Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejohnny.fairplay
StrangerThanFishin
 User Gallery

Re: Nilla's Scraping PF Tek Experiment [Re: anarchOi]
    #8592683 - 07/03/08 06:40 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

anarchOi said:
Nilla, you've not been growing 10 years. you're probably no older than 15????

because i have a girlfriend, you talk shit? hahahahaha

i stopped posting pictures a good while ago, the majority of my pics are used for showing examples in IRC

hahahaha
i still can't believe you're stupid enough to talk shit because you've only seen your mum's twat on your birthday

your cakes absolutely suck man. your grows suck. your advice sucks. your attitude sucks. frankly you just suck.

RR, i feel you've dissapointed me with not putting an end to nilla's blabbering off-topic, thread hijacking and flaming...

this is as close as i've ever come to a flame seemings how i try to be a little more MATURE?

nilla, hop on #fungi and suck my cock

Quote:

Mad River said:
This is your attempt to be more mature?

Really dude, you are exasperating. If you don't like this thread just go away.

I agree with with Mad River.  AnarchOi by your last post you are the 14 year old flaming the 15 year old.  Maybe you have better results by your methods and sucky results with another method.  I on the other hand may suck at your method and do great at this one.  What the fuck does it matter.  If your method is so great tell it to other people and they'll try it.  flaming someone else's methods doesn't get you anywhere at all.  Just because everybody follows your method doesn't make it any better.

So in that mind I am not saying your method doesn't produce results, all I am saying is allow another way at getting there to be expressed with all your negativity.

--------------------
My trade thread

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledumbfounded1600
Stranger

Re: Nilla's Scraping PF Tek Experiment [Re: johnny.fairplay]
    #8592691 - 07/03/08 06:43 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Btw - The bigger mushroom is just moisture related. Nothing more. Bye

InvisibleHoleSnype
I love me some me.
Male User Gallery

Loc: DF DUBS
Re: Nilla's Scraping PF Tek Experiment [Re: dumbfounded1600]
    #8592713 - 07/03/08 06:54 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Let's stop all the BS. I started the attacking, well, sort of after Anarchi's original insulting post. I am sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings. Let's get this thread back on topic.

How is your Nilla experiment turning out.

--------------------
"I'm sofa king we todd did." ~ Rick James

Offlinemedicine man
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Nilla's Scraping PF Tek Experiment [Re: anarchOi]
    #8593229 - 07/03/08 10:13 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

anarchOi said:
Nilla, you've not been growing 10 years. you're probably no older than 15????

because i have a girlfriend, you talk shit? hahahahaha

i stopped posting pictures a good while ago, the majority of my pics are used for showing examples in IRC

hahahaha
i still can't believe you're stupid enough to talk shit because you've only seen your mum's twat on your birthday

your cakes absolutely suck man. your grows suck. your advice sucks. your attitude sucks. frankly you just suck.

RR, i feel you've dissapointed me with not putting an end to nilla's blabbering off-topic, thread hijacking and flaming...

this is as close as i've ever come to a flame seemings how i try to be a little more MATURE?

nilla, hop on #fungi and suck my cock

What TF!!!!!  Hey you should be banned.  And Who TF are you? Don't Fuck with Madrivers post.  If you can't contribute shut the FUCK UP.  I've enjoyed and have followed this thread for the last 3 days I'm interested in new teks and ideas.  You FUCKING PECKER WOOD. 

OfflineKagenical
Stranger

Re: Nilla's Scraping PF Tek Experiment [Re: Mad River]
    #8593342 - 07/03/08 10:45 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I'm going to try this technique. In-fact, Ive already got a cake scraped and sitting in it's paper lined FC.

We'll see, in about two weeks, how the scraped cake compares to the regular dunked and rolled cake, same strain, same syringe, same day of innoc and birth etc.

InvisibleHoleSnype
I love me some me.
Male User Gallery

Loc: DF DUBS
Re: Nilla's Scraping PF Tek Experiment [Re: Kagenical]
    #8593359 - 07/03/08 10:50 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Just because it came out of the same syringe does not mean it will have the same genes.

--------------------
"I'm sofa king we todd did." ~ Rick James

Invisiblebillyboy36
Stranger
Loc: Canada
Re: Nilla's Scraping PF Tek Experiment [Re: HoleSnype]
    #8593723 - 07/04/08 01:01 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Small increase??
Isnt the average from pints like 6 grams??
Well, i doubled that!

nah, it's actually more like 6-7 per 1/2 pint nowadays.  Just thought I'd clear that up.

OfflineMad River
Reverend, Churchof Todd
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Great Lakes Region, U...
Re: Nilla's Scraping PF Tek Experiment [Re: Kagenical]
    #8593769 - 07/04/08 01:30 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Kagenical said:
I'm going to try this technique. In-fact, Ive already got a cake scraped and sitting in it's paper lined FC.

We'll see, in about two weeks, how the scraped cake compares to the regular dunked and rolled cake, same strain, same syringe, same day of innoc and birth etc.

Awesome! Definitely more scientific than what I have going on. :smile:

Offlinenilla
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Nilla's Scraping PF Tek Experiment [Re: billyboy36]
    #8594030 - 07/04/08 04:22 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

billyboy36 said:
Quote:

Small increase??
Well, i doubled that!

nah, it's actually more like 6-7 per 1/2 pint nowadays.  Just thought I'd clear that up.

We would luv to see your one flush of this....

Offlinebeengonetoolong
Gravy Train Conductor
Male User Gallery

Re: Nilla's Scraping PF Tek Experiment [Re: nilla]
    #8594056 - 07/04/08 04:40 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I cant believe I just wasted the last 5 minutes of my life getting caught up on this thread. :shocked:

*smokes a J in peace*

On with the thread!

--------------------

Is there life after death? Trespass and find out.

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Warning!~ [Re: beengonetoolong]
    #8594203 - 07/04/08 07:34 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

beengonetoolong said:

I just wasted the last 5 minutes of my life getting caught up on this thread. 

lolzz

I just wasted 5 minutes of my time reading all this fighting crap...

going back and forth...

and back and forth.

------------------------------

Warning to everyone in this thread!~

Next person that starts up any more BS in this thread is going on an early Vacation!~

Stop all the bickering, swearing and name calling!~

Or ima gonna pull out my ban stick and send you packing for a few days!~

Walk away from the computer for a little while if you can't control yourselves...
or go smoke a bowl...
or whatever it takes to get some self control!~

Chill out!~

~

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

OfflineMad River
Reverend, Churchof Todd
Male User Gallery

Re: Warning!~ [Re: Roadkill]
    #8594319 - 07/04/08 08:59 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I'm truly sorry. This never was my intent. :sad: I really don't overly feel like bothering with this thread any more, but I hate to leave things unfinished.

Edited by Mad River (07/04/08 09:03 AM)

OfflineMad River
Reverend, Churchof Todd
Male User Gallery

Re: Warning!~ [Re: Mad River]
    #8594354 - 07/04/08 09:21 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

An update.
----------

The bottoms of the cakes are getting pretty fluffy and white, but the tops seem dehydrated and like they are turning blue... No sign of pins yet, but nilla showed pics of very fluffy cakes 1 week in the FC with no pins.

Sorry for the lack of pics, folks, but I left my camera in my vehicle unlocked. I'm not sure if someone stole it, or if maybe it slid under a seat or something. It's been missing for several days, so I should probably figure that out.... I hope I didn't lose it, damnit...

OfflineanarchOi
Ellenalien is fat.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ASE Flag
    #8594385 - 07/04/08 09:45 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

haha, i was drunk when i wrote that post, but i must say i have a great point. this is the last i have to say of it...

I invite all of you faithful Shroomerites to take a trip over to Mycotopia and do a search for cake scraping..

you'll find that this is far from a NEW method, aswell as it is far from an experimental one.

Why cake scraping is POINTLESS;

1. You lose valuable BRF material
2. You damage future flushes
3. As BRF does not FULLY colonize, you expose BRF by scraping
4. What about when you have pins before birthing?
5. How is this any better than a verm roll?
6. If you're going to spend the time, effort and resources on this, why not just grow a bulk tub?
7. there is absolutely NO way, you get even HALF the yields i do from my tubs from a cake.
8. Those NASTY looking pin formations from nilla's photos are USELESS, the majority of them will DESTROY each other aswell as keeping the one that does make it from reaching it's growth potential.

You don't get beasts like this from cakes.

Let me fill you in, that's a 14 qt bucket... filled less than half way... you think YOU can get 2OZ dry from 6.5qts of substrate????? (First flush)

How bout my grow vs your grow nilla?
xD GROWOFF

Roadkill;
I apologize for losing my temper, rather i apologize for losing my temper and posting it.
You won't have any more problems from me :wink:
Let me know if my above post is out of line. I tried to avoid flaming, name calling, cursing, etc while still voicing my opinion

Edited by anarchOi (07/04/08 09:59 AM)

OfflineMad River
Reverend, Churchof Todd
Male User Gallery

Re: Warning!~ [Re: anarchOi]
    #8594412 - 07/04/08 10:06 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Everyone that grows cakes are idiots, you are a genius; you're very good looking, I'm extremely ugly; my penis is very small, you are hung like a horse; your Dad can beat up my Dad; blah blah blah.

Offlinebeengonetoolong
Gravy Train Conductor
Male User Gallery

#8594416 - 07/04/08 10:08 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

LOL Mad River.  Nice :smile:

--------------------

Is there life after death? Trespass and find out.

Invisiblebillyboy36
Stranger
Loc: Canada
Re: Nilla's Scraping PF Tek Experiment [Re: nilla]
    #8594579 - 07/04/08 11:30 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

nilla said:
Quote:

billyboy36 said:
Quote:

Small increase??
Well, i doubled that!

We would luv to see your one flush of this....

ask anyone that does cakes well.  Holesnype I'm sure can attest to this.  I believe fatster said he was getting around 5.5 zones from his 24 1/2 pint bins which is about 6.4 gms per cake on average.  I'm not trying to prove you wrong, just giving you correct up-to-date information.  people were getting 3ish gms back in the day when cakes weren't dunked or DNR'ed.  Then putting straws stuck in cakes and water allowed to absorb got popular.  Then people started drilling into cakes and filling the holes with water via the voodoo tek.  Then the inner reservoir was the next new thing.  I remember PF had a bin of Mazzies on his site (although there was verm on the bottom of the tub and not perlite) that made the inner reservoir very attractive.  Then people finally started dunking their cakes which made all those other techniques obsolete.

The one thing that is consistent throughout all those teks is the fact that water is added.  Thats why people are suggesting that the fact that the cakes are sitting on wet paper towel is helping them with the larger flushes.  I believe otto is suggesting that you try some cakes without them sitting on paper towel to show you this. 

And if you look at old pics of the voodoo tek, you can see that where the holes were made in the cakes (on the top) there is heavy pinning due to where the myc was disturbed aka, scratched.

So the scratching does help initiate pinning but size of those fruits are linked to other factors other than the scratch.  As has been said, substrate size, genetics, and water resources.  Other factors are just theory of course, like whether or not the amount of fruits determine their size.  But that's a theory that's been in play for a long time.  I think PF had a pic of a B+ cake that was one huge ass fruit on the top of the cake.  It makes sense that if a substrate only has a certain number of fruits, then it is going to give the available nutes to those fruits which would make them bigger.  It's just theory though. 

But so is what you are saying.  So far we've only seen a few cakes from you having done this.  I think that if you are correct, your methods should work across "strain" variance.  I personally would just need to see some different strains and different sized cakes to come to complete agreement with you.

Offline_OttO_
Over Stimulated
 User Gallery

Loc: Up Over
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Nilla's Scraping PF Tek Experiment [Re: billyboy36]
    #8594716 - 07/04/08 12:25 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

billyboy36 said:
ask anyone that does cakes well.  Holesnype I'm sure can attest to this.  I believe fatster said he was getting around 5.5 zones from his 24 1/2 pint bins which is about 6.4 gms per cake on average.  I'm not trying to prove you wrong, just giving you correct up-to-date information.  people were getting 3ish gms back in the day when cakes weren't dunked or DNR'ed.  Then putting straws stuck in cakes and water allowed to absorb got popular.  Then people started drilling into cakes and filling the holes with water via the voodoo tek.  Then the inner reservoir was the next new thing.  I remember PF had a bin of Mazzies on his site (although there was verm on the bottom of the tub and not perlite) that made the inner reservoir very attractive.  Then people finally started dunking their cakes which made all those other techniques obsolete.

Nice, you have obviously been attentively following the boards for a very long time! Perfect rundown of the history of trends as far as my (often jaggered) memory is concerned.... :shocked:

Quote:

billyboy36 said:
The one thing that is consistent throughout all those teks is the fact that water is added.  Thats why people are suggesting that the fact that the cakes are sitting on wet paper towel is helping them with the larger flushes.  I believe otto is suggesting that you try some cakes without them sitting on paper towel to show you this. 

This is exactly what I suggested before the thread got closed but its seems as though it was met with a negative view, probably due to the fact nilla was already feeling threatened by the attack towards his ideas, and the point to my experiment/suggestion was missed ...

Nicely summed up billyboy... :thumbup:

OfflineMad River
Reverend, Churchof Todd
Male User Gallery

#8596387 - 07/05/08 12:39 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Okay. Five days later and the blue tinge I've been observing is frankly disturbing to me now. It's possible it's contamination, but I really don't think so. Then again, I've not seen a lot of contams, so I'm not the best judge. Finally I have some pics.

It's questionable in the pics, but this coloration looks quite blue to me in actuality, not green gray or black. The really darkish spot on the full cake is where I rubbed it with my fingertip. Nothing came off of the cake, but obviously it got quite a bit darker there. Let me know what you think. Maybe I've got contam city, I don't know. :confused:

Invisiblewisp

#8596435 - 07/05/08 01:11 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I would say that is bruising. What did you expect after malhandling them like that? They look quite dry too.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract