Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

obsessed
    #8608973 - 07/08/08 04:45 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Im only writing here because i have no one or no where to go with this.. so it will help get it off my chest.

Ok, so im going to start off saying that im a married guy and im happy with a child. I love my wife and the child they are everything to me.

Although sometimes im VERY attracted to other women, i guess all guys are no matter if you have five children and five wives right?

Anyways i trip with this girl one night and my wife is there and everything. Nothing happens other than we have an amazing time. But i can't get this girl off my mind. Then she calls two weeks later and wants to come over and we decide to do a lemonade stand with my daughter. I know it sounds gay but you tell a five yr old that:) My town holds this event where everybody tries to sell there shit. She shows up and she is looking BEAUTIFUL wearing a sun dress and everything.I also cook lunch for us all. I sware everytime i get around her my heart pounds like im in middle school again. Then later on i drop the kid off at the sitter and her and another friend of ours take a vicadin and go riding in the country in a lexus conv.....

Awsome day!! The wife was at work. My wife isn't very jealous anymore for some reason. Back in the day she was a little psycho about it but for some reason she's ok now.

When you date someone or want to go out with someone. Your basicly trying to spend more time and just be constantly connected. SO i call it obssesion but thats what monogamy is all about right?

I feel like this is whats going on now. She will call me or i would call her. At first we always had a reason to talk but now we just call and talk.

Im telling myself that i just need to be friends with her. But what do you do when you think about someone every 5 min?:confused: I wish so badly that i could tell her how i feel but i don't think it would be the best idea even if I was single.

Whats crazy?me... I bet she hasn't thought about it once and im over here freakin out tellin you guys about it.

One good thing has come out of this. That i can still fall for someone no matter what the situation. So my Emotions are still working!!!!!! blahhhhhhh!!!! Anyways thank you shroomery for adding this anonymous section so i can tell you all my problems:)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: obsessed [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8609058 - 07/08/08 05:12 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

What do you think your wife's reaction would be, should you openly discuss your feelings about this other woman to her?
What do you think the other woman's reaction would be if you were to come clean about your feelings?
Would you cheat on your wife if the opportunity presented itself? (Or if you fabricated a situation in which the opportunity would present itself?)

:strokebeard:

Anonymous #3

Re: obsessed [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8609068 - 07/08/08 05:13 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

:awesome:fuck the shit outta her man!

dry smash that shit, plain an simple

Anonymous #4

Re: obsessed [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8609088 - 07/08/08 05:18 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Maybe bring up a threesome next time all of you are tripping, bring up the subject as a half-joke and see if they take the bait. :wink:

Anonymous #5

Re: obsessed [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8609230 - 07/08/08 05:51 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Obsessed?
Nah nigga, you blessed
You got the kid
Put a lid
On your desires
Or you'll start a fire
Realize what you got
Before you sacrifice it
all for some lady whos hot

Anonymous #6

Re: obsessed [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #8609494 - 07/08/08 07:06 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
Obsessed?
Nah nigga, you blessed
You got the kid
Put a lid
On your desires
Or you'll start a fire
Realize what you got
Before you sacrifice it
all for some lady whos hot

you are tight

Anonymous #7

Re: obsessed [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #8610006 - 07/08/08 08:43 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

You're going to hell, and your child is probably going to hate you for life when it finds out you cheated on his mother with some whore in a sundress.

Anonymous #8

Re: obsessed [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #8610514 - 07/08/08 10:49 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
You're going to hell, and your child is probably going to hate you for life when it finds out you cheated on his mother with some whore in a sundress.

Anonymous #1

Re: obsessed [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #8612045 - 07/09/08 08:11 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

thanks for being cool about it! Really driving me nuts lately. If the opportunity presented itself i would probably wet my shorts. :rastamon:

Anonymous #9

#8612302 - 07/09/08 09:51 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

This happens to everyone, they get in a relationship for a long time, someone new comes along and you forget what you have for this new thrill... dont throw everything away IMO

Anonymous #10

Re: obsessed [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #8612384 - 07/09/08 10:23 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

you have a wife and kids who love you.  remember that

Anonymous #11

#8613890 - 07/09/08 04:55 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

if your wife really loves you
she will let you bag that slut

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom