Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblepsylopsycho
Motivational Speaker
Male

Loc: The Tundra
Poo Question
    #8618630 - 07/10/08 06:06 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Ok guys, so I went today and picked up about 100 ponds of H poo. Heres my question. I know I want it dry but how dry? Dry that when you crumble it is like dust or dry that when you crumble it turns to sort of a soil. The poo I have has a slight amount of moisture content inside. I can squeeze like crazy and get no liquid, and the poo doesnt stink at all. Is this what I want. Im new to playing with shit!

--------------------

Someone actually said: "some 1 told me to try long brown rice and water and vermiculite and pressure cook for 1 hour i did but nothing happen that is y was wonting to no if i need spores ""

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekydub
AmateurMycologist

Re: Poo Question [Re: psylopsycho]
    #8618643 - 07/10/08 06:08 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

You're looking for the crumble into a soil,  sounds like what you have is pretty good.  You'll still want to pasteurize it though.

Offlineendepth
The world remains ever the same.

Loc: Cloud 9
Re: Poo Question [Re: kydub]
    #8618652 - 07/10/08 06:09 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------
Being normal is nothing to aspire to. It is something to get away from.

Invisiblewisp

#8618662 - 07/10/08 06:11 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

As long as it has no smell, it should be fine. If you are really concerned, just leave it out in the sun for a day and that should take care of any ammonia left. Really, you want it as dry as you can get it, but if that moisture is from surrounding environmental factors, rather than the manure not having dried out fully, then it won't matter.

Invisiblepsylopsycho
Motivational Speaker
Male

Re: Poo Question [Re: endepth]
    #8618742 - 07/10/08 06:26 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

endepth said:
http://www.shroomery.org/8395/Using-poo-101

Next time search.

I have been searching and reading as much about poo as I can. I could never find the SPECIFIC answer to my question.

By the way, do you just cruise this forum looking for people to burn about searching? Seems like every post I read of yours is bashing someone for not searching.
If I could have found it searching I would NOT have posted it here, but thanks for the advice!!!!!

--------------------

Someone actually said: "some 1 told me to try long brown rice and water and vermiculite and pressure cook for 1 hour i did but nothing happen that is y was wonting to no if i need spores ""

Offlineendepth

#8618760 - 07/10/08 06:31 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

psylopsycho said:
Quote:

endepth said:
http://www.shroomery.org/8395/Using-poo-101

Next time search.

I have been searching and reading as much about poo as I can. I could never find the SPECIFIC answer to my question.

By the way, do you just cruise this forum looking for people to burn about searching? Seems like every post I read of yours is bashing someone for not searching.
If I could have found it searching I would NOT have posted it here, but thanks for the advice!!!!!

Quite the opposite actually... I just don't like it when people expect to be spoon fed information. The link I posted and 100 other search results answer your question.

Sorry to grind your gears. I try be helpful. Do you not recall all the PM's we exchanged about your martha?

--------------------

Invisiblepsylopsycho
Motivational Speaker
Male

#8618787 - 07/10/08 06:37 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Yes I remember and I am thankful. As far as my question being answered in the link you gave me, maybe it was, I just missed it. I only posted because I wanted a few different opinions. I have learned to never take one persons word.

As far as being spoonfed, never once did I request that. I have been reading without posting on this forum for about 6 months now. I finally registered and started asking questions.

I apologize if my asking offends you. Maybe you perceive what you read in a different manner than I do.

I am thankful for the help that you have provided, don't get that twisted, I just get a lil bent out of shape when people accuse me of wanting to be "Spoonfed"

I haven't been spoonfed in almost 30 years. :wink:

--------------------

Offlineendepth

#8618834 - 07/10/08 06:50 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Touché.

If you are worried about your poo being wet, lay it out on a tarp for a few days. But as tripsis said, if there is no smell, it's probably fine to use as is. The problem I see with using it wet, is shredding it.

Sorry I accused you of that... It really wasn't directed towards you so much as a rebuttal for your comment on me telling others to search.

At any rate... good luck. Keep us posted!

--------------------

Invisiblepsylopsycho
Motivational Speaker
Male

#8619017 - 07/10/08 07:31 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

endepth said:
Touché.

If you are worried about your poo being wet, lay it out on a tarp for a few days. But as tripsis said, if there is no smell, it's probably fine to use as is. The problem I see with using it wet, is shredding it.

Sorry I accused you of that... It really wasn't directed towards you so much as a rebuttal for your comment on me telling others to search.

At any rate... good luck. Keep us posted!

I will definitely keep everyone posted. And I really do appreciate your help. I just got a little defensive there.. Nothing personal. Sorry man.  :yourock:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate