Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head.
    #8563756 - 06/25/08 06:15 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

What movie do you choose?

It's the last thing you are ever going to watch. It's the last piece of humanly created art you are going to engage with. It's the last lesson you're going to learn - on this plane, anyway.

What would it be?

I'd pick Stop Making Sense, the Talking Heads concert documentary. It's a concert that tells a story and well, I just think it's the only thing I'd want to see in that situation. Plus the fact that track 1 is Psycho Killer and track 2 is Heaven...well...it's just too perfect.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemalfunction556
Twitterpated Bum
 User Gallery

Loc: Villa Straylight
Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8563761 - 06/25/08 06:17 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Peewee's Big Adventure.
That way I would be in a coma and never even know the kidnapper shot me...

--------------------
"When the government fears the people, we have democracy.  When the people fear the government, we have tyranny." -- Thomas Jefferson

Invisiblenorml840
sex toy guru
Male User Gallery

Loc: lost
Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8563762 - 06/25/08 06:17 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

ONE

Edited by norml840 (06/25/08 06:18 PM)

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
Loc: Ohio Flag
    #8563766 - 06/25/08 06:19 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Maybe a lame choice, but the first thing that popped in my head was The Fountain. With more time to think I might have a different answer.

--------------------
!

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: norml840]
    #8563767 - 06/25/08 06:19 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

According to the internets there's a movie that is 87 hours long titled "Cure for Insomnia" and hopefully the killer would get bored out of his mind and leave or perhaps fall asleep.

--------------------

OfflineShroomsbrrr
Frequent visitor
 User Gallery

Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: learningtofly]
    #8563774 - 06/25/08 06:21 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

"Baseketball" hands down.

Male

Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: Shroomsbrrr]
    #8563776 - 06/25/08 06:21 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

:lol: Awesome.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (202)-456-1414 Call Me
Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: Shroomsbrrr]
    #8563779 - 06/25/08 06:22 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

The Cure for Insomnia an 87 hour movie. Let the fucker fall asleep and then I jump his bitch ass.

--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
    #8563780 - 06/25/08 06:22 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

It's a Beautiful Life

maybe it'll have some effect on his emotional state and change his mind about senselessly murdering me

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Male

Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #8563787 - 06/25/08 06:24 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

StrandedVoyager said:
The Cure for Insomnia an 87 hour movie. Let the fucker fall asleep and then I jump his bitch ass.

You're very likely strappped to some sort of chair and he's possibly on a lot of meth.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Invisiblenorml840
sex toy guru
Male User Gallery

Loc: lost
    #8563795 - 06/25/08 06:26 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Quote:

StrandedVoyager said:

You're very likely strappped to some sort of chair and he's possibly on a lot of meth.

damn......the situation you have created is inescabable.

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: norml840]
    #8563798 - 06/25/08 06:27 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I'd watch Requiem for a Dream, maybe he'd get a jonesin' for some more drugs early on and then OD.

--------------------
!

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: jewunit]
    #8563812 - 06/25/08 06:31 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

In that case I'd watch Old Yellar and then try to make him feel bad and guilty enough that he'll let me go when Yellar gets one in the head.

--------------------

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: jewunit]
    #8563813 - 06/25/08 06:32 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Slayer - Still Reigning

--------------------

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
    #8563855 - 06/25/08 06:47 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

hmmm

Ive been thinking about this for a minute now and cant seem to make up my mind.

My problem is that if it was going to be the last movie id ever see i wouldnt want to see a movie id already seen. Its hard to decide cause what if the movie sucks :shocked: youd watch a crappy movie then die.

:sad:

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

Invisiblemalfunction556
Twitterpated Bum
 User Gallery

Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #8563859 - 06/25/08 06:49 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Seriously, it would have to be Stand By Me.  I have always loved that film.

--------------------
"When the government fears the people, we have democracy.  When the people fear the government, we have tyranny." -- Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleGeomancer
Seeker of Wisdom
Loc: the shadows of your mind
    #8563875 - 06/25/08 06:56 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I'd shoot them first.  Problem solved.  :smile:

Male

Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: Geomancer]
    #8563879 - 06/25/08 06:57 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

So many of you are so unwilling to confront the possibility of death that you won't even give in to it in a hypothetical situation. How the hell do you do high doses?

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleGeomancer
Seeker of Wisdom
    #8563888 - 06/25/08 07:01 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Well, you are using a ridiculous example.  Why would one not fight back if they were being kidnapped?  I was being honest, if some meth head tried to "kidnap" me, I'd shoot them instead of letting them abduct and then do whatever they wanted to me.

InvisiblePenguarky Tunguin
f n o r d
Male User Gallery

#8563889 - 06/25/08 07:01 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Ken Burns' Baseball count?  :smile:

--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

OfflinePsy Baba
That was zen, This is Tao
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The land of Ports.
    #8563890 - 06/25/08 07:01 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Waking Life

--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Male

Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: Geomancer]
    #8563899 - 06/25/08 07:04 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Blah blah, okay, you're being That Guy, the one that Doesn't Want To Play the Game, so he thinks he's playing Devil's Advocate but he's actually just being Annoying.

Penguarky - definitely. It was one of my runner-ups, but I decided a shorter moviwe with a great impact would be better than stretching out the end of my life.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleGeomancer
Seeker of Wisdom
    #8563914 - 06/25/08 07:07 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

OK

:lol:

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: sui]
    #8563925 - 06/25/08 07:11 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

suimush said:
hmmm

Ive been thinking about this for a minute now and cant seem to make up my mind.

My problem is that if it was going to be the last movie id ever see i wouldnt want to see a movie id already seen. Its hard to decide cause what if the movie sucks :shocked: youd watch a crappy movie then die.

:sad:

That sounds like that could be the plot of TV show. Maybe throw in some robots and a space ship and a evil mad scientist. I'm going to have to remember this idea and develop it later to make millions.

--------------------

f n o r d
Male User Gallery

#8563929 - 06/25/08 07:11 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Blah blah, okay, you're being That Guy, the one that Doesn't Want To Play the Game, so he thinks he's playing Devil's Advocate but he's actually just being Annoying.

Penguarky - definitely. It was one of my runner-ups, but I decided a shorter moviwe with a great impact would be better than stretching out the end of my life.

:lol: to the annoying guy.

Good point on shorter movie.

--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Invisiblethoughts
imagining.
Male User Gallery

Loc: here.
    #8563938 - 06/25/08 07:13 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

peewees big adventure:confused:

--------------------
I need Jesus.

Offlinefantasylndvictm
yup
Female User Gallery

Loc: usa
    #8563939 - 06/25/08 07:13 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Well I don;t know exactly what movie I would pick but I know I would want a movie that captures how beautifully inspirational life can truely be, a movie that is so beautiful that I cry, not because I'm sad but because I now know that I had been blessed to have lived life this long before and meth head killed me. That way I would have some peace with it.

I'm trippin a lil to so that influences my decision but I don't think it'd be different if I was trippin.

--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #8563968 - 06/25/08 07:21 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

So does the kidnapper have an unlimited library with billions of titles and every film ever made? Or do I have to make a quick trip to Blockbuster with him? Will he buy the pop corn and soda or is he a cheap kidnapper/murderer in that I have to buy my own food and drink while he picks up the movie? What happens if I ask for an obscure title that he doesn't have? Do I go free?

--------------------

Male

Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #8563978 - 06/25/08 07:23 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

You make me want to cry.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Invisiblemalfunction556
Twitterpated Bum
 User Gallery

Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: thoughts]
    #8563988 - 06/25/08 07:24 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

iwasaClown said:
peewees big adventure:confused:

Yeah that sarcasm.  Didn't translate well, I guess.  That's why I added the being put in a coma part. 
It was a joke...

f n o r d
Male User Gallery

#8563992 - 06/25/08 07:25 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I might pick a 600+ gangbang creampie video...

--------------------

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery

Loc: Gallifrey
    #8563994 - 06/25/08 07:25 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

As someone else mentioned, probably The Fountain. Going out with beauty in your heart or some emo shit. :thumbup:

--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Male

Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #8563996 - 06/25/08 07:26 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Or maybe the Houston 500?

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Invisiblethoughts
imagining.
Male User Gallery

Loc: here.
Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: unbeliever]
    #8563999 - 06/25/08 07:26 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

thanks for reminding me
:whacker:

--------------------
I need Jesus.

Offlinefantasylndvictm
yup
Female User Gallery

#8564002 - 06/25/08 07:27 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Was that to strandedvoyager or me? Cuz he deff has my mind sppinning.

Take it as what he said- u get to watch one movie(where it comes from doesnt matter u get to watch it) and when whatever movie u chose is done he's going to shoot u in the head no way out of it thats whats gonna happen period. Ur making this into a questions game when really all it is is would u be able to choose a movie and watch it before u get shot in the head thats what it is.

--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

Invisiblemalfunction556
Twitterpated Bum
 User Gallery

#8564006 - 06/25/08 07:29 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

there is always "Hated"
That GG Allin documentary?  As I force the killer into watching this, I will at least give him a good excuse for executing me...

f n o r d
Male User Gallery

Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #8564008 - 06/25/08 07:29 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

fantasylndvictm said:

Take it as what he said- u get to watch one movie(where it comes from doesnt matter u get to watch it) and when whatever movie u chose is done he's going to shoot u in the head no way out of it thats whats gonna happen period. Ur making this into a questions game when really all it is is would u be able to choose a movie and watch it before u get shot in the head thats what it is.

I don't like you that much. :stoned:

--------------------

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: thoughts]
    #8564018 - 06/25/08 07:32 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

There's been a 600 creampie video?

--------------------

Male

#8564021 - 06/25/08 07:33 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

fantasylndvictm said:

Ha, no you make me want to laugh because you are tripping, he makes me want to cry because he is asking so many freakin' questions!  What're you on, anyway? :sherlock:

--------------------

-Erik Davis

OfflineToTheSummit
peregrinus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Las Vegas
    #8564026 - 06/25/08 07:34 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

OK...am I being forced to watch a movie first?  Or do I have the option to just die now?  I hope I'm not playing the game unfairly, but honestly, I don't think anything is gonna be worth my time or be able to take my mind off the fact that I am about to die.  I'd just like to get it over with and eat the bullet.

But, assuming I'm being forced to watch something..."The Sound of Music".
No joke.

--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Offlinefantasylndvictm
yup
Female User Gallery

Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #8564030 - 06/25/08 07:34 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Penguarky Tunguin said:
Quote:

fantasylndvictm said:

I don't like you that much. :stoned:

What I said could have came off differently than what I meant. But ur not liking me is ok too. :smile:

--------------------

Male

Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #8564034 - 06/25/08 07:35 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

ToTheSummit said:
OK...am I being forced to watch a movie first?  Or do I have the option to just die now?  I hope I'm not playing the game unfairly, but honestly, I don't think anything is gonna be worth my time or be able to take my mind off the fact that I am about to die.  I'd just like to get it over with and eat the bullet.

But, assuming I'm being forced to watch something..."The Sound of Music".
No joke.

You are being forced, this could turn into some Clockwork Orange style eyes peeled open type of shit.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie

#8564036 - 06/25/08 07:36 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Pulp Fiction. I'd want to go out with a good laugh. Plus it's such a bad ass movie, who wouldn't want to see it one last time. :awesome:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: Control Grid
    #8564039 - 06/25/08 07:37 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

The never ending story

--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Male

Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #8564044 - 06/25/08 07:38 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I can def. respect the Pulp Fiction choice.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

OfflineGastronomicus
3-0-G
Male User Gallery

#8564054 - 06/25/08 07:40 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Anchorman

--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#8564055 - 06/25/08 07:40 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I know I would want a movie that captures how beautifully inspirational life can truely be, a movie that is so beautiful that I cry, not because I'm sad but because I now know that I had been blessed to have lived life

Thats Baraka

I'd "watch" Baraka, while meditating, praying and otherwise preparing for the end.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Male

Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: Asante]
    #8564059 - 06/25/08 07:41 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

This was my "I'm gonna make a Wiccan_Seeker style thread!" thread. How did I do?

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Offlineanarchist1776
Title
Male

Loc: United States
    #8564080 - 06/25/08 07:45 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:

It's the last thing you are ever going to watch. It's the last piece of humanly created art you are going to engage with. It's the last lesson you're going to learn - on this plane, anyway.

What would it be?

V for Vendetta.

Quoth the film, "I shall die here.  Every inch of me shall perish.  Every inch, but one.  An inch.  It is small and it is fragile, but it is the only thing in the world worth having.  We must never lose it or give it away.  We must never let them take it from us."

If I'm going to be murdered, it's worth remembering this essential point.

--------------------
Alex

"The difference between free-market capitalism and state capitalism is precisely the difference between, on the one hand, peaceful, voluntary exchange, and on the other, violent expropriation" (Murray N. Rothbard, 1973).

"The market is not a jumble of distorted and unrelated events.  Instead, it is a highly complex but orderly and efficient mechanism which provides a means for each person to realize the maximum possible value and satisfaction commensurate with his abilities and resources" (Linda & Morris Tannehill, 1970).

OfflinePinballWizard
Naive and Gullible as usual

Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: Psy Baba]
    #8564082 - 06/25/08 07:45 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

DuNeRaVeR said:
Waking Life

I would also probably prefer one that would help me come to terms with the situation.  American Beauty might actually be my choice.

Although I would probably be pissed the entire time that I didn't pick Home Alone.

Edited by PinballWizard (06/25/08 07:58 PM)

Offlinefantasylndvictm
yup
Female User Gallery

Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: Asante]
    #8564136 - 06/25/08 07:55 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

That looks really interesting and I can watch the whole thing on you tube which I will do tonight before I go to bed. Thanks for the reference.

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#8564160 - 06/25/08 08:00 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Lots of responses, people take it seriously, you have the thread derailment under wraps, you're doing good :awesome:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
    #8564183 - 06/25/08 08:04 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

i can't think of anything i'd like to watch before i died.

maybe like some nature documentary.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#8564186 - 06/25/08 08:05 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I recommend you to get the DVD version because then you can watch it fullscreen, as opposed to youtube's tiny grainy image.

Baraka is the ultimate salute to life on earth. I wouldn't want to watch a story or listen to someone talking stuff, I'd want to see some of the best things this world had to offer, most of which I never got to see, that final time.

Quote:

Baraka, really.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Edited by Asante (06/25/08 08:06 PM)

OfflineToTheSummit
peregrinus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Las Vegas
Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: truekimbo2]
    #8564190 - 06/25/08 08:06 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

truekimbo2 said:

OOOH.  Good call!  The entire Planet Earth series on high-def. :thumbup:

--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #8564199 - 06/25/08 08:08 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Bush's State of the Union.

Because then you'll actually ask him to off you before it is over :awesome:

Or maybe Flatliners.

First the silly hollywood popcorn version of the Near Death Experience, then the real deal.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Edited by Asante (06/25/08 08:09 PM)

OfflineKada
Asha'man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Buckeye Flag
    #8564248 - 06/25/08 08:26 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Boondock Saints

--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.

Offlinejust_v
via Your Moms House
Male

Loc: from the north
    #8564254 - 06/25/08 08:29 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Silence of the Lambs

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery

Loc: Gallifrey
    #8564308 - 06/25/08 08:49 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
I recommend you to get the DVD version because then you can watch it fullscreen, as opposed to youtube's tiny grainy image.

Baraka is the ultimate salute to life on earth. I wouldn't want to watch a story or listen to someone talking stuff, I'd want to see some of the best things this world had to offer, most of which I never got to see, that final time.

Quote:

Baraka, really.

My sister got me the Baraka dvd years ago it seems now, it's still unopened in my dvd holder thingy. Should I watch it? Why?

--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: unbeliever]
    #8564319 - 06/25/08 08:54 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Dumb and Dumber

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

OfflineMad Hatter NYC
Stranger

#8564349 - 06/25/08 09:01 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

City of god

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Returning Video Tapes
    #8564353 - 06/25/08 09:02 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Run Ronnie Run, at least I would die laughing and happy.

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Returning Video Tapes
Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: Mad Hatter NYC]
    #8564355 - 06/25/08 09:02 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Mad Hatter NYC said:
City of god

Great Movie, bummer to go out on though.

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.

InvisibleSlashOZ
:D
Male

Loc: Following the water cycle
Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #8564435 - 06/25/08 09:26 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

all three lord of the rings. gives me time to think of an escape plan.

--------------------
"Life sucks but in this really beautiful way" - Axl Rose
"Life's a bitch and then you die that's why we get high cuz you never know when you're gonna go." - NAS
"When people don't know what you're about they put you down and shut you out" - Black Sabbath
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" - Gandhi
"Look up at me I am God, look down on me and I am evil, look at me I am you." - Charles Manson.
"Don't question my reality." - Me (as far as I know)

Invisiblemalfunction556
Twitterpated Bum
 User Gallery

Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: SlashOZ]
    #8564466 - 06/25/08 09:34 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I do like LOR, but ya gotta admit that the Clerks 2 summary of that series was spot on.

InvisibleSlashOZ
:D
Male

Loc: Following the water cycle
Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: malfunction556]
    #8564523 - 06/25/08 09:49 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

lol yeah but its for the time to formulate a plan and hopefully the kidnapper will run out of meth.

--------------------
"Life sucks but in this really beautiful way" - Axl Rose
"Life's a bitch and then you die that's why we get high cuz you never know when you're gonna go." - NAS
"When people don't know what you're about they put you down and shut you out" - Black Sabbath
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" - Gandhi
"Look up at me I am God, look down on me and I am evil, look at me I am you." - Charles Manson.
"Don't question my reality." - Me (as far as I know)

OfflineMaverick
Lover of Earwigs!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Valleys of Willamette Flag
Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: SlashOZ]
    #8564545 - 06/25/08 09:57 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Fight club.  The ending seems ironic and suitable enough for the situation.

InvisibleMrSinister
Uncle T
Male User Gallery

Loc: Outworld
    #8564613 - 06/25/08 10:14 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I choose the Apocalypse Now(Redux version).

"You're neither. You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill. "

--------------------

"They look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits 'em. I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"

"Eric Stratton.. Rush chairman.. Damn glad to meet you.."

OfflineDruggie04
Stranger

Loc: NC
Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: Maverick]
    #8564618 - 06/25/08 10:15 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Id go with Baraka as well

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: Druggie04]
    #8564791 - 06/25/08 11:03 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

It took me about 10 minutes but I finally picked

March of the Penguins

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

OfflineHelixx
Mood:Fragglerocked
Male User Gallery

Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: freddurgan]
    #8564841 - 06/25/08 11:14 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
So many of you are so unwilling to confront the possibility of death that you won't even give in to it in a hypothetical situation. How the hell do you do high doses?

Are you telling me you're ready to die?

OfflineTheSlapnCapn
Slappin' thangs.
Male User Gallery

Loc: zee mountain state
Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: Psy Baba]
    #8564853 - 06/25/08 11:16 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

DuNeRaVeR said:
Waking Life

yup.

--------------------
I promise to live, love, exist, and be, and hope that all life will love to be in existence with me. Also, fuck you.

-j

Offlinedrok
carpetbagger
Male User Gallery

Loc: on my high horse
    #8564916 - 06/25/08 11:29 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Peter Framptons
Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts club band

--------------------
CLICK HERE FOR GOOD MUSIC

CLICK HERE FOR GOOD MUSIC

Offlineanarchist1776
Title
Male

Loc: United States
Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: TheSlapnCapn]
    #8564924 - 06/25/08 11:32 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Maybe I should name a book that hasn't yet been made into a movie (e.g. Atlas Shrugged, Survivor).  When it's pointed out that the book has not been made into a movie, I could inform my aggressor, "I'll wait" (to quote History of the World, Part 1).

--------------------
Alex

"The difference between free-market capitalism and state capitalism is precisely the difference between, on the one hand, peaceful, voluntary exchange, and on the other, violent expropriation" (Murray N. Rothbard, 1973).

"The market is not a jumble of distorted and unrelated events.  Instead, it is a highly complex but orderly and efficient mechanism which provides a means for each person to realize the maximum possible value and satisfaction commensurate with his abilities and resources" (Linda & Morris Tannehill, 1970).

OfflineComplex
combo breaker

Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: anarchist1776]
    #8564993 - 06/25/08 11:49 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Return of the Jedi

--------------------

Offlinefantasylndvictm
yup
Female User Gallery

Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: anarchist1776]
    #8564995 - 06/25/08 11:49 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Kada- Boondock Saints awsome movie I love it.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #8564998 - 06/25/08 11:50 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:

Baraka, really.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #8565002 - 06/25/08 11:51 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

unbeliever said:

My sister got me the Baraka dvd years ago it seems now, it's still unopened in my dvd holder thingy. Should I watch it? Why?

WTF MAN! Watch it!

Why? Because it's EPIC AS FUCK

That's why.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: Shroomism]
    #8565006 - 06/25/08 11:52 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

As for my final pick, it would be a toss up between:

Baraka
Lord of The Rings
Star Wars

--------------------

InvisibleNeon
Stranger
Male
    #8565068 - 06/26/08 12:17 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Fight club, easy choice.

InvisiblePukgandi
Paranoid Kidhead
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: Neon]
    #8565271 - 06/26/08 01:52 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Pulp Fiction

--------------------
Orange Esplosion

Invisibleeric_the_red
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#8565359 - 06/26/08 02:40 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

i'd tell him i wanted to watch a home video of him shooting me in the head, before he shoots me in the head. :wink:

--------------------
Anno cock? is that some kind of Greek liqueur? -Geo's All Knowing Sex Slave

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
    #8565623 - 06/26/08 06:46 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

After thinking about it more:

Pulp Fiction
Baraka
Waking Life
The Fountain
Requiem for a Dream

I don't know which of the five I'd pick (Requiem's only on there because I like it so damn much, probably not something I'd want to watch before I die.)

--------------------
!

InvisibleMerkin
neep.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavoured Pie Factory
    #8565647 - 06/26/08 07:04 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

errmmmm something really fucking short actually, I'm not gonna enjoy the fucking movie anyway :crankey:

(2min) short films FTW.

--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: Merkin]
    #8565777 - 06/26/08 08:05 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Renegade

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

InvisibleFerris
PsychedelicJourneyman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #8565815 - 06/26/08 08:23 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I'd have to go with the Rite of Spring sequence from Fantasia (the dinosaur apocolypse).  Seems appropriately existential for a last watch.  There's some good suggestions here though.

--------------------

Discuss Politics

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
    #8565846 - 06/26/08 08:37 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Quote:

StrandedVoyager said:

:rofl2:

Anyways, I would watch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

#8565916 - 06/26/08 09:08 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Dusty's anal adventures.

And privacy.

--------------------

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
    #8565996 - 06/26/08 09:44 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

American Beauty.  :rose:

Invisiblesoulworksinc
U.L.C. Minister

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: good question...
Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: Veritas]
    #8566102 - 06/26/08 10:28 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Dude where's My Car?

Because maybe, just maybe, I would be motivated enough by watching that piece of garbage to drown myself on my own vomit...

or Dogma...

Carlin in a great role and why not go out laughing?

--------------------
***Attention!***

All posts made by this writer must be considered works of fiction and speculative science. There is no connection between the author's reality and the posts made by him.

All state and federal agencies reading this post should disregard it as being of no more relevant data than the average spam email.

***Attention!***

InvisibleFungusMan
I81U812
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Everywhere
Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: soulworksinc]
    #8566114 - 06/26/08 10:34 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Band of Brothers-the one thats always on the History Channel.
Its a long ass movie, and maybe I can make him pass out, or just say fuck it and kill me randomly :smile:

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: FungusMan]
    #8566610 - 06/26/08 12:47 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

just choosing from within the thread, renegade or fight club.  i've seen baraka, i don't think i'd want to go out on it.

honestly if i could pick i'd want just a movie of un-moving shots of different locations.  like 15 minutes of forest, 15 minutes of desert, 15 minutes of city.  something like that.

--------------------

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

#8566623 - 06/26/08 12:50 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

StrandedVoyager said:

:ilold:

InvisibleFerris
PsychedelicJourneyman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: truekimbo2]
    #8566624 - 06/26/08 12:50 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

truekimbo2 said:
just choosing from within the thread, renegade or fight club.  i've seen baraka, i don't think i'd want to go out on it.

honestly if i could pick i'd want just a movie of un-moving shots of different locations.  like 15 minutes of forest, 15 minutes of desert, 15 minutes of city.  something like that.

Then how about the Planet Earth series they had on the Discovery channel a while back.  Easily one of my favorite documentaries.

--------------------

Discuss Politics

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: Ferris]
    #8566634 - 06/26/08 12:52 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

yeah that sounds about right.  they did one about polar bears and one about deap sea creatures right?

--------------------

Offlinedruqs
ALKALOIDOHOLIC
 User Gallery

#8566636 - 06/26/08 12:52 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

the never ending story...

Invisibleuber_aj
Goodbye Shroomery!
Male

Loc: Much love to you all
Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: druqs]
    #8566720 - 06/26/08 01:12 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

The Forgotten with Jodie Foster.

if he didnt kill us both half way through that horrible movie, at least I tortured him for 2 hours before he killed me.

InvisiblePukgandi
Paranoid Kidhead
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: uber_aj]
    #8568664 - 06/26/08 08:30 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

uber_aj said:
The Forgotten with Jodie Foster.

if he didnt kill us both half way through that horrible movie, at least I tortured him for 2 hours before he killed me.

:haha:

--------------------
Orange Esplosion

OfflineAScannerDarkly
On StrangerTides
Male

Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: Pukgandi]
    #8568707 - 06/26/08 08:41 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Boss Nigger

--------------------
[quote]Voido said:
[quote]drken said:
Dont get me wrong he is a funny guy, just not a great actor. Smoke some bud and watch the movie, weed helps me pick out shitty acting. [/quote]

no your just stoned. stop smoking pot [/quote]

OfflineBoots
Disenchanted
Male

Loc: Northwood, Ohio, U.S.A.
    #8568768 - 06/26/08 08:55 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

What's the shortest movie ever made? That one.

OfflineTheNarrator
Stranger

Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: Boots]
    #19920801 - 04/30/14 09:10 AM (9 years, 11 months ago)

American Beauty for sure.

OfflineAttainment
Male User Gallery

Loc: the sticks
Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: TheNarrator]
    #19922463 - 04/30/14 03:45 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Invisiblepirate-blues
Female

Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: TheNarrator]
    #19922535 - 04/30/14 03:59 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Eternal Sunshine is great but it depresses me so much that I can't watch it anymore.

I'd probably just tell him to do it, prolonging it by a couple hours is just more painful.

OfflineJesusDaMartian
★ Intergalactic Shaman ★

Loc: USA East Coast
    #19922601 - 04/30/14 04:09 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

StrandedVoyager said:

YES Jesus Da Martian Aproves this message #SWAGG

--------------------
"If you smile at me, I will understand
'Cause that is something everybody everywhere does
In the same language"
-Wooden Ships

InvisibleEndure
The Anal Demon
Male User Gallery

Loc: New York
Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: JesusDaMartian]
    #19922699 - 04/30/14 04:21 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

the great gatsby

sometimes i feel like gatsby, so i would like to go out like him

--------------------
Im only aloud to post once an hour. Because 'Sell Your Soul' doesn't like me. so if I am responding to you, that means you are above of the utmost importance

OfflineReposadoXochipilli
Here, there, inbetween
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sand and sunshine
    #19922702 - 04/30/14 04:22 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

jewunit said:
Maybe a lame choice, but the first thing that popped in my head was The Fountain. With more time to think I might have a different answer.

ditto

--------------------

InvisibleEndure
The Anal Demon
Male User Gallery

Loc: New York
Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: JesusDaMartian]
    #19922705 - 04/30/14 04:23 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

JesusDaMartian said:
Quote:

StrandedVoyager said:

YES Jesus Da Martian Aproves this message #SWAGG

or jesus of nazareth. no mother fucker is watching that in one swing

--------------------
Im only aloud to post once an hour. Because 'Sell Your Soul' doesn't like me. so if I am responding to you, that means you are above of the utmost importance

OfflineMisterSandman
Neo Nazi
Male User Gallery

Loc: Meth
Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: ReposadoXochipilli]
    #19922711 - 04/30/14 04:23 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Why is the kidnapper automatically a "he"? This thread is sexist

--------------------

InvisibleEverlong
King of the Neckbeards
Male

Loc: Poconos Flag
Re: The kidnapper tells you he is going to let you watch one movie, and then shoot you in the head. [Re: MisterSandman]
    #19922740 - 04/30/14 04:27 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

lol I would ask for the longest film ever made.

Which according to Wiki, is Modern Times Forever, and it's 10 days long. I would plot my escape when he slips up. :lol:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale