Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelord of change
Stranger
Male

Accidental LSD Mega-Trip * 1
    #8618330 - 07/10/08 05:00 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Anybody here ever accidentally taken far more LSD than they actually wanted to?

If so, did you ever have any problems remembering events of said overexposure?

As a foreward, Ill let you know that Ive not tripped L in over 10 years.  I do occasionally still trip on fungus when I can get it, but my L sources dried up and fell off the earth years ago.  Back in the day (early 90s) my girlfriend and I used to rave very often for a number of years and tripped many times on L, X, fungi or a combination of.  Never, had I ever had an experience like the one I will relate to you now.

Back in the mid-90s and my friends and I had gone to a party to hook up with L and then retire to our own private party on the lake.  Our dealer was the most popular guy there (of course) and all the L wed gotten for the last couple months had been real week blotter.  We really wanted to have a good trip so my best friend and I both purchased 4 yellow blotters and went back to our party at the lakehouse.

We dropped as soon as we got back and sat down a little later to play a game of chess, which got progressively harder until everything seemed a blur.  At this point I have no idea what happened to me exactly until a time about 3 or 4 hours later (approximation) when I came back to my senses in my car driving down a backwoods highway.  Getting back home was the most difficult driving Ive ever done--I could concentrate on absolutely nothing and my vision was seriously impaired.
The only memories of that blacked out time are like 3rd person snapshots in my memory....a disjointed story consisting of snapshot images that make no sense to me. 

Turns out when I called the dealer 2 days later and asked him what he had given me, he told me they were 4ways and that he thought we knew about it.  It scared me into not tripping for about 6 months afterward.

Anybody else?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineF1234K
Wizard Of Tryptamines
Male

Re: Accidental LSD Mega-Trip [Re: lord of change]
    #8618626 - 07/10/08 06:05 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Took 4 tabs of cid once mixed with to much K and got to a point were I could not even put my coat on or see much else other then streams of light and color coming from everyone and everything.

I did not want to have a cig cos I was afraid I would drop it.

I had to sit for about 2-3 hours and just watch people play video games (which fucking rocked)

--------------------
Im Not Living, Im Just Killing Time

Offlinelord of change
Stranger
Male

Re: Accidental LSD Mega-Trip [Re: F1234K]
    #8618756 - 07/10/08 06:30 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I'll say that was the closest thing I've ever had to a bad trip.  It wasn't bad per se, but just the fact of knowing that I apparently didn't have control of myself for an extended period of time bothered me.  I've had the hardcore salvia mini-trips, but thats so short lived and I never have the inclination to say...go driving in my car for no reason.

Very strange experience it was.  Hindsight being 20/20, I would have controlled my environment a little better instead of tripping at the lakehouse with a bunch of other people, some of which I didn't know so well.  I bet I would've gained more out of it, lol, even though I don't know if I'd want to experience that again.

OfflineRazor3lade
Dream-Scape
Male User Gallery

Loc: Philly
    #8618953 - 07/10/08 07:18 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I took 5 hits once thinking it was three nobody told me that the two square handed to me were 2 hits each and that I was supposed to take one plus i had one more single hit i took as well. Oh and this was my first time on cid as well haha.

--------------------

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: Behind the Redwoods
    #8618956 - 07/10/08 07:18 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Yup, 16 hits will fuck your shit up. I'm surprised you were able to see at all, let alone drive home. Damn.

--------------------

OfflinePilzeEssen

Loc: USA
Re: Accidental LSD Mega-Trip [Re: muistrue]
    #8619051 - 07/10/08 07:39 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

july 4, 2006 me and a few friends got some liquid dropped on sugar cubes. i was supposed to have 3 dropped on one cube, but i honestly dont think it was only 3... by the time i got my cube and unwrapped it from the tin foil there was no cube shape left, just a pile of wet sugar. i ate it all and licked the foil... now, since then ive aquired my own vials and dropped 3 hits on a cube, and the cube kept its shape. it didnt just crumble into nothing. so i think someone dropped a lot more on there than i figured.

that was the most intense acid trip ive ever had. i would LOVE to go back there, and i think im going to try tomorrow by eating 3 hofmanns. :smile:

anyway, i took the acid and had the most intense insane visuals and mind fuck ever. i was god. i looked at the grass and watched strawberries grow from nothing. picked one up and had it in my hand. i remember looking at it extremely close and it looked like an alien strawberry. it was fuckin weird to say the least.. tracers were full on rainbows that lasted for 10-20 seconds, maybe more. weird shit happening between me and a friend of mine. reading each other minds and all that good stuff. that guy took "4" hits. the others took 2, but didnt really trip like we did. idk, i could go on forever but im fucked up and lazy.

that was a day that will stick with me forever. i thought i knew a lot about life, reality, and god before that day. but that experience totally changed me as a person.

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

Offlinelord of change
Stranger
Male

Re: Accidental LSD Mega-Trip [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #8623026 - 07/11/08 06:34 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I wish I would've had an experience like that.  Mine was so intense it was like I couldn't even think.  When I was trying to get some sleep the next day, all I could think about was that I'd fucked myself up for life and that I'd have to live mentally impaired as I was forever.

LOL

It took me hours before I was able to sleep after I layed down and those thoughts just kept cycling through my head.  I have no clue how long I actually tripped, but I do recall that I felt as though it screwed with me for a LONG time afterward.

In retrospect, there are a lot of times from those days that I can't remember so well anymore...probably too much fun :wink:

Offlinegdubs123
Stranger
    #8623409 - 07/11/08 08:35 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

lord of change said:
As a foreward, Ill let you know that Ive not tripped L in over 10 years.  I do occasionally still trip on fungus when I can get it, but my L sources dried up and fell off the earth years ago.  Back in the day (early 90s) my girlfriend and I used to rave very often for a number of years and tripped many times on L, X, fungi or a combination of.

Im in the same situation as you. I used to rave alot in the mid-late 90s. There were so many good drugs at those things it was awesome. Good acid was really easy to get.

One time i took 2 hits in line waiting to get in, they took a while to come on, so i took 2 more and Ecstacy.

I was tripping balls, every where i looked i just saw cartoon letters. It was werid, but still pretty fun

I would be scared to get acid these days because of all the rc's

Offlinelord of change
Stranger
Male

Re: Accidental LSD Mega-Trip [Re: gdubs123]
    #8623615 - 07/11/08 09:30 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Yea, I wouldn't even know where to begin to find something like L nowadays.  As I've found, I tend to have better experiences with shrooms anyway...in fact, anything 'organic' I like.  MJ and shrooms treat me very well.

I would do it again, and may in the near future since Schwagstock is going on this weekend and those type of things sometimes float around afterward :wink:  If I felt real strongly about it, I'd just go and find some there, but damn I'd much rather hang at home or at a friends and shroom :crazy2:

Offlinecynick420
stranger danger!
Male User Gallery

Loc: earth i think?
    #8623809 - 07/11/08 10:35 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

wash of a vial fucks you up...a lot.
dont regret it but there was a few times me and my buddy were cowering next to each other going WTF DID WE DO DUDE! TOO MUCH!!!
id do it again but it sure as fuck caught us off guard.
hindsight is i wouldnt have done that in a house with 4 girls on ecstasy...i didnt even witness the lesbian orgy :wink:

a friend of mine had ego death white-out on the freeway once, and just slammed on the brakes. they had someone less high drive...i try not to drive on acid...not saying ive never done it though...

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Accidental LSD Mega-Trip [Re: cynick420]
    #8624359 - 07/12/08 04:42 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

this makes me think of how simmilar lsd and salvia are.
I know that they are very different in intake, duration of effect and administration;
but both are non-toxic, so you can really take a lot and not be directly physically damaged.
anyway
the reason I mention it, is the salvia scale which seems actually to apply to all the psychedelics. you know

s- subtle - barely affected, elevated
a- altered - definitely affected but not very strong
l- light visual - slight visual effects
v- visionary - rich visual experiences but connected to body
i- immaterial - loss of connection to body - sense of merging
a- amnesia - sleep walking - no recall

anyway, I think that what happenned to you was that you hit the 6th level of the salvia scale on lsd and it stayed with you for 3 hours.

for salvia and lsd this is the max, if you add 10 times as much you won't get stoneder, and you wont die.

for other compounds you can be poisoned after immaterial.

I think this all relates to dose dependent progressively extended fadeout of signals in the brain, to the point where cognitive functions are so layered that (temporarily) no new short term memory will operate. this explanation helps understand trails and time dilation as well.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlinelord of change
Stranger
Male

Re: Accidental LSD Mega-Trip [Re: redgreenvines]
    #8624403 - 07/12/08 05:35 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Wow...what an incredible analysis.  I'd never heard of the 'salvia scale', but that somewhat seems to make sense, at least in the trips that I've experienced.  Funny thing is I never remember having any pure hallucinations on that big trip--massive trails and color smears yes, but no pink elephants flying around :wink:  I have had those on smaller doses before.  Who knows, I might have been visiting another planet for all I know--all I have are the handful of images in my mind that certainly don't account for the hours of time that I can't recollect.  Those metal images btw, do not have trails or anything visually out of the ordinary in them--though it's like I can see myself jumping into the lake or see myself standing in the hallway looking like a madman.

Salvia is a different thing for me...I don't do it too much anymore, but the few big experiences I had were full blown 'seeing things that aren't there' trips...albeit very short lived.  My gf took a couple hits of salvia one night and started talking to someone that was not there.  Said suddenly she was walking on a beach with a girl with blond hair--the girl was trying to hand her a pipe and telling her "it's your turn..." and "don't break the cycle"...lol, all I see is my GF sit straight up on the bed and and say "I think I might have had enough..." then trail off to gibberish that I could not understand at all...lol.

What a great forum :grin:

OfflineGlassjaw
Bettysmith

Re: Accidental LSD Mega-Trip [Re: Razor3lade]
    #8624417 - 07/12/08 06:00 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Razor3lade said:
I took 5 hits once thinking it was three nobody told me that the two square handed to me were 2 hits each and that I was supposed to take one plus i had one more single hit i took as well. Oh and this was my first time on cid as well haha.

Oh, trying to bend the story here, huh?  It was lying on the  table, nothing was handed to you.  Should have asked someone, tsk tsk tsk.

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#8624427 - 07/12/08 06:10 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I think that the "hallucinatory" or "deleriant" doses correspond to the "IMMATERIAL" state, just before "AMNESIA", and they are so solidly experienced, that all evidence of trails is astonished away, the synthetic (sensory memory construct) masks everything.

(to read more about the Salvia scale go to http://www.sagewisdom.org )

anyway, on the way into the more layered states of mind, you do pass the less layered ones, and will at least briefly see something fascinating before the world falls apart and recongeals someplace else.

Often, you will pass back and forth through layers 4,5,6
visionary, immaterial, and amnesiac if your method of ingestion causes blood serum dose fluctuation.

i.e. smoking lots of salvia leaf, or eating lots of solid mushroom.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlinelord of change
Stranger
Male

Re: Accidental LSD Mega-Trip [Re: redgreenvines]
    #8624456 - 07/12/08 06:35 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks for the link and useful info.

Unfortunately, salvia cannot be gotten here anymore(or even sent here)...and it appears is not available in the surrounding states as well.  I do have a bit of a green thumb and may try cultivating it at some point for further experimentation, but for the time being I've got other projects in the making.

Any other 'mega-trips' out there with similar experiences?  At that point in my life, I was sure I'd felt the peak of the L experience until I took those yellow blotters--they hit my brain's 'reset' button...

Than again, if 4 '4ways' won't do it, I don't know what would...:eek:

After that I always made sure to expressly ask what I was getting...lol, that is once I was ready to try tripping again, it took a while.

InvisibleMasonsChild
Fellow Traveler>^..^<

Loc: Upper Midwest
    #8624692 - 07/12/08 09:17 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

My friend scored a vial once and was told it was wash. I didn't believe it and puddeled 5 drops. Sure enough it was wash, I'd bet 2500 mics. Beautiful, but way more than I expected. At least I had the perfect setting. That was 8-21-93 at a Dead show in Eugene. Remember pretty well, but for 8 hours I couldn't say anything other than "I'm really high."

--------------------
Truckin' ain't for Sally's

Offlineelcharrosays
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: south east
    #8625591 - 07/12/08 01:52 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

PilzeEssen said:
that was the most intense acid trip ive ever had. i would LOVE to go back there, and i think im going to try tomorrow by eating 3 hofmanns. :smile:

Let us know how those hoffmans go for you :smile:. I took 3 of them once but I can't really tell you how it was because I also took 5 dalai lamas and 2 amber gel tabs :crazy2:

--------------------

OfflineJeffedelic
Fucked Up On Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Freedomland
Re: Accidental LSD Mega-Trip [Re: elcharrosays]
    #8625603 - 07/12/08 02:01 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Had a guy drop me at the roo and it turned out nearly the same way. I had intended to take a small dose but ended up tripping harder than I ever have.

--------------------

"It's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world." -Lester Burnham

OfflinePilzeEssen

Loc: USA
Re: Accidental LSD Mega-Trip [Re: elcharrosays]
    #8626510 - 07/12/08 06:06 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

elcharrosays said:
Quote:

PilzeEssen said:

Let us know how those hoffmans go for you :smile:. I took 3 of them once but I can't really tell you how it was because I also took 5 dalai lamas and 2 amber gel tabs :crazy2:

i ended up eating 2 hofmanns :frown: which was still awesome. then a couple hours later i ate half a rolling stone which didnt really add much to the experience. lots of visuals, great body high, and a little mind fuck. but that only came when i went outside and sad down in my backyard watching the bees go from flower to flower and the clouds passing by. awesome experience though. i might eat 4 at once next time i do it.

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

OfflineMikeLib
E-tester

Loc: California, Bay Area
    #8626616 - 07/12/08 06:54 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

one time i bought 4 cubes off a guy thinking each had one hit in it. i was like "4 hits that aint shit" based on the fact that acid was weak in my town at the time. turns out there were 5 hits in each. anyway i dosed all 4 cubes at once and tripped for a good 15 hours. i found out later it was some real ligit acid called black-star, waaaayyyy better than what i was used to. i blacked out for the majority of the trip and went through a seires of dreams where in each one i was a different person....then i turned into a wolf and came out of all that at about hour 10 of the trip

--------------------
"did you exchange
A walk on part in the war,
For a lead role in a cage?"

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag