Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Anonymous #15

Re: is DMT really worth 500 a gram? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #8562347 - 06/25/08 12:20 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Uhhhh where are you gonna find bulk mimosa bark for 15 dollars?

Given that some extractions of MHRB have yielded 15 grams of DMT to a kilo of root bark, your question should be "where do you get a kilo of MHRB for a little over 200 dollars"?

Not hard to find actually.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #15

#8562359 - 06/25/08 12:24 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

How are you gonna buy all the jars, rice, verm, syringes, pressure cooker

I'd say a COMMERCIAL grower who uses PF-TEK with bought syringes isn't up to speed with bulk growing techniques.

Anonymous #14

Re: is DMT really worth 500 a gram? [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #8562641 - 06/25/08 01:27 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

15 grams to a kilo is askin a lot and going to take a lot of pulls to do.  I wouldn't go through all that work for no extra tax.

Really I don't argue this point as much for dmt...because that should be shared for free , and it can be made at your own leisure.

Something like weed mushrooms and acid should all come with a tax.....not everyone has the ability to grow weed or mushrooms, and no one can make acid.....so there needs to be people out there risking their asses to bring it to you, and that comes with a tax.

Anonymous #16

#8563019 - 06/25/08 03:06 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

$100 dollars a gram is about what its worth for homemade. I reckon lab made stuff may be worth more.
5meodmt is quite a bit cheaper than DMT and even cheaper if you get it from China and has roughly the same effects.

Anonymous #17

Re: is DMT really worth 500 a gram? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8563247 - 06/25/08 04:07 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

500 a gram is an absolute ripoff. I get it for free.

Anonymous #18

Re: is DMT really worth 500 a gram? [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #8564652 - 06/25/08 10:23 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

DMT is not worth over $100 a gram.  I paid $160 for a gram at langerado and smoked the entire thing in a night.  It was fun, but wasn't really worth it.  Extraction is easy, if you can grow boomers you can extract DMT.

Anonymous #19

Re: is DMT really worth 500 a gram? [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #8574718 - 06/28/08 03:45 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Ditto, imo it's easier then growing shrooms.

Anonymous #20

#8575220 - 06/28/08 06:43 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

my tent neighbor at roo knew someone who had dmt, a gram, and he smoked it up on a hill watching sasha and digweed w/ a couple other folks, i wanted to try it so bad but he couldn't get a hold of him

Anonymous #21

Re: is DMT really worth 500 a gram? [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #8575687 - 06/28/08 09:33 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I paid $80 a gram for 5-meo-dmt.

Anonymous #20

Re: is DMT really worth 500 a gram? [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #8577179 - 06/29/08 12:40 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

5-meo-dmt is a completely different drug. :shrug: and what the FUCK is with the lack of emoticons in the anon forum?? :crankey:

Anonymous #22

#8577403 - 06/29/08 01:47 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
and no one can make acid.....so there needs to be people out there risking their asses to bring it to you, and that comes with a tax.

The problem here is that most of that tax gets put in on the distribution end, after it's out of the hands of the chemist's distributors.  I mean sure, the chemist gets compensated for his work, but it's the middlemen slinging doses on the lot who really profit from the work.  At least with LSD, the people at the top of the distribution chain are in it for ideological reasons, not financial ones.

Anonymous #15

Re: is DMT really worth 500 a gram? [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #8577647 - 06/29/08 03:09 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I paid $80 a gram for 5-meo-dmt.

Thats a reasonable price as most vendors go, treasure that source.

Quote:

The problem here is that most of that tax gets put in on the distribution end, after it's out of the hands of the chemist's distributors.  I mean sure, the chemist gets compensated for his work, but it's the middlemen slinging doses on the lot who really profit from the work.  At least with LSD, the people at the top of the distribution chain are in it for ideological reasons, not financial ones.

This is so true. The chemist who actually brings it into the world gets a very humble pay, its the middlemen who blow it up into obscene prices.

Lets pick an RC, lets say 2CE.

The lab guy if he is lucky gets a few thousand per kilo. Yes, lets pin that on $5 a gram.

Then comes the wholesaler, then the RC vendor, and finally you, and you end up paying $150 a gram.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED HERE?

How come the chemist who made it gets 1/30 of what you pay for it, and yet there are only two middlemen?

If you ever looked at RC prices, you notice that they let you pay a LOT more for a gram which has more doses to it than a gram of another. Take 2CC and DOC for instance. The price difference is whopping with most vendors.

How come? Is DOC harder to make?

No, its in fact EASIER and CHEAPER to make but the middlemen figure that because you get more doses, they can make you pay EVEN MORE.

Then there is something like DPT with a lot fewer doses per gram. But its barely any cheaper is it? You can still pay $150 a gram if you've got an average source.

And yet the chemist only gets $5 a gram at most on that one too :crankey:

Wholesalers and retailers rule the world.

Its the same as you buying a $20 shirt that the seamstress only got $0.05 for.

The producer gets fucked and the consumer gets fucked.

Wholesalers and retailers rule the world.

Anonymous #23

Re: is DMT really worth 500 a gram? [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #8585348 - 07/01/08 07:47 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

When i bought it I paid $71 a gram.  This was from a well known RC source.  It was n-n-DMT, not the 5meo shit.

Anonymous #10

Re: is DMT really worth 500 a gram? [Re: Anonymous #23]
    #8596294 - 07/04/08 11:47 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

$71?

Why the fuck not $70.

Thats just stupid.

Anonymous #24

#8597329 - 07/05/08 12:42 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

extracted...i would say 100-150 a gram
synthetic..double that price.

Yes, it's not "hard" to extract, but i know a lot of people that won't risk manufacturing a schedule 1 substance, and would rather buy a small amount.

If your extracted dmt looks like mine does here, you shouldn't feel bad charging a little extra

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules