Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineskin_
d^_^b
Male

Loc: Texas
Re: Low level DMT extraction [Re: skin_]
    #8565008 - 06/25/08 11:53 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Ah, really? I heard it was quite good. What about Acacia obtusifolia? Thinking about sending it with a bunch of other barks like eucalyptus and pine just so it looks less dodgy.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineundergrounder
fluffy bunny
 User Gallery

Loc: Sydney Flag
    #8565034 - 06/26/08 12:02 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Either order some seeds or get a friend in NSW or NE Victoria.

If you want a decent supply you should get some seeds anyway to grow your own trees. Plus wild harvesting will likely kill populations anyway, you'd want to offset the damage a little by growing your own

--------------------
:igor: RIP :igor:

Bigger and bolder and rougher and tougher in other words sucka there is no other...
:pinkshroom: :supershroom: :mushroom2: :shroomer: :mushroom2: :supershroom: :pinkshroom:

Edited by undergrounder (06/26/08 12:14 AM)

Offlineskin_
d^_^b
Male

Re: Low level DMT extraction [Re: undergrounder]
    #8565054 - 06/26/08 12:10 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Bah, I don't have enough patience to wait for the seeds to grow. I think I'll just try my luck with maidenii unless I find a more trustworthy bark in QLD.

Thanks for all your help, though.

--------------------

Invisiblehillbilly32
Stranger
Female

#8565201 - 06/26/08 01:13 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Sorry mate, I'm from Hobart too and i've scoured the internet far and wide trying to find the exact same thing. The only viable species down here is the Acacia Melanoxylon and Acacia Dealbata, both of which contain nothing, despite what wikipedia says.
Your best bet is to get a friend to post some down from the mainland. Other than that, try ordering Phalaris Grass 'Turkey Red' strain from www.shaman-australis.com.au

OfflineKinetic
Hyperdimensional Machine Elf
 User Gallery

Re: Low level DMT extraction [Re: hillbilly32]
    #8565474 - 06/26/08 04:12 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Acacia obtusifolia is supposedly the highest containing 0.6% i think it is??
anyway did any of you Aussies have a copy of that DMT extraction .pdf that listed the Australian names of precursors used??

--------------------
"If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on." - T. McKenna

Offlineskin_
d^_^b
Male

Re: Low level DMT extraction [Re: Kinetic]
    #8565495 - 06/26/08 04:37 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Nah, that sounds good, though.
My friend is going to keep a look out for some obtusifolia as it's listed that it can be found in QLD here, although I'm not sure how likely it will be that he'll find that because I'm under the impression it's pretty hard to find in QLD.

So unless he finds some obtusifolia by chance I guess I'll just have to use maidenii and hope for the best, my friend is sending me a fairly large amount so I'm sure I'll get at least something.

I hope. :crazy:

--------------------

Edited by skin_ (06/26/08 04:56 AM)

Offlinelukey2411
Stranger
Male

Loc: Australia, Victoria, (S.E...
    #8565629 - 06/26/08 06:49 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Oh, not sure if anyone mentioned that you can find Acacia phlebophylla on Mount Buffalo in Victoria.
Wikipedia states it as being on the most pure sources of DMT worldwide.

:shrug:

Offlineundergrounder
fluffy bunny
 User Gallery

Loc: Sydney Flag
Re: Low level DMT extraction [Re: lukey2411]
    #8565660 - 06/26/08 07:11 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

A. phleb is critically endangered, occurs only in small part of a National Park, and rangers in the area are well aware of DMT.. you'll get crucified if you get caught, even people that strip other types of acacias know not to touch phleb. There's a mysterious fungus that infects the trees that is quickly killing the entire population, even without people spreading the fungus or killing the trees it's likely to die out soon.

Interestingly it sheds its leaves once a year, allowing you to collect the phyllodes when they shed instead of harming the bark. It would make the best option for harvesting if it could be cultivated locally, however most people's Phlebs die quickly in cultivation and they require a micorrhizal fungus to grow.

Phleb is not an option. I wouldn't even mention it in public forums..

--------------------
:igor: RIP :igor:

Bigger and bolder and rougher and tougher in other words sucka there is no other...
:pinkshroom: :supershroom: :mushroom2: :shroomer: :mushroom2: :supershroom: :pinkshroom:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder