Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Science and Technology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OT Tesla
    #858333 - 09/02/02 07:31 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I noticed you talking about Tesla and that a lot of his work is still classified, where did you read/hear this? I have been fascinated by his mental lab set up, and the experiment he did to prove it. In the physical lab in the real world he built an engine and started it running the same time he built and started one in his mental lab and he ran both for a number of months. At the end of that time he stopped both, took the one in his brain apart and told the technicians where the wear would be and how much wear there would be and when they took the engine apart in the physical lab it had the same wear pattern. Fantastic stuff. Wonderful guy really, just wondering what more to read about Tesla.

Imagine, your having a great day...

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Head Banana

Loc: www.MycoSupply.com
Re: OT Tesla [Re: reite]
    #858388 - 09/02/02 08:25 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

A few years ago, probably about 5 or 6, I read in a science magazine that was doing a bio on Tesla that many of his experiments are still classified. 

I'm still waiting for Dennis Lee to give the world free electricity :smile: 

Denis Lee

Myco Supply - Distributors of Mycological Products

The Premiere Source for Mushroom Growing Supplies.
Visit us online or call us toll free

Re: OT Tesla [Re: Lana]
    #859490 - 09/02/02 07:20 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Thank you for the reply. Dennis Lee may or may not have a free electricity machine, but Tesla actually did produce a "device" for lack of a better term for it where he placed 8 metal rods into the ground at a specific place and the amount of current (don't quote me on specific terms here) they were producing was enough to power a small city for a year. The next day many people came back to the sight only to find Tesla had placed a total of 3000 rods into the ground so they no longer produced electricity and no one could determine (or STEAL being the key) the configuration and placement of the 8 original rods. Tesla had had patents stolen from him before when working in the Edison lab (like the light bulb for just one). The idea for the rods and "free electricity" was that the whole earth is rotating in a magnetic field and you just need to tap the power being generated. Anyway I love to read his writings, but more about his mental lab which is fantastic and I believe anyone can create. An interesting article on his mental lab is here. I was able to duplicate the lab the night I read the article, but have not spent much time developing it in my mind.

Imagine, your having a great day...

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Science and Technology