Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineNoClue
Stranger

Psychic Thief, is it possible?
    #8574429 - 06/28/08 02:04 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Ever had the experience of being harassed by such people.
If so,

what's your take on it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJoseLibrado
return

Re: Psychic Thief, is it possible? [Re: NoClue]
    #8574817 - 06/28/08 04:18 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

What do you mean by psychic theif? What would they be stealing.

I think it would be best to define psychic, because theif is obvious.

Do you mean like when someone steals your energy, your life force?

the stuff that makes you want to keep living and not just curl up in a ball on the ground and die?

--------------------
The mind is a creative tool. It searches to protect you, through message sensations(feelings). It is no different than a computer, you need to make sure its anti-virus program is in check and that it doesnt have a script that limits your experience, because of to much precaution.

And remember the computer does not appear to respond to words of anger and frustration - just give it input, in the form of new meanings that you know to be true and its messages to you and the limits it lays out for you, will change.

Guilt is an outcome of believing you are the cause of the problems.

Yet, we are not a cause to something, we see is negative or bad - Unless you believe your intentions are directed towards a bad outcome....

OfflineNoClue
Stranger

Re: Psychic Thief, is it possible? [Re: JoseLibrado]
    #8574895 - 06/28/08 04:45 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Definion of Psi Thief.

Taking someone else's psi abilities and knowledge to your benefit.

I have also heard of it being call pis vampirism...

I believe I have this problem in my life, however, I don't know the signs of it to pick up on it....

Invisibleelbisivni
Re: Psychic Thief, is it possible? [Re: NoClue]
    #8575784 - 06/28/08 10:10 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I highly suggest you go to the Physical & Mental Well-Being forum and describe what you belief to be your problem.  I promise you that the help you get there will be much more helpful than what you'll get here.

--------------------
From dust you are made and to dust you shall return.

OfflineJoseLibrado
return

Re: Psychic Thief, is it possible? [Re: elbisivni]
    #8580184 - 06/30/08 10:42 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I believe this is possible;

People only take your energy when they feel threatened. Ultimately bro we dont have unlimited psi ability, its just not possible, when people who are in fear and pride full come towards you sheild yourself, they know the energy game society plays and they love to play unfair.

If you can take yourself out of the emotional patterns most people face, and probally the ones you are already in you will be unphased by any psi attack...anyone attacking is basically just praying in your fear of being unloved and acting on theirs.

Thats the best; if you dont compete with them, they will leave you alone because you cannot offer them anything, what they seek is feeling good about themselves.

Alot of the times you have little choice though - so you must develope protective mechanisms, that are proactive.

Also another thing i am trying to keep in mind is to not be fooled by the denialists...they tend to be people who tend to deny that they have psychic powers and they dont like other people sing them either but they will use them at the discretion that is allowed in our society...lol its funny when i go all out, everyones like "Hey!! your not allowed to go all and all, you cant do that" HAHAHA its funny as hell. There is a psi ability code of ethics, that we run by in our world. Its funny to see when its broken, cuz people cant understand it. lol. Especially the 'popular' people, they are usually the ones that use them the most and can by virtue of being 'popular' haha.

It kind of sux though - alot of the times i search for peace and its so hard to find, everyone wants a piece of the pie but they want no say in how its made, forget what it takes to make it.

Sexual psi abilities, its nice. Protect against girls and guys for that matter they like to use that against us, they tens to push us down to protect themselves from fear and the lust that they suppress.

Just general...however, dont deny the ability you have to bring the people into a new awarness, like dont settle for what they give change it, but if you cant run and protect because it will be a strong effect....some people cant live up the truth about their lives, they hide in clouds of denial, this is the worst when it comes to psi.

some people DONT!!

--------------------
The mind is a creative tool. It searches to protect you, through message sensations(feelings). It is no different than a computer, you need to make sure its anti-virus program is in check and that it doesnt have a script that limits your experience, because of to much precaution.

And remember the computer does not appear to respond to words of anger and frustration - just give it input, in the form of new meanings that you know to be true and its messages to you and the limits it lays out for you, will change.

Guilt is an outcome of believing you are the cause of the problems.

Yet, we are not a cause to something, we see is negative or bad - Unless you believe your intentions are directed towards a bad outcome....

Jump to top Pages: 1

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder