Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePKerseyDTHWSH
Stranger
Male

Re: Can this terrarium possibly work? [Re: rugergirl79]
    #8588056 - 07/02/08 02:44 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

rugergirl79 said:
Quote:

endepth said:
It's not his fault you didn't read enough to do the job properly. :rolleyes:

Oh, I see.  I'm sorry I insulted your buddy's video there by calling in half ass.  I have read all the grow guides on this site.  That video wasn't that good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblerugergirl79
lεṡвïαṉ εχτɾøḋïṉ^
 User Gallery

Loc: cardboard box
Re: Can this terrarium possibly work? [Re: PKerseyDTHWSH]
    #8588071 - 07/02/08 02:48 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

have you watched the FULL length vid.....or just the clips on YOUTUBE???  The full length provides all the major information that should get you started with growing most any mushroom!!!  The thing is, you have to follow his tek to a T.  Their are no short cuts in this hobby.  shortcuts lead to contaminations and poor looking shrooms and crappy yields.  sorry for the anger earlier.......lets bury the hatchet and settle this, i don't like to get grumpy with new shroomerites....welcome to the shroomery.  i hope your fruiting chamber is a success this time.

Invisiblerugergirl79
lεṡвïαṉ εχτɾøḋïṉ^
 User Gallery

#8588076 - 07/02/08 02:50 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

the longer you grow, the more you learn and have to tweek your method to make improvements that will help your yield and issues that your particular grow locations need.  i really do wish you well....kat

OfflinePKerseyDTHWSH
Stranger
Male

#8588098 - 07/02/08 02:57 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

rugergirl79 said:
have you watched the FULL length vid.....or just the clips on YOUTUBE???  The full length provides all the major information that should get you started with growing most any mushroom!!!  The thing is, you have to follow his tek to a T.  Their are no short cuts in this hobby.  shortcuts lead to contaminations and poor looking shrooms and crappy yields.  sorry for the anger earlier.......lets bury the hatchet and settle this, i don't like to get grumpy with new shroomerites....welcome to the shroomery.  i hope your fruiting chamber is a success this time.

Thats cool.  Like I said, I only saw the youtube videos.  I'm not being lazy.  I have been researching and experimenting with this for a year now.  I'm new to these forums, but not this website.  It seems like almost everything I post ends up unintentionally starting an argument somehow.  I already have lots of negative ratings just by spending about an hour in the OTD forum.

Offlineendepth
The world remains ever the same.

Loc: Cloud 9
    #8588117 - 07/02/08 03:03 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

rugergirl79 said:
Why wack me with a stick, i am not the one wanting to be spoon fed!!:sexysmile:

The wack was meant for the OP not you! :smile:

--------------------
Being normal is nothing to aspire to. It is something to get away from.

Invisiblerugergirl79
lεṡвïαṉ εχτɾøḋïṉ^
 User Gallery

Re: Can this terrarium possibly work? [Re: endepth]
    #8588175 - 07/02/08 03:20 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

OTD is full of it.....i dont waste my time on that forum.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract