Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblepsylopsycho
Motivational Speaker
Male

Loc: The Tundra
Re: DO all shrooms [Re: Sterben]
    #8588472 - 07/02/08 04:57 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

30 grams wet = 3 grams dried. That may have been some of your problem.  :confused:

--------------------

Someone actually said: "some 1 told me to try long brown rice and water and vermiculite and pressure cook for 1 hour i did but nothing happen that is y was wonting to no if i need spores ""

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePowerOfTheCoir
Newbie Sympathizer
Male User Gallery

Re: DO all shrooms [Re: psylopsycho]
    #8588995 - 07/02/08 07:47 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Your post that said "I've eaten 20 now" makes me wonder if you're eating them all at once, or a few at a time. To break through the threshold level, you need to get enough into your system all at once to "break through." Don't take any for a few days since either:
1: they're duds any it won't matter anyway, or
2: they're active, but between food in your stomach, insufficient chewing, spreading out of the dose, and possible low potency, you never reached a threshold. If that's the case, then like creekfreek said, you could have a tolerance.

To maximize your chances on your next attempt, I'd suggest a few things. Mushrooms are fairly indigestible, so large chunks in your stomach may keep psilocybin trapped long enough to reach the intestines, where they won't be absorbed. Chew them up as well as possible, or even better, grind them up as fine as you can before ingestion. Making a tea out of ground shrooms is even better. Do a search for "lemon tek" if you're really serious about making this work. If there is psilocybin in those shrooms, lemon juice will find it.

One more possibility - if you are on an anti-depressant, it can often cause a serious resistance. It's not hopeless, it'll just take a larger dose to burn through. I have to take twice as much as my friends to reach a similar level due to Cymbalta.

--------------------
Check out my first ever TEK!
Shroom capsules with the Cap-M-Quik (pics)

OfflineMad River
Reverend, Churchof Todd
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Great Lakes Region, U...
Re: DO all shrooms [Re: PowerOfTheCoir]
    #8589123 - 07/02/08 08:28 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

How did they taste?

Invisiblecreekfreek
Certified phunologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right about here
Re: DO all shrooms [Re: Mad River]
    #8589184 - 07/02/08 08:47 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Like PowerOfTheCoir said,
"so large chunks in your stomach may keep psilocybin trapped long enough to reach the intestines, where they won't be absorbed"
With that said, I like to chew them up real good and keep them between my cheek and gums like I was chewing tobacco for about 1/2 hour or so.
I do like the taste and some do not so if you can handle it, try it like I do it.
I have heard that alot of the psilocybin absorbs thru the mouth also so this would help if it is true.

OfflinePsuper
Psilocybin

Loc: PNW
Re: DO all shrooms [Re: Sterben]
    #8589941 - 07/02/08 11:55 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Sterben said:
...its now tomorrow...

:zoom:

--------------------
Clinical Management of High Dose Psilocybin Sessions:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbHOTIqjZLk

Invisiblecreekfreek
Certified phunologist
Male User Gallery

Re: DO all shrooms [Re: Psuper]
    #8589949 - 07/02/08 11:57 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Hi Psuper, I havent seen you in a minute.

Invisiblecreekfreek
Certified phunologist
Male User Gallery

Re: DO all shrooms [Re: creekfreek]
    #8589956 - 07/02/08 11:58 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Hey sterben, are these the tin box on the roof mushrooms?

InvisibleSterben
Female User Gallery

Loc: Netherlands
Re: DO all shrooms [Re: creekfreek]
    #8590072 - 07/03/08 12:33 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

No there not from the roof tek lmao, and i really enjoy the taste ^^ im going ot look up that leamon tek thanks, tonight i gave my friend a hand full and told him not to eat anythign all day and he is going to take them and give me a report...OK so how can these mushrooms be duds? ive never heard about a SHroom dud please explain

--------------------
:alert: All posts by Sterben should be considered fictional and are for entertainment use only.
Anyone reading these posts should consider them all fictional.
:alert:

:awesketch: :awetongue: Trade List :tardpig: :datass:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate