking exactly like my lastshroom trip.
4.i can see the universe in everything now, i can see the relativity machine if you will.
5. I can see the etermal moment now and my spectacularmushroom vision looking across the river is popping up everywhere in people houses.
6.my imagination became so clear i thought i would start seeing shit.
7. everything is mind, we are inside of our own mind, you may contact ultimate reality anytime you wish by visualizing everything as dissapearing into whiteness and then moving back into the illusion where i will tell you everything is connected and ametaphorto whowe are.thereis no speration between anything or any demension.
8. vision warped suddenly while standing on deck and i felt as if everything was fluid and i was about to take off,i felt as light as a feather.

contemplate death!!!!!!!!!!!!!what if i was to die right now and it will help bring you into the view of the moment.

more later

peace>

--------------------
" liken this life illusory, for your sand castle will one day be adrift amongst the wind "

Edited by ViBrAnT (09/03/02 12:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepsilo25
The one stuck inthe middle ofthis hopelessmess.

Loc: over here
Re: Oh My God!!!! [Re: ViBrAnT]
    #861655 - 09/03/02 12:03 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Good to know your still with us :smile: I'm glad you didn't follow through--life is simply too valuable. :grin:Your experience sounds fascinating.  I'm looking forward to reading more.  Keep us posted! 

--------------------
Stand up for your freedoms, join the fight against the War on Drugs!

www.drcnet.org
www.drugpolicyalliance.org
www.drugsense.org

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #861687 - 09/03/02 12:16 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Wow, man...
I too had a very intense experience two nights ago. It felt like I lost touch with myself (or my ego), and it was a VERY frightening feeling let me tell you. When you look in the mirror and don't recognize the person staring back, it can be scary as hell. But it can also be very liberating, and somehow, I remained calm throughout the experience, while these "beings" visited me and soothed my fears, I lay on my bed for hours having what seemed like the universal unconscious filter through my mind, then I fell asleep. Woke up the next day with some intense physical aches and pains but after sleeping for 12 hours the following night I am now better than ever and I feel like I made a hyperjump in my (and our) evolution. Yes, it's good to be alive.

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

OfflineViBrAnT
WaRpInG &sPiRaLiNg
Re: Oh My God!!!! [Re: Adamist]
    #861711 - 09/03/02 12:25 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

i would love to hear a more detailed description of your encounter or anyone elses. excellent quote, couldnt agree more, we are the mushroom.

--------------------
" liken this life illusory, for your sand castle will one day be adrift amongst the wind "

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#861775 - 09/03/02 01:01 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Well during this experience the beings I saw and felt can only be described as thin, greyish, large headed, reptilian-eyed beings who were all sending me the feeling of a soothing calmness that reminded me of people trying to calm a woman in labor. There was no pain as there sometimes has been in the past, and I felt great love from these "creatures". (Keep in mind I am keeping the possibility open that they are aspects of my imagination of subconscious, not necessarily actual beings.) But they did feel real, and I tried writing down some of what they had to say before I lost consciousness. Afterwards it felt like my brain was reconstructed or something, affecting various parts of my body's pain receptors or whatever you call them. I will not publicly share what I "channeled" at this time due to the Contact Experiment taking place, and I fear I may have already revealed to much that may "color" others experiences. But they did not instruct me to keep these things quiet, so I will share them with those who are curious.

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#861786 - 09/03/02 01:05 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

...she explained to me that you close your eyes and visualize white until you faintly see it, then you look up with your eyes open and blink your eyes toward your third eye...

I experienced the same thing that night, this was what started it all... my eyes became heavy and half-closed when I started to see bright spinning spherical connected lights all around me, dancing and swaying in geometrical patterns that felt very familiar. This light eventually overwhelmed me and I fell to the ground, feeling very "out of it."

PS- the spherical shapes were very similar to the "flower of life" patterns I'm sure your familiar with...

--------------------

OfflineViBrAnT
WaRpInG &sPiRaLiNg
Re: Oh My God!!!! [Re: Adamist]
    #862051 - 09/03/02 03:36 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I'm not sure i like the idea of an experiment unless it has anything to do with the ecstasy i am experiencing presently, the cosmic wheel as i did on mushrooms. I see two possibilities in all the world, paradise or chaos and we are nearing very quickly a complete consciousness shift. hmmm maybe they are just testing to see if we are ready?

--------------------

OfflineTiLLer
counter-strikegod
    #862105 - 09/03/02 04:09 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

nice post vibrant. I very much look forward to you posting the meditation used~~

Invisibletak_old
Endo Smoke

Loc: State of confusion
Re: Oh My God!!!! [Re: TiLLer]
    #862573 - 09/03/02 10:24 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Im confused.

Invisibletak_old
Endo Smoke

Loc: State of confusion
    #862575 - 09/03/02 10:25 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Did your sister really say that, and why would a 12 year old say such things. Was this a mere story, or were you hallucinating it? If not how does she feel about it?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies