Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Tripping on 1 gram of Cubies or less
    #8613368 - 07/09/08 02:49 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

This thread is intended for discussion of tripping on one gram of Cubies or less.
What does it do for you? What is there to gain, is it worth your while?

Review your use of low doses of shrooms. Please include:

Your Gender
Your Age
Your Weight
Your Trip Experience (years/doses)

1gr Cubies = 0.66 gr Liberty Caps = 0.4gr Wavy Caps/Azures

Whats the lowest dose of Cubies you deliberately take?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (07/09/08 02:49 PM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Tripping on 1 gram of Cubies or less [Re: Asante]
    #8613412 - 07/09/08 03:01 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Your Gender Male
Your Age 35
Your Weight 300 lbs
Your Trip Experience 15 years, roughly 6 trips a year

In the early years I tripped on doses like everyone else. However, when I progressed I found mushrooms were becoming more and more effective. I lowered the dose, the effects increased, I lowered further, and so on.

Almost all mushroom trips I take nowadays take place in the 0.25-1.5 gram ratio. 0.25 grams is the dose I use most often, its not particularly visual but mentally very rewarding. In a way it acts as a magnifying glass on the mind.

At 0.5 grams highly intense things start to happen reasonably frequently. Closed-eye visuals can be strong at this dose.

At 0.75gr I'm substantially tripping, with very intense and unusual experiences being common.

At 1-1.5 grams I'm tripping hard. Walls undulating, carpet breathing, I'm usually fully overcome by it.

I have no desire to go higher, for me that would constitute abuse and be very likely to be quite unpleasant.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Offlineultimo101
Mushroomhead

#8613455 - 07/09/08 03:16 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

2.5 is a disappointment after I surfed the 5 gram region multiple times

My trips are a month apart so its not tolerance, the minor shroom visuals are just irrelevant now.
I can think fairly straight too. on 2.5 my mood is slightly uplifted... thats about it.

Although if I smoke weed, holy crap. 3 grams can feel like 4+.. except its alot different. I would rather just eat 4+

InvisibleHiei
8======><=====8
Male User Gallery

Re: Tripping on 1 gram of Cubies or less [Re: ultimo101]
    #8613901 - 07/09/08 04:59 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

my only trip was with 3.2 grams and I feel like those kind of 'low' doses wouldn't effect me much as I want. But reading what you say I must be very wrong, that's why I'm gonna try with such doses when I'll have the possibility. (more mushrooms :smile:)

edit: oh well, what's the kind of shrooms do you take btw?

--------------------
◄►۞◄►

Edited by Hiei (07/09/08 05:01 PM)

Offlineusefulidiot13
Dark Passenger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Death From Above
    #8613936 - 07/09/08 05:10 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Male
130lbs
20-30 trips total.

i once ate 7 grams of WET psilocybe cubensis mushrooms. i wasn't expecting much because it was by far the lowest dose i had ever done, but i was pleasantly surprised.
i made tea with the ground up material and i did not filter it after the tea was made.  i dosed during the day and i started to feel it come on in about ten minutes.  it started out as a warm buzzing throughout my body and put me in an EXCELLENT mood.  my thoughts began to flow sooo freely and my imagination was running wild about an hour in.  i wasnt "tripping" really, but i was just so excited and thoughtful and imaginative. 

eventually i noticed very small visuals like colorful patterns flowing through the grass.  the sky was gorgeous.  the low dose was really worth it.  i had a really great day.

--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

Offlinesandman_130
Neo-Classical Spiritualist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Tripping on 1 gram of Cubies or less [Re: Hiei]
    #8613955 - 07/09/08 05:16 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Your Gender    Male
Your Age          23
Your Weight    195lbs 
Your Trip Experience (years/doses - 8 years, 100+

I started out using 2g doses, then jumped straight too 1/4. That is the dose I still use to this day. Although I have experimented with just eating one topper before, to eating half an oz.

For the low dose (the topper trip, was probably .5 to 1gram)

I was sitting at home with friends over, I was planning on dosing alone and they knew so. They were to leave around midnight. About 11' O'Clock I decided to take a topper to get a threshold going. To my surprise it hit me very fast, about 30 minutes. It was one of those come ups where your like "holy shit" I'm in for a ride! My blood was flowing, my mind was on adrenaline, and I quickly had to tell my friends the trip has begun and I'll see ya later.

Needless to say the trip was short and sweet, definitely stronger than I thought I would get off one topper. It was a very energetic trip filled with lots of spirituality from boths ends of the spectrum.

Even though I had a great trip with such a low dose, I never dose low. A bad trip for me is not getting the required effects to do what I plan on doing. Even though you can make the most out of any trip with the powers of the mind, I like to have an insurance policy in place.

--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand.":mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

:sunny::mushroom2:Maria Sabina:mushroom2::sunny:

Offlinemoe.ron
Coral Reefer

Loc: Edge City
Re: Tripping on 1 gram of Cubies or less [Re: sandman_130]
    #8614113 - 07/09/08 06:00 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Male
9 years 100+ trips

The least I have ever taken is .5g of dried cubes. I have dose this several times but often find it disappointing. I get "high" but I wouldnt say "trip." The come up is slow, and the awkwardness usually hits a little harder than the subsiquent glow.

Tha being said, I still find threshhold doses usefull, especially in building a realationship with the mushrooms and figuring out how exactally they affect you.

About 3 weeks ago I took .7g of dried cubes at about 3 on a sat afternoon. I sat outside in the sun with my wife, tanning for an hour or so. By the end I could feel the medecine working and felt somewhat sperated from reality. My mental monolouge was a bit more pronounced and a bit more objective if that makes any sense.

Then I rode my bike to the Jewel Supermarket. By this time I was starting to move through the weirdness to the groove. I definately noticed the brighter colors and crisper lines of reality, w/o any percieved distortion. No viuals, stuff was just brighter and crisper.

Then when I returned my wife and i sat outside by the grill. Dranks some beers, had some diner and talked. This was the trippiest part.  The conversation was very akin to one we might have if we were both tripping...but we wernt.

After that I dont remmebe what I did with the night. TV/Wii/Beer/Doin it, no doubt, but the memories of tripping fade after diner...around 9ish probably.

Funny. It seem like more of a full blown trip in hindsight than it did at the time.

But my prefered dosage is still 1-2.5 grams, usually sticking to the 1-1.5 range. Ive done as much as 3.5g all in one munch, and it rips me. I will do it again sometime, but for tripping for fun, learning, and shows...we tend to keep it light.

--------------------
Boy Man God Shit...

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
Re: Tripping on 1 gram of Cubies or less [Re: moe.ron]
    #8614126 - 07/09/08 06:03 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Your Gender: male
Your Age: 19
Your Weight: 150 lbs
Your Trip Experience (years/doses): 3 years, bout 20 trips, highest shrooms dose was 5.5 grams

On anything less than 1.75 grams I get a slight mood lift and a body high.  At half an 1/8th and up I get that tripping perspective shift, but less than that and I really don't.

--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

OfflineRedRainDrop
LucidPsychonaught
Male

#8614144 - 07/09/08 06:10 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:

Review your use of low doses of shrooms. Please include:

Male
Your Trip Experience (5 years/40+Shroom trips)

I need far more than a gram to gain insight... doses as low as 1.5 will just make me feel sick, and i will not trip at all.

2 grams is the minimum dose i can take and trip. Unless they were extremely potent mushrooms.

Mushrooms showed me many secrets about reality, that are just unreal... some of them i don't tell anyone, thinking maybe they will find out the same knowledge on their own path.

Mushrooms made me extremely spiritual.

--------------------
Fact: Saving the environment can take centuries
A blow job can take up to 5 minutes.
"When was the last time you heard green peace talk about the immense pleasure you get when you put your penis in someone Else's mouth? " -jonlajoie

InvisibleApollyphelion
Dungeon Master/Princess(1009)
Female User Gallery

Loc: Festival of Deaths
Re: Tripping on 1 gram of Cubies or less [Re: RedRainDrop]
    #8614516 - 07/09/08 07:35 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Male
24 years ancient
150 (around there:blush:)

I worked with low dose shrooming on several
occasions.

It gives me enough to work with in a pinch,
however it usually is not my sweet spot
for full on saturation.

This results in interesting experiences
because of the effort to use the small ammount
for dynamic effect. In some ways, it is a more
intimate dance with the chemical leading
to a greater desire to please each other.

I worked on The World's Worst Comic Ever Made
on a small dose.

This was the resulting page::grin:

I studied some donuts in a gas station
station; I think donuts are kind of cool, actually.
Rode around in vehicles, basically enjoying
the new multi-layered sensation of my already
blissful sense of self.

--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion

Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

OfflineRedRainDrop
LucidPsychonaught
Male

Re: Tripping on 1 gram of Cubies or less [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #8614556 - 07/09/08 07:44 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

lmfao that was funny as hell.

--------------------
Fact: Saving the environment can take centuries
A blow job can take up to 5 minutes.
"When was the last time you heard green peace talk about the immense pleasure you get when you put your penis in someone Else's mouth? " -jonlajoie

OfflineDrOli
Biochemist

Re: Tripping on 1 gram of Cubies or less [Re: RedRainDrop]
    #8615017 - 07/09/08 09:20 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Male
70kg
1 year

Tripped on .7-8 grams yesterday, was a good trip too, between level 1 and 2, it was more relaxing than most trips

OfflineZeplike
Stranger
Male

Re: Tripping on 1 gram of Cubies or less [Re: DrOli]
    #8615109 - 07/09/08 09:40 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Male
180 lbs
1 year and a summer, 8 trips

One of the eight trips was an eighth split between four people, that's about .88 grams, and it was a pretty intense.. but this is due to two things: it was my second trip, and it was with one close friend and like 8 strangers.  I ended up having a great time and playing an epic triple over time beerpong match..and losing. The peak was pretty intense with visuals, everything was breathing, swirling yada yada. I got lost in the tiles of the bathroom for a good half an hour haha.

So yeah to sum up less than a gram of shrooms served me well. One of my favorites

--------------------
For a while, we could sit, smoke a pipe
And discuss all the vast intricacies of life
We could jaw through the night
Talk about a range of subjects, anything you like
Oh yeah

But we always came back to the song
we were singing
At any particular time - Paul McCartney

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Tripping on 1 gram of Cubies or less [Re: Zeplike]
    #8615542 - 07/09/08 11:12 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

it was a pretty intense.. but this is due to two things: it was my second trip

No no no its not like that with shrooms! If you practice moderation in dose and frequency, tripping will only get BETTER and BETTER as you gain more experience.

Its not at all like "the first times are the best" in fact if you trip well it is the exact opposite. The first trips are bland compared to the COMPLEXITY that will open up for you on the same doses in later trips, when you learned how to do it.

For me, it has only got richer and better and its been like that for 15 years now.

So don't you worry, the best is yet to come!

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Edited by Asante (07/09/08 11:13 PM)

OfflineCubenisseur
Mad Props
Male

Loc: Indian Land
    #8617098 - 07/10/08 11:39 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Your Gender  Male
Your Age  31
Your Weight  190 lbs
Your Trip Experience -
16 years 40+ Trips on LSD 20+ Trips on Mushrooms

Biggest dose of shrooms was 7+ grams. Ended up beyond complete ego loss along with a nice long jail term and a felony... oops. (long story- Lesson learned.)

Smallest doses have been between .5- 1.75

These resulted in a pleasant, colorful(esp. PE), uplifting and enrgetic trip. (running, working out, biking etc.)
Took .75 grams in San Fran and ran through the park, visited the Japanese Tea Garden. Nice time, borderline not wanting contact with pubilc.

Played a 2 set show(drumming)on .5- .75 or so...nice simple energetic uplift and sensitivity hightened awareness. Shrooms not as potent as ones I took later in SF

Haven't tripped in over a year and a half. Favorite doses as of last time and most likely the future will be .75

OfflineZeplike
Stranger
Male

#8618029 - 07/10/08 03:54 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Quote:

it was a pretty intense.. but this is due to two things: it was my second trip

No no no its not like that with shrooms! If you practice moderation in dose and frequency, tripping will only get BETTER and BETTER as you gain more experience.

Its not at all like "the first times are the best" in fact if you trip well it is the exact opposite. The first trips are bland compared to the COMPLEXITY that will open up for you on the same doses in later trips, when you learned how to do it.

For me, it has only got richer and better and its been like that for 15 years now.

So don't you worry, the best is yet to come!

Yeah you're right, I guess I just think of my first couple trips as really "intense" because I could never have imagined that such a state of mind could exist.. they were just mindblowingly amazing. But I bet if a had taken a gram for my very first trip I would not have noticed much of anything, whereas now a gram would result in a pretty significant trip/experience.

--------------------
For a while, we could sit, smoke a pipe
And discuss all the vast intricacies of life
We could jaw through the night
Talk about a range of subjects, anything you like
Oh yeah

But we always came back to the song
we were singing
At any particular time - Paul McCartney

InvisibleHiei
8======><=====8
Male User Gallery

#8618096 - 07/10/08 04:12 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
The first trips are bland compared to the COMPLEXITY that will open up for you on the same doses in later trips, when you learned how to do it.

What do you mean by "learn to do it" ? :tongue:

--------------------
◄►۞◄►

OfflinePaulrus
Man Simplified
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: Tripping on 1 gram of Cubies or less [Re: Hiei]
    #8618323 - 07/10/08 04:58 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Hiei said:
Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
The first trips are bland compared to the COMPLEXITY that will open up for you on the same doses in later trips, when you learned how to do it.

What do you mean by "learn to do it" ? :tongue:

I think what he is talking about is when you've learned to make a little go a longer way. When your familiar enough with the effects (whereas in your earlier days you may have not even been able to feel anything significant from a low dose like that) to recognize what is happening and try your best to amplify it.

Offlineelmanimal
Woodsman
 User Gallery

Loc: Texas
    #8618784 - 07/10/08 06:37 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

M
6'0'' 170 lbs
~15 experiences over 2.5 years
.5 grams to 5 grams (dry weights)

My first experience: Low dose aprox. 10 grams wet.  The main affects were giddiness, I was prone to laughter, etc.  As I said this was my first time and I had no one to confirm what I had were indeed cubes and no friends to offer advice about what to expect except for the internet.

3 months ago: 4-6 grams wet. Complex thought patterns noticed approximately 20 minutes in. It hit harder/faster than expected.  Went for a run/walk at about 1.5 hours.  I sat down outside still breathing hard and noticed gravel outside moving in patterns.  Went inside; slight visuals on wood grain walls-flowing, breathing.

2 weeks ago:  1 gram dry:  Several people at a friends house all dosed low after a wedding.  Very friendly atmosphere. Cannabis smoked.  CEV's and slight trails.  Complex thought patterns. Very fun time. 

I have noticed I do not need near the amount of mushrooms to accomplish what needs to be accomplished as when I started. I can use lower doses in social settings or to get a free thinking vibe going to improve different skills. The length of the trip is shortened and I plan on taking a larger dose some time in the near future to get that total awe-inspiring, time-consuming trip.

--------------------
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, only then will there be peace - Jimi Hendrix

Offlinedjblackout
supreme scratch masta

Re: Tripping on 1 gram of Cubies or less [Re: elmanimal]
    #8618829 - 07/10/08 06:48 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

male
6'3''
225lbs

only have tripped once before [4th of july week ago]

i just ate a gram dry and will prolly trip fucking mass balls.
ill report back :smile:

--------------------
I am the fakest person on this site. I only pretend to grow and consume illegal mushrooms. I have no knowledge what so ever on any scheduled substance because I know and respect the governing law in the United States of America. All pictures and dialogue posted by me is entirley copyrighted from those who wish to knowingly ignore the laws. I only post these messages as a mere propaganda technique used to gain attention and admiration from others. Thank You

OfflineYayitsme
10-56
Male

Re: Tripping on 1 gram of Cubies or less [Re: djblackout]
    #8619510 - 07/10/08 09:36 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Male
I have no idea of how many trips I've had but I know I started sometime during highschool.

I'm very sensitive to shrooms. I believe my lowest dose I've ever taken was 1/4 of a gram and the room turned into a hue of orange.  The highest I've went was 2.5 grams but now a days I won't go over 1 gram because once I hit the 1 gram mark shit gets really intense. I'll have walls breathing, faces morphing, odd tracers, and one hell of a heavy thought process and that is what really gets me. I would like to experience a breakthrough on shrooms but I know I wouldn't be able to accept/handle the overload.

It does seem that over the years my tolerance to shrooms have gone down to an extreme.

--------------------
He aint got a cent, supposed to go to management but he spent it getting bent.

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
Re: Tripping on 1 gram of Cubies or less [Re: Yayitsme]
    #8619517 - 07/10/08 09:39 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I ate roughly 1/16 which was my lowest and all that happened was a few thought loops, mild discomfort (stomach irritation), and the feeling where you're not quite sober but you're not quite tripping either.

--------------------

OfflineOphanim
The Molecule'sSpirit
Male

Re: Tripping on 1 gram of Cubies or less [Re: Cubenisseur]
    #8620317 - 07/11/08 01:38 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Cubenisseur said:
Biggest dose of shrooms was 7+ grams. Ended up beyond complete ego loss along with a nice long jail term and a felony... oops. (long story- Lesson learned.)

I have time.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck