Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinespidermann1212
Stranger
Loc: indiana
streaking tripper
    #857996 - 09/01/02 09:06 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Just the basics on my background info:

I've done shrooms about 5 times and I've always had a great time, always looking forward to my next trip. However, one thing that has been somewhat heavy on my mind is that of the 5 times I've done shrooms, I've ended up naked 3 times. The odd thing is (or maybe not) that I have never been the kind of person to do these things, no matter what the circumstance.

I've ended up in some embarrassing situations and basically I'm wondering if anyone else out there has had similar things happen. In the few times I've been able to trip, it doesn't seem that there is any more probability that I will end up naked as my doseage increases.

I'm a pretty shy person and this is a thought that I don't want to be stuck in my head the next time I shroom. Does anyone else find themselves naked at the end of a trip?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecelestialtripper
Test Pilot
Male User Gallery

Re: streaking tripper [Re: spidermann1212]
    #858317 - 09/02/02 05:12 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

ive had urges to take off my cloths and run around especially at night outside, but so far ive been able to keep those urges under control...maybe you should try experimenting with this problem...try starting your trip naked and see if you end up with cloths on at the end of the trip! hopefully this will make you more comfortable with your body if it does happen again!

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #858484 - 09/02/02 07:39 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

with shrooms, i usually get that feeling too. I think it has something to do with being at peace with myself, and just an overall feeling of wanting to break free of this reality we are prisoners to for this period in our lives. Maybe the tearing off the clothes is some kind of sub consious act of getting that much closer to our awaiting freedom on the other side.......wow, did that make any sence at all? :crazy: lol, i hope so, it did to me anyway :grin: 

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Offlinegravity_pirate
Stranger
Re: streaking tripper [Re: wrestler_az]
    #858671 - 09/02/02 09:38 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

yesterday was the first time i have ever taken shrooms, me and my buddies went into the nearby forest and were gona have a psychedelic experience it was my first time but they all of them had done it atleast four times before. So i felt safe becasue i had experienced trippers with me to guide me. but about an hour in when i felt i was literaly being lifted off the ground my friend started yelling at nothing. and that just set off my other friends. I actually thought that they were going insane. I was REALLY REALLY scared becuase their eyes looked like they were dripping and stuff. about an hour later of this one of my friens decided to take his clothes off and run around in the forest beating off when ever an old lady walking her dog would emerge on a path... my other friend threw up about 7 times eventually someone called the police and an ambulance came. we were all cought. I was really scared becuse the doctors said that the shrooms were laced with GHB but i dont think so. even though i was just BLASTED! but it relieves me that similar things have happened to other people in the way of naked tripping.  :crazy: 

--------------------
longboarding + shrooms = bliss

Invisibledilatedcreature
veteran

Re: streaking tripper [Re: gravity_pirate]
    #858787 - 09/02/02 10:58 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

man that is the funnyest thing i've read in a while...... hahaha

Offlinegravity_pirate
Stranger
Re: streaking tripper [Re: dilatedcreature]
    #858807 - 09/02/02 11:07 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

i was pretty fucking scared, im the only one that can remember it too all the rest of them just remember being chased through the woods without their clothes on by police dogs.

yet.... i wanna do them again
go figure

--------------------

Invisibledilatedcreature
veteran

Re: streaking tripper [Re: gravity_pirate]
    #858810 - 09/02/02 11:09 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

what does your friend say about the beating off to an old lady part....... is he like i don't remember that man i think you're lying....... or does she stuill turn him on hehehehe

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #858830 - 09/02/02 11:17 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

take celestialtripper's advice :laugh:

---------
lol.. gravity_pirate :grin:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Offlinegravity_pirate
Stranger
Re: streaking tripper [Re: geokills]
    #860865 - 09/03/02 05:10 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

He said he cant remember a thing.... i dont believe him becuase i remember the whole experience. to tell you the truth tho, it was horrible, but funny. and i wanna do them again.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order