Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offline_VisioN_
The Crying Orc
Loc: Valhalla
E-Z grokits
    #856845 - 09/01/02 10:59 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

sup, i want to know 2 things, maybe u guys can help me out...
1) has anyone ever used www.copelandia.com, have u recieved their produc.t is it good etc.
2) which vendors besides www.sjamaan.com and www.homesteadbook.com have E-Z grokits,like u kno its ready to grow u dont have to do shit to it except mix the grain and shit like that.
pls dont tell me to do a search, i have but i wud like to know of trusted vendors so that i dont waste my money.
this is a gift fer a friend, im actually serious, i want to get it to him by oct 12.
any suggestions and/or answers will be greatly appreciated

-Vision

--------------------
ShRoOmZ
Long live...METAL!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineindkebr
Loc: Colorado
Re: E-Z grokits [Re: _VisioN_]
    #856915 - 09/01/02 11:41 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Never used the first site.

But I have tried the ez grow kit, don't waste your money with it. You are better off going with sporeworks and there grow bags.

--------------------

Offline_VisioN_
The Crying Orc
Re: E-Z grokits [Re: indkebr]
    #857081 - 09/01/02 01:18 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

thanx man. i wud get him that but hes a dumbass and doesnt wanna werk with anything, he jus wants to be able to open a box and basically leave it alone hes not lookin fer optimal results jus euff to get him trippin a few times. thanx again bro but i really dont want him fuckin up spawn bags (and he will) i did think of that however but once again hes a lazy fuck wut can u say hes a hunagrian,lol (long live the sprab-hungarain force).

-Vision

--------------------
ShRoOmZ
Long live...METAL!!!

Offlineindkebr
Loc: Colorado
    #857348 - 09/01/02 03:25 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

the ez-grow kit requires more work than the bags. the bags you just stick the sryinge in the bag, squirt, and wait. that's it.

--------------------

InvisibleEgyn
OfficioAssassinorum
    #857421 - 09/01/02 03:56 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Definately go with Sporeworks Mycobags. They work great, are easy to use, and Sporeworks has good customer service. There is no need to mix the bag with any additional substrate as the cubensis will fruit right in the bag. They can help you with any questions you may have.

--------------------
Pain is an illusion of the senses,
Dispare an illusion of the mind.

Offline_VisioN_
The Crying Orc
Re: E-Z grokits [Re: indkebr]
    #857556 - 09/01/02 05:11 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

i asked him about the bags a bit after ur post and he once again told me "nah bro, i dont like bags, jus get me a kit or some salvia. i dont fuck with syringes and shit im too bernt fer that shiz" (his exact werds). so the bags are a no no. besides tripmiester got some good results with his kit. im basically trying to find some info on www.copelandia.com and other places to get kits that ppl kno deliver results and such. oh and that will have it at his crib by oct 12

-VIsion

--------------------
ShRoOmZ
Long live...METAL!!!

InvisibleFd3000
I'll eat YOU!

Loc: ^^ His house ^^
    #858271 - 09/02/02 04:11 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Just go with the PF tek and case, the supplies cost 1/2 as much as they sell them for. Kits in my opinion are a waist of money, no matter how well ther work. Hydra-Pod is the exception because thats not a kit!

Fd

--------------------

"I could walk up to the president and blow smoke in his stupid monkey face and all he could do is stand there grooving on it" - Homer Simpson

Offline_VisioN_
The Crying Orc
Re: E-Z grokits [Re: Fd3000]
    #858379 - 09/02/02 06:16 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

ITS A GIFT! goddam i already started on my shit and its fine wut i want is to buy my friend a grow kit fer his b-day oct 12, can we try to help me with that?

-VIsion

--------------------
ShRoOmZ
Long live...METAL!!!

OfflinePoopman
Man of Poop
Loc: Los Angeles
    #858681 - 09/02/02 09:45 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Just get him some bags for gods sake. Its the cheapest and easiest way that your friend will grow mushrooms. If he doesn't want to deal with needles, then innoculate the bags for him...

Offline_VisioN_
The Crying Orc
Re: E-Z grokits [Re: Poopman]
    #858789 - 09/02/02 11:00 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

he lives in NYC i dont. wuts the point of that im jus gonna get him the homestead book E-Z grow kit unless any1 has any other suggestions. thanx all

-Vision

--------------------
ShRoOmZ
Long live...METAL!!!

Offlinezandorf
OTD residentvirginwizard-abstinenceain'teasy

#858801 - 09/02/02 11:06 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

alright you may want to check out smart botanics...they send a lil box where all you have to do it water it and heat it a bit and it'll grow shrooms. it's here, click on "grow kit"

--------------------
We live in a world where lemonade is made with artificial flavours and furniture polish is made with all natural lemon.

Offline_VisioN_
The Crying Orc
Re: E-Z grokits [Re: zandorf]
    #859122 - 09/02/02 02:04 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

thank u. :smile:

-Vision

--------------------
ShRoOmZ
Long live...METAL!!!

InvisibleEgyn
OfficioAssassinorum
    #859347 - 09/02/02 04:08 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

The mycobags are the easiest. Good luck on finding a simpler method.

--------------------
Pain is an illusion of the senses,
Dispare an illusion of the mind.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds