Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineheilfire
the candy man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Rhode Island
500 mg of dramamine
    #8575840 - 06/28/08 10:38 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I just downed 500 mg. CVS brand. nasty taste similar to all other OTC's I've tried. starting to feel very tired. every thing is kinda slow or delayed. white objects have a blue fuzzy glow. no real halucinations yet. will keep posted.

update: I heard a fly, watched it buzz around for 4 secs and it landed on the wall and turned into a nail head. i can only hear the crickets chirping w/ my left ear. certain sounds can be turned off w/ my mind. the world feels like I'm watching tv, kinda like weed.

--------------------
You swallow propaganda like a birth control pill,
Sellin' your soul to the eye on the back of the dollar bill

Edited by heilfire (06/28/08 10:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

Loc: Under The Rainbow
Re: 500 mg of dramamine [Re: heilfire]
    #8575859 - 06/28/08 10:45 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Hmm. I've never tried it. Does it really work? What kind of hallucinations can you expect from it.

--------------------

Offlinetyler_0_durden
Stranger

Re: 500 mg of dramamine [Re: MHbound]
    #8575867 - 06/28/08 10:48 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Weird ass ones! You won't get super strong hallucinations, but the best way I can describe it is feeling like the world around you is slightly alive. Makes everything more colorful and crisp.

The imagination part is definitely stronger than the hallucinations, but an interesting experience nonetheless. I'm not comfortable with flying in planes so everytime I do, I always take a lot of dramamine and have a good time.

Your body will feel the strangest. You'll know what I'm talking about in another half hour or so.

--------------------
"As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter."  --Max Planck

Offlinedevilzmike
Stranger

Re: 500 mg of dramamine [Re: tyler_0_durden]
    #8575900 - 06/28/08 11:01 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Sounds Interesting to say the least. Come back with a report!

--------------------
:gizmo:Holy jesus puffy fluffy whoopy cheesy shwoopy manly oh!:gizmo:

Offlineheilfire
the candy man
Male User Gallery

Re: 500 mg of dramamine [Re: tyler_0_durden]
    #8575908 - 06/28/08 11:07 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

yea, the colors are intense, mostly the reds. my body feels almost like it's numb, but not really. hard to explain.

--------------------

OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

#8575949 - 06/28/08 11:27 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Is it like DXM?

--------------------

Offlinegethyn
MR.STINK FINGER
Male User Gallery

Loc: first row at church
    #8575954 - 06/28/08 11:29 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

well i dabbled with those in the past and yes when you can stay awake and get to the delusional trip its pretty good but out of like maybe 20 times i was able to stay awake. Notice the blood rises to the top of your skin and if you where to take your temp it would be way high and i hope you dont have existing hemorrhoids :wink: but other than that you cant tell if your eyes are open or closed things are very distorted in that world. But like any pill its not good for you yaknow

--------------------
I RESEMBLE THE REST

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: 500 mg of dramamine [Re: gethyn]
    #8576342 - 06/29/08 02:59 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Sounds interesting...What are the risks of taking lots of dramamine?....You said you took 500mg, what's a normal dose?..

--------------------

OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

Re: 500 mg of dramamine [Re: openmind]
    #8576356 - 06/29/08 03:06 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I just read on Erowid around 200 - 500mg is enough for a 'strong' trip. 700mg for a heavy trip. Lethal is pretty high like 500mg/kg.

Note: these are for benadryl which contains a similar chemical in the same class as the ones contained in dramamine.

--------------------

OfflineLeperFace
Stranger

#8576633 - 06/29/08 07:19 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, I have heard dramamine is similar to Benadryl in its effects, but it doesn't sound like you're getting the memory fuck where you forget what you were thinking every 5 seconds.. When I did it, I downed a whole box of 24 Benadryl kapseals and I couldn't for the life of me count all the pill packages, I'd lose count every time I got to 5 or 6 and have to start over, haha.. It was wierd as hell, it was like having extreme Alzheimers!

Offlineheilfire
the candy man
Male User Gallery

Re: 500 mg of dramamine [Re: LeperFace]
    #8578858 - 06/29/08 09:37 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

i never tried dxm. would like to though.

i know what you mean about the eyes. i could have stayed awake because i am an insomniac. thats why i tried it, so i could get my sleeping in check. i usualy cant sleep till i've been lying down for at least 3 hours. i fell asleep at 6 in the morn last night. i need medical weed. anyway, no hemoroids. it seems that you learned something the hard way. lol.

the dreams were so fucking real. and i could remember them all, which is odd for me.

great experience

--------------------

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Loc: .
    #8578872 - 06/29/08 09:40 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Bunch of drug noobs in this thread.....

Fuck dramamine....I hope you didn't care too much about your stomache or your blood pressure.

There's way safer ways and way funner ways to get a "buzz" on, why risk your life?

Dramamine is for 16 year olds that are too inexperienced and ignorant to find real drugs.  It can cause some SERIOUS complications too. 

Get some acid or some mushrooms kiddies, leave the OTC highs alone.

OfflineHelpme1
freak
Male

Loc: shlums-of-meltbanana
    #8578877 - 06/29/08 09:42 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Good Experience ?

Strange.

I would not recommend taking this drug at such dosages, infact, i would avoid it like poison.

--------------------
:bobmarley:
"woah, that cat was really buggin out man, you should have put on some grateful dead so he could relax and enjoi his trip" -random shroomerite

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Re: 500 mg of dramamine [Re: Helpme1]
    #8578881 - 06/29/08 09:44 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

If I wanted to have severe muscle spasms all night long I'd take dramamine.

If I wanted to talk to inatimate objects and forget I did it every 5 minutes just to repeat the process, I'd take dramamine.

If I wanted to try to sleep only to get lurred into a delsuional half awake half asleep dream state where I can see through my eyelids, I'll take dramamine.

If I wanted to cure motion sickness I'd take dramamine.

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: 500 mg of dramamine [Re: vandago]
    #8579046 - 06/29/08 10:23 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Unhealthy side effects aside, deliriants tend to provide me with a far more powerful and interesting trip than any psychedelic.  It's that blending of dreamspace and reality that's so enticing--letting your imagination manifest itself in the shadows of the night.  No other drug has so successfully sustained the feeling that with the right sort of eyes (and a head full of anticholinergia), you can see the gremlins start to pop out of the woodwork and start playing with reality.

That being said, there have been quite a few reports of depression, memory impairment, stuttering, and other hosts of brain damage after taking high doses of these bad boys.  If you feel the need to experiment, stick with low dosages and perhaps take choline supplements to counteract any negative effects.  And although quite a few people might disagree, I'd recommend experimenting with Datura over diphenhydramine or any pharmaceutical equivalent--the nightshade family has been used in countless entheogenic traditions and has a history of shamanistic use, versus the untested waters of synthesized chemicals.  Not to mention there's something just so cliche about popping a pack of Benadryl.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Offlineheilfire
the candy man
Male User Gallery

Re: 500 mg of dramamine [Re: openmind]
    #8579077 - 06/29/08 10:32 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

openmind said:
Sounds interesting...What are the risks of taking lots of dramamine?....You said you took 500mg, what's a normal dose?..

as long as you space the trips a couple of months apart and do it less than ten times. one person had perminent damage like virtigo and occasional halucinations. but she did it 25+ times. and at 1500mg sometimes.

you are supposed to take 100mg to cure motion sickness. its not a very dangerous dose. no other active ingredients.

--------------------

OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

#8579097 - 06/29/08 10:41 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I decided to try benadryl. I'm not one for taking pills, but it only contained the one ingredient so I felt a little better about taking them. I got the point where I started hearing things, and saw a couple of flashes of light out of nowhere. Thing is I couldn't stay awake I mean I was knocked the fuck out.

--------------------

OfflineHelpme1
freak
Male

Loc: shlums-of-meltbanana
    #8579109 - 06/29/08 10:44 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

buddy if you want to trip legally just do DXM

seriously

once you do you will realize how much of a jackass you sound like trying to make dramamine seem like a legit "high" or "trip"...

--------------------
:bobmarley:
"woah, that cat was really buggin out man, you should have put on some grateful dead so he could relax and enjoi his trip" -random shroomerite

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Re: 500 mg of dramamine [Re: Helpme1]
    #8579122 - 06/29/08 10:52 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Dxm and dramamine are nothing alike though.....

DXM will make you feel very odd and heavy and give you tunnel vision and heavy feet ( hallucinations in high doses but they aren't delerious ones....)

Dramamine is like being in a demonic world of insects and memory lapse, with no real ability to decipher between the real and the fake. Sometimes you'll feel totally sober on it hanging out with 10 crazy zombies  just to realize you had your eyes closed the whole time.

Offlinecynick420
stranger danger!
Male User Gallery

Loc: earth i think?
    #8579124 - 06/29/08 10:53 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I used to do that shit a year or so ago, i've tried both Dramamine and Benadryl and I preferred dramamanine...
I dont plan on doing them again...they fuck with your mind sometimes.
One time i fell asleep immediately after taking em and in the morning i was tripping balls...i was fucked up for half the next day til i skipped a class and slept in my friends car. The first sign of tripping that day was just before i got on the bus i saw a dog go into the shadow behind my mailbox, and disappear. no dog. thats not something you want to see before getting on the bus.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies