Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinegethyn
MR.STINK FINGER
Male User Gallery

Loc: first row at church
Re: wtf are terrance Mckenna shrooms? [Re: Gr33nTree73]
    #8606374 - 07/07/08 10:38 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

courtesy of the hawkseye..........Well it is a mutant mushroom in a sense. This one was developed by the famous entheogenic mycologist/enthobotanist and psilonaut Terence McKenna, God bless his resting spirit. For those not familiar with Terence McKenna he was a famous author, speaker, mycologist, botanist on psychoactive plants and fungi. You can find a whole vault of his teachings in MP3 format at this link.

My personal favorite book by him is Food of the Gods. Unfortunately Terence McKenna died last year of a brain tumor and now resides in Gods hands :0) See you on the cosmo highway Terence.

Besides his wonderful teachings he left behind to fuel our thoughts and imagination, he also left one of the most unique and powerful cubensis mushrooms we have every experienced. Its nick named Penis Envy because they resemble.....well......you guessed it.. a penis. Terence was big on mushrooms and marijuana and he talks a lot of psilocybin mushrooms being a "male" energy and mj being a "female" energy. No wonder he developed a mushroom that looks like a penis :smile: Listen to many of his teachings and you will hear what I'm talking about.

OK now for some information on the mushroom itself. Well this one is straight up amazing. Its favored by many and yet feared by others. Why? Its very powerful medicine. Most of our friends in Amsterdam claim this one is twice as strong as any cubensis they have ever tried. The vibe lasts a long, long time. It does not come on in "waves" as most cubensis do. Its a solid ride from start to finish. Once your on the vibe its solid.. it keeps going strong for many many hours... but in a very beautiful way. A few friends claimed it was to strong but most wanted more, more, more! On the times I had the opportunity while outside the U.S. to eat these, I was mesmerized. It was the perfect vibe for cubensis in my experiences. I love the fact it doesn't hit you in waves. Its the same strong vibe throughout the experience. It is very smooth, and clean and easy on the body. I always felt like a million bucks the day after eating these. In my humble opinion, this is the perfect vibe from a cubenis!

Provided you live in a country where its legal to grow and eat psilocybin mushrooms, treat it like any other cubensis. You will not get huge flushes from it, but what you will get are extremely solid mushrooms that are the thickest cubensis mushrooms every seen. They are like little wood logs, solid all the way through. Once dry they weigh a lot more then appears. In fact eating them, its best not to just chomp down a mushroom unless your ready for an intense experience. Its best to break them up into a lot of pieces, almost fluff them up. What appears to be an average mushrooms fluffs up into a hugh pile expanding to 3 to 4 times its actual size. Then you can judge your dosage much better. They grow very large on compost and dung based substrates as well on birdseed and rye grains. We have gotten back some nice reports they do very well on rice cakes as well.

Now although this mushroom really is amazing, it drops very limited spores. If you cant get any spores from your mushrooms you can always cut off a piece and use tissue culture techniques on agar, cloning. Or you can take a cotton swab, such as a Q-tip and rub in the gills real good to get some spores, then later drop that in a bag of grain or streak it across agar. Of course that assumes you live where its legal to grow. Because spores are so hard to obtain from this mushroom they are priced much higher.

--------------------
I RESEMBLE THE REST

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRectul Threat
Pint of cum(warm)
Male

Loc: London
Re: wtf are terrance Mckenna shrooms? [Re: Mushr00m_Man]
    #8607076 - 07/08/08 05:09 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Mushr00m_Man said:
hahaha what wer they like?

they were the weird as hell, i didn't see any change in colours at all. Just the walls morphing a bit. But my mind was in chaos the whole time and i felt angry the whole time. I ended up driving my car down a lane and mounting the grass verge. Totally out of control.
never again

--------------------
Weed is shit.

OfflineMushr00m_Man
ganja lover!!

Loc: The end of the road
Re: wtf are terrance Mckenna shrooms? [Re: Rectul Threat]
    #8607335 - 07/08/08 07:40 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

wow man did you print or clone those little monsters or can you?

--------------------
SMOKE MARIJUANA

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds