Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinejust me
Friend
Male User Gallery

Loc: IL/MO/FL/TX/HI/OR
Re: medicinal marijuana [Re: Newbie]
    #8599356 - 07/06/08 12:45 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

NewbieShroomie said:
You'd think they'd give it out like candy.  All these pills for this and that, weed is safe and natural, and no known LD50.

HOLY SHIT!!!

you know what i just realized???

the govt and presciption companies FINALLY realize how much money they can make off this and theyre capitalizing on it. introducing it slowly....clever fucks.

ive been sayin for a while they wont legalize it as long as cig and alc. companies are around cuz theyd lose so much business. but maybe they finally realize that theyre gonna make so much $ of MJ that the money alc and cig's are puttin in their pockets is miniscule...

damn thats fucked up...

where do i sign up? fuck the govt for being so selfish, but shit yeah that were in an age that weed will be bought from our govt!!!!

HAHAHAHA:lol:

are world is fuuuuuuuuuucked up

btw, i hate pain pills

(gimme some MJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ)
like the jet dry commercial

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

"The Downfall of Mankind; is Believing He Has Limitations."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejust me
Friend
Male User Gallery

Re: medicinal marijuana [Re: just me]
    #8599396 - 07/06/08 01:01 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

jazillion said:

The rules are kind of strict there, but obtaining a permit should be easy.  Why doesn't your girl get one for the pain she is experiencing, and then you can grow it for both of you.  There has got to be a lot of pot clinics there.

yeah man, she told me today her scoliosis bothers her a lot.

i forgot all about her back, and she went to a chiropractor a LOT of times and he didnt want her to stop coming.

and i broke my hip in Nov 07 so i feel it every now and then. i think we could get it.

and thats just a load off my shoulders ya know.
if it were legal for me. and like i told my g/f (who doesnt smoke) that if she got it, shed have to start smoking.

and she said "why theyd test me?"

and i said "no, cuz its gonna heal you" (obviously not scientifically proven )

--------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

Offlinemindfudged1134
laughs at yourfour winds
Male

Loc: west coast
    #8599434 - 07/06/08 01:13 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

it's stupidly easy if you call around and find a good doctor and even easier if you have past medical conditions w/ documentation such as insomnia, migraines, depression, anxiety, glaucoma, appetite loss or eating disorders, and a bunch of other medical conditions.

i called a couple of doctors and found one in venice beach that required only a CA state ID and 175 dollars. i told him about my migraines(which i had been treated for years before but didnt have any documentation for) and insomnia. he told me he was high in the meeting, although he might have said "medicated" and said it helped his injured knee. he had a big bob dylan poster in his office and spent 5 minutes trying to kill a fly.

but hey maybe thats just in california, i don't know how it works in the other medical mj states.

--------------------
"ordinary people do fucked up things when fucked up things become ordinary"

Offlinejust me
Friend
Male User Gallery

Re: medicinal marijuana [Re: mindfudged1134]
    #8599462 - 07/06/08 01:19 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

mindfudged1134 said:
he told me he was high in the meeting, although he might have said "medicated" and said it helped his injured knee. he had a big bob dylan poster in his office and spent 5 minutes trying to kill a fly.

this is who i want for my doctor.

and maybe my city council :lol:

--------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

OfflineZinglons Acolyte
Wizard Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: Andromeda Galaxy
    #8599575 - 07/06/08 02:04 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

hey, would pill bottles with my name on it be enough documentation? (antidepressants and adderall)

im planning on getting it for my adhd, anxiety, and depression, but my psychiatrist isnt green friendly (shes in kaiser permanente) and seems quite astonished that i go months in between eighths without getting withdrawals and "signs of addiction" or that i actually save money for other things rather than spending it all on weed

so i dont know how to go about getting my medical record or my diagnoses or if she would even give me my recordss without givng me a whole bunch of shit or even if shell do it at all

i must say that weed helps me with my conditions far more than the pharms ever have, but i dont want to have to go to my psychiatrist and explain to her why i want a copy of my medical records, and i dont know if ill need them even

--------------------
And they wandered off.. nine ways till bedfast.
-----
"And lets pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space 'cause theres bugger-all down here on earth!"  -Monty Python's "The Universe Song" from The Meaning of Life
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely considered as a bad move."  -Douglas Adams "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"
"If the words 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on." -Terence McKenna

Offlinemindfudged1134
laughs at yourfour winds
Male

Loc: west coast
Re: medicinal marijuana [Re: Zinglons Acolyte]
    #8599670 - 07/06/08 02:45 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Zinglons Acolyte said:
hey, would pill bottles with my name on it be enough documentation? (antidepressants and adderall)

im planning on getting it for my adhd, anxiety, and depression, but my psychiatrist isnt green friendly (shes in kaiser permanente) and seems quite astonished that i go months in between eighths without getting withdrawals and "signs of addiction" or that i actually save money for other things rather than spending it all on weed

so i dont know how to go about getting my medical record or my diagnoses or if she would even give me my recordss without givng me a whole bunch of shit or even if shell do it at all

i must say that weed helps me with my conditions far more than the pharms ever have, but i dont want to have to go to my psychiatrist and explain to her why i want a copy of my medical records, and i dont know if ill need them even

first of all, know for your own sake that those are your medical records, they just have the master copy. call in and ask how you go about getting a copy of your medical records, i doubt they even ask why, and even if they do theres an endless amount of things to say other then "to get medical marijuana." don't be afraid of that process. but regardless, the pill bottles would very likely work.

--------------------
"ordinary people do fucked up things when fucked up things become ordinary"

OfflineZinglons Acolyte
Wizard Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: Andromeda Galaxy
Re: medicinal marijuana [Re: mindfudged1134]
    #8599685 - 07/06/08 02:51 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

well psych records are kept separate from regular medical records, you dont think id have to go through my actual psychiatrist to get it? i dont like dealing with her, but shes better than some of the others ive had, it would be great if i could just stop by the office and pick up a copy

i cant help it, i hate dealing with beurocracy or anything

or i should say, i dont like dealing with people, part of my social anxiety, i tend to think that people are always judging me and i freeze up or something

--------------------
And they wandered off.. nine ways till bedfast.
-----
"And lets pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space 'cause theres bugger-all down here on earth!"  -Monty Python's "The Universe Song" from The Meaning of Life
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely considered as a bad move."  -Douglas Adams "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"
"If the words 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on." -Terence McKenna

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies