Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineJediFish
BAMF
Male

Loc: On a farm in Florida
Salvia is the shit!!!!
    #8589834 - 07/02/08 11:35 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Dude i hit salvia for the first time tonight and it really rocked my cock! I was trippin balls! Have you ever used it and how was it for you?

--------------------
Once upon a time... In a shoomery far far away... JEDIFISH!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineYthanA
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Male User Gallery

Loc: NY/MA/VT Borderlands Flag
Re: Salvia is the shit!!!! (moved) [Re: JediFish]
    #8589855 - 07/02/08 11:40 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

This thread was moved from Off-Topic Discussion.

Reason:
Welcome to the Shroomery. :smile: For your comfort I moved your thread. Off-Topic Discussion can be kind of brutal, The Pub is more suited to friendly discussion.

OfflineIma TrooperS
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States
Re: Salvia is the shit!!!! (moved) [Re: Ythan]
    #8589868 - 07/02/08 11:42 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Damn, MY threads never got moved from OTD. Would have saved my rating a bit, lol.

--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

OfflineMeat_hod
sick shit
Male

#8589891 - 07/02/08 11:45 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

salvia will make you trip silly, just wait till you trip serious....

welcome

--------------------

InvisibleMyRedrum
Easily Amused
Female User Gallery

Loc: Portland Flag
Re: Salvia is the shit!!!! (moved) [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #8589972 - 07/03/08 12:03 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

i used 5x in a steamroller pipe, without researching or knowing anything about it.:doh: 
shot into outerspace, and totally freaked.  felt like the world was folding up (like an accordian) and closing me out into total blackness and space. 
i tried talking, and my friend said it sounded like i was speaking klingon lol.  i pretty much thought i was dying. 
then i came back a few minutes later and thought "WOW."
i'll never forget that trip!

being my first psychedelic experience, i guess you could say it opened my mind up to possibilities of other psychedelics, and the different trips associated with different drugs;  it fascinated me how a chemical could alter consciousness so much.

needless to say, now i always do my research, and experiment with smaller doses first lol. :thumbup:

--------------------
there's someone in my head, but it's not me

OfflineIma TrooperS
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States
Re: Salvia is the shit!!!! (moved) [Re: MyRedrum]
    #8589977 - 07/03/08 12:05 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I did 80x the first time, while on 3 hits of acid, staring into a visualizer... I didn't know what the fuck just happened, lol.

--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Invisibleblkjkrabbit

Re: Salvia is the shit!!!! (moved) [Re: MyRedrum]
    #8589986 - 07/03/08 12:07 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

my trip on purple sticky 20x was perttty fuckin weird. had a very intense O.B.E. - overall I found salvia interesting, but not really very enjoyable. The laughter it gave me felt invasive and strange, while laughing on mushrooms is probably one of my favorite feelings in the world - completely natural and spontaneous. god, how i miss it. time for another grow :yesnod:

OfflineLeanin
Student of theIron Game
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia is the shit!!!! (moved) [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #8589999 - 07/03/08 12:11 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

i love the shit, i always laugh my ass off and always wind up on the floor.

OfflineCubensisCutter
mycologist
 User Gallery

#8590002 - 07/03/08 12:12 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

blkjkrabbit said:
overall I found salvia interesting, but not really very enjoyable.

--------------------

thats right cubes in december bitches

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: Salvia is the shit!!!! (moved) [Re: CubensisCutter]
    #8590007 - 07/03/08 12:13 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

CubensisCutter said:
Quote:

blkjkrabbit said:
overall I found salvia interesting, but very very enjoyable.

--------------------

InvisibleMyRedrum
Easily Amused
Female User Gallery

Loc: Portland Flag
    #8590014 - 07/03/08 12:15 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

blkjkrabbit said:
my trip on purple sticky 20x was perttty fuckin weird. had a very intense O.B.E. - overall I found salvia interesting, but not really very enjoyable. The laughter it gave me felt invasive and strange, while laughing on mushrooms is probably one of my favorite feelings in the world - completely natural and spontaneous. god, how i miss it. time for another grow :yesnod:

salvia never makes me laugh, it is generally an uncomfortable experience for me.

i love laughing on mushies.  it feels awesome.  i usually end up crying after a while. :tripping:
:cheers:

--------------------
there's someone in my head, but it's not me

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: Salvia is the shit!!!! (moved) [Re: Coaster]
    #8590020 - 07/03/08 12:16 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Coaster said:
Quote:

CubensisCutter said:
Quote:

blkjkrabbit said:
overall I found salvia uninteresting, and not very enjoyable.

Offlinedoitagain
He-Bro
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of Milk and Honey
Re: Salvia is the shit!!!! (moved) [Re: Meat_hod]
    #8590052 - 07/03/08 12:25 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Meat_hod said:
salvia will make you trip silly, just wait till you trip serious....

welcome

agreed, i enjoy salvia but compared to lsd and psilocybin it is hardly "the shit"

--------------------
now i hear the police comin after me

Offlinedenots87
Shroomerite
 User Gallery

Loc: B-Town
    #8590081 - 07/03/08 12:37 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I've done it a couple times, up to 20x from iamshaman.  The first time or two was alil trippy.  My last and only time/break through was with some 20x out of a bong.  OMFG...I lost my mind.

Chilling on my sofa I saw Roy Scheider (cop from jaws) on my turned off TV and my second story sliding door turned into an endless hall of identical sliding doors and thought my whole life was artificial or fake like the Truman show or something

Salvia brings you to another universe or something, crazy shit for a popular plant thats more intense than acid.

--------------------

InvisibleSleepyF0x
I bleed nicotine...
Male

Re: Salvia is the shit!!!! (moved) [Re: denots87]
    #8590128 - 07/03/08 01:00 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

here's my experience with salvia-

first few times with maybe 20x or so (might have been 40) feeling like getting sucked into a vortex, along with that laughter mentioned in above posts, it's kinda like a beyond embarrassed laughter, so strange, felt like it was being forced, lots of cartoony shit, characters and whatnot.

another time at same strength my consciousness was transferred into a metal chair, i actually experienced what it would be like to be a chair, slowly shifted to a rug, lots of fractal type shit, btw that chair experience was painful as fuck, it was too intense and i wasn't "letting go" and mother salvia punished me for it. you have to be in an extremely relaxed mindstate to be able to enjoy it or break through.

later on i'd acquired dried leaf, much much much more mellow, smoked a fat joint of the shit- bright colors, very nice, ego dissolving.

another time smoking it, felt like i was floating through hyperspace, heard auditory hallucinations- elves singing, saying "please don't leave" "we love you" and "come back soon" lol very pleasant, felt more natural than normal life, it was were i belong.

so those were my experiences, very pleasant for the most part, definitely made me believe in higher dimensional planes and that sort of shit.

all those who have bad experiences probably just couldn't "let go" and/or took too high of a dose, for a most probable pleasant experience start of with plain leaf or 5x or something. have fun.

ps. i have a friend who actually experienced a breakthrough while at a friends house, he said that he met the elves and saw or heard/met up with lady salvia, the elves had asked him if he wanted to see something he had never seen before (in a good way) and told him to step through a portal, which was under a desk, but to him was like a scenery, like a forest or something. (this was a while ago that he told me, details are fading, but accurate.) anyway he said when he stepped through the portal he ended up falling through a never ending vortex for like 40 years or something (yes, 40 years!), he said it was very unpleasant, but that after awhile he got used to it and started doing flips and shit lol.

anyway the elves have a reputation to be mischievous and shit. i also don't doubt his story one bit. there are many more experiences like his on erowid and what not.

--------------------
Everybody's a ninja...

OfflineStonedShroom
OG shroomerite
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia is the shit!!!! [Re: JediFish]
    #8590218 - 07/03/08 01:49 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

yeah... uhm Salvia scared the shit out of me. The physical high caught me off guard so I didn't focus much on the mental part.

I have 3 grams of 15x... minus one small bowl... just sitting in my stash box.... laughing at what a pussy I am for not trying it again.

--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.

OfflineQuotation
Newb?

Re: Salvia is the shit!!!! (moved) [Re: SleepyF0x]
    #8590226 - 07/03/08 01:52 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I tried salvia for the first time a day or two ago. It was pretty crazy. I also had the little creatures telling me to go with them. I refused, but they didn't seem too upset. Just a little bummed. Reading this actually kind of makes me want to go smoke some again, but it's pretty late.

The laughter, though,  is indeed very strange. It's not a happy laugh. It is simply your body's reaction. You can't help it, slow it, or stop it. You're simply laughing, though nothing is funny. Very weird.

--------------------
Most people don't know how they're gonna feel from one moment to the next. But a dope fiend has a pretty good idea. All you gotta do is look at the labels on the bottles.-DrugstoreCowboy

The world is like a ride at an amusement park- thrills and chills and it's very brightly colored and it's loud and fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: Is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Don't worry or be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride" But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? But it doesn't matter: It's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want.-BillHicks.

Offlinedoitagain
He-Bro
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of Milk and Honey
Re: Salvia is the shit!!!! [Re: StonedShroom]
    #8590247 - 07/03/08 02:08 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

StonedShroom said:
yeah... uhm Salvia scared the shit out of me. The physical high caught me off guard so I didn't focus much on the mental part.

I have 3 grams of 15x... minus one small bowl... just sitting in my stash box.... laughing at what a pussy I am for not trying it again.

try it again, now you have an idea of what you're in for.  Don't be worried about the salvia gravity just go with it, don't fight the salvia trip just let the salvia state work its course.

--------------------
now i hear the police comin after me

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds