Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
LSD: Things to Consider
    #849830 - 08/28/02 05:39 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Well, to start off, let me just say that I really enjoyed the "Difference between an LSD trip and a Shroom trip" thread in General Questions. It was neat to hear about different people's perceptions on the two different drugs. But here I come to ask all of you who have experienced the magic of acid, to tell me a little bit about what you enjoy to do on your trips. Thus far, I have read about people watching clouds in the sky, meditating, projecting mental cartoons into real life, and even having sex, amongst many other things.
So, what are some activities that have brought you much pleasure in the midst of an acid trip?
I have also heard many things about the trip itself. Some say acid is controllable, and you can point your trip in the direction you wish it to go. Some will say that lsd will bring a much heavier body load when compared to, say, shrooms... and still others will comment that shrooms are much harder on the body than acid.

I personally, have never had a tough time with shrooms. No heavy load, no hangovers, never a bad trip. Seeing as though tomorrow will be my first time tripping with lucy, I wish to inquire about the trip itself. I shall be consuming 2.5 hits with a good lady friend sometime before/around noon (and you can bet i'll be here to see what you've said before that ). So I'd like to have an idea of:
How long the trip may last?
How would 2.5 hits of acid be compared to 3 grams of cubes solely in respect to intensity?
(not the type of trip, for I realize they are two different substances)
Will I get hungry during the trip, or immediately following?
... and should I eat before I plan to trip?
Switchin' back more to the Trip Tip angle of my questionaire, in regards to setting:
Indoors/Outdoors?
What would be your ideal time to dose?
In closing, I would like to stress that I am looking more for personal experiences which were happy, fun, enlightening, or could be enjoyed with a very close friend - rather than a simple analysis of an lsd trip which I'd be able to find in any FAQ on Erowid

Thanks for your time ~ and keep on trippin'

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD: Things to Consider [Re: geokills]
    #849863 - 08/28/02 05:56 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

.. and i almost forgot!!! what about music? any different preferences from a shroom trip? 'cause i got tons of cd's loaded up with music from when i've shroomed... but would i perhaps enjoy a different style of music better on LSD?

--------------------

--------------------
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflinePed
Interested In Your Brain
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canada
    #849866 - 08/28/02 05:57 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

My LSD experiences have all been bad, so I am not qualified to offer any suggestions on how to have the most enjoyable and uplifting time. This is entirely to do with my previous careless and ignorant approach to the drug, though, and not with the drug itself. I'm glad you're taking such a careful approach to LSD; it should prove to give you a much better experience than those I've had.

I'm glad you're looking for "happy, fun, and enlightening" instead of "fucked up, cool visuls, dooood". Certain drugs, even psychedelics, have that application, but I strongly feel that LSD is something to be taken with the greatest respect. I hope to try LSD again soon, this time from a better angle.

All I can offer you for advice is not to eat too close prior to dosing. I've heard this impacts the intensity of the experience. I always liked to eat salty things while on LSD. Made me feel happy.

Have fun, and good luck with this new door.

// Ped

--------------------

:poison: Dark Triangles - New Psychedelic Techno Single - Listen on Soundcloud :poison:
Gyroscope full album available SoundCloud or MySpace

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#849956 - 08/28/02 06:52 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

LSD is amazing. Find some things to do and play with. With mushrooms I always want to just sit and stare, but acid is more interactive, get up, explore, make something, have fun!

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

OfflineShockey
#shrooms

Loc: Utah
Re: LSD: Things to Consider [Re: Phluck] * 1
    #850338 - 08/29/02 01:53 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Yes, i reccomend Going outside. looking at trees. they are awsome. I like to walk on LSD. i mean you have like 8 milltion watts of entergy it seems. i also like to go camping. or on a hike. knowing where im going. i can control my trips on lsd so i dont get tottaly lost. YOU CAN GET LOST. so please be carful. you can aslo. sit at home in your room. awsome place it is. i love my room. you can sit at your computer and stare at computer animated things that make you trip. the computer is a amazing tool. Ive tried to play games. but i cant ever seem to beable to press the buttons. i almost feel stupid.

Play puzzle toyz like rubiz cube. they fuck with your head on any drug. LSD is good with TECHNO. makes it intense. LSD kinda sucks i think with slow. or reggae music. rap or something like that. Metal rock or techno. i sugest. i have a good time on All the drugs i do. cause i guess im like you. i take it as a more. like. for the trip. not just to see shit. and i like to know what im doing. also. watching tv dosent work. cause youll be staring at the tv and part of the wall will fall apart. i mean it dosent work. watch or do something that will entertai you. dont go on main street. its really really bright. and cars look fucke dup and they dont look right. i dont like it. Kick it with a girl they are so fun with lsd. play with there lips. there weird. kissing is almost impossible. never had sex. never wanted to on LSD. other things interst me more. Thats all i can do for ya man have a happy trip.

--------------------
The sun and moon will Many a time rise and set.
And there are many decisions in life.
Some are wrong Some are right.
But like the sun and moon It will always go on.

Offlinekaptain_karma
We're all inthis together
Loc: the jolly old land of Oz
    #850595 - 08/29/02 06:10 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Just a little thing: I fucking love juggling when I'm tripping. I don't know just what it is, but somehow, the way the balls all move in relation to eachother is awesome.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Re: LSD: Things to Consider [Re: Shockey]
    #850762 - 08/29/02 08:11 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Slow music can be good too.
Jam type music... crazy jazz. I don't mean chilled out relaxed jazz... fucking psychotic mindfuck jazz...

When I take acid I feel like the lead character in an adventure movie. I feel like going and DOING something. Making something, whatever. Just take the acid, put yourself in a comfortable situation and follow your instincts. Always have a nice safe place to return to if things get hairy. Don't just go out and drop 10 hits without a place you can go if you decide you're uncomfortable outside.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Invisibledilatedcreature
veteran

#850770 - 08/29/02 08:17 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

=How long the trip may last?

from erowid:
Onset 20-60 minutes
Coming Up 15-30 minutes
Plateau 2-6 hours
Coming Down 3-5 hours
After Effects 2-5 hours

=How would 2.5 hits of acid be compared to 3 grams of cubes solely in respect to =intensity? (not the type of trip, for I realize they are two different substances)

you realize they are two different substances BUT are you taking into account that there could be 50 micrograms on a hit or 500..... WE REALLY Don't know unless whoever sold it to you / gave it to you knows......

=Will I get hungry during the trip, or immediately following?
=... and should I eat before I plan to trip?
probably not ! if you do I'd just eat something simple like fruit......
stay away from junk food hard alcohol nasty ass stuff....

=Indoors/Outdoors?
=What would be your ideal time to dose?
Outdoors for me unless its to intense for you than you might want to be inside !
I like to trip at about 11:00-12:00 o clock ie take at around lunch time.......

Have fun !

OfflineWildLASER
Infinity In AGrain Of Salt

#851144 - 08/29/02 11:14 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Hope this is in time for your trip..
If you eat/orally absorb a high dose expect it to last a while(10-12 hours at least), I have felt the aftereffects 24 hours later trying to sleep the next day, but that was about 500mcg If had to guess.

Day tripping is nice if you plan to go outside, the visuals are all built onto things and bright, at night the visuals usually base themselves out of darkness and more solely out your mind.

I remember an open field in the day, the trees twisting and growing into the sky(the clouds are amazing too, especially if laying down in the grass looking up at them), cactus like things dancing on the bottom of the lake and in the reflections...
Nature is great to be in, but make sure you know your way or are with people who do, if I wasn't with people on less acid I would have been in the lake.. Running around chopping things up with a machete was fun too but I don't think it's that safe

Looking at anything though is great, alot more crystally and jagged and sometimes neon like then the smooth roundness/curvy warpedness of the mushroom..

In terms of control, I feel alot more lucid on acid, but a stronger mindset in other areas.. They both have a path to them I think but you will still go your own way to some extent..

Have a nice trip!

--------------------
,'~Þ

Edited by WildLASER (08/29/02 11:15 AM)

Offlinegoatywoaty
THing of thing

Loc: caught in the storm of en...
    #851396 - 08/29/02 02:09 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

So, what are some activities that have brought you much pleasure in the midst of an acid trip?

sex dancing writing watching and observing humans and their patterns (not only while trippin)

How long the trip may last?

2.5 hits - anywhwere from 4 hours to 15 from my personal experience.

How would 2.5 hits of acid be compared to 3 grams of cubes solely in respect to intensity? (not the type of trip, for I realize they are two different substances)

well on average for 2.5 hits its been 'fairly' intense. i havnt ingested shrooms w/o and maoi in years so in comparison id say the acid would be more intense than the shrooms, but then again thats based on a 100-150mcg hit...

Will I get hungry during the trip, or immediately following?

most likely not, but i can remember once on some really weak gellies i got an insaciable hunger for RICE! any rice brown rice long rice, rice i needed it and i had to have some.

... and should I eat before I plan to trip?
i fast for 24 hours or so before much mush and usually not at all for lsd

Switchin' back more to the Trip Tip angle of my questionaire, in regards to setting:
Indoors/Outdoors?
both can be rewarding, as always with either choice there are unknown factors.. a log could set you off into an introspectual nightmare. personally if you want it to be great, you make it great regardless of setting

What would be your ideal time to dose?

i usually dose midafternoon or early morning. id rather go all through the night, or go hard and crash for night... sometimes its day night day night day night, wait what is reality?

all in all, id suggest for you to be confortable in your setting sober before you ingest.

--------------------
[real.eyes.realize.real.lies]
the only reality is the one you make of it, for in the end it becomes what it always was.

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #851926 - 08/29/02 06:34 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Nice to hear that you're really prepared so far. 2 and a half hits should be quite intense, depending on the potency, but if it's average, it should be intense enough. The music you listened to on shrooms would be just fine for acid. Energetic music is probably a good idea, but mellow spaced out music is pretty much awesome as well. It might be a good idea to at least eat one meal that day since it's not too nice to be extremely hungry during a trip. Have a good meal in the morning, and maybe a small lunch, and then perhaps drop your tabs at about 3pm. I've never day tripped, but I prefer to drop my acid preferably before the sun goes down, so that when you start to peak you'll see the sun set. Visuals are way more fun at night, and the stars and moon are wonderful trip toys. Glowsticks are a plus too; do some drumming with glowsticks or dance with them in time to the music. If you're indoors, turn the lights off and put on a lava lamp or any trippy lights you have in the house. An indoor trip would be good for a first time, but just stay indoors the first few hours, THEN venture outdoors and look up. Go for a little wander, find a nice little scenic park, whatever, or just sit on the back deck and gaze up at the stars. The bonus of acid is the extra energy. Shrooms make me a bit relaxed and not as energetic, but acid will get me wanting to do big huge missions and do little dances around the place. The main thing that has bought me pleasure on an acid trip would be the music. The peak is a little longer than a shroom trip, which is another bonus. A good way to experience really nice visuals or distortions, is find music that seems to warp your vision when it's cranked on headphones when you're sober. Certain pitches make my vision wobble and on a trip is just crazy.
Well, everyone has said pretty much everything you need to know. You'll be fine. Just do anything you would do on a shroom trip, or just explore new things. Don't forget to give us a detailed trip report!

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

LSD: Things Considered [Re: Sheepish]
    #855474 - 08/31/02 06:06 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Hey all!  It's been quite the interestin' couple of days I must say.  Allow me to thank Ped, phluck, Shockey, kaptain_karma, dilatedcreature, WildLASER, goatywoaty, and Sheepish for your most excellent comments and advice. 

We decided on dosing 2.5 hits apiece at around 3:45 in the afternoon.  The first half hour was simple anticipation of things to come, of which we both had no idea what the future would hold.  By the time the first hour was up, we were both experiencing an incredible body high and extreme giddiness/euphoria.  It was during this time that we decided to roll a couple marijuana cigarettes for later that night since we figured it may be difficult to do in the coming hours.  Well, it still took a lot of effort as we broke up the herbs and I tried to teach my friend, Doreen, to roll a nice joint.  It was very fun, and we were outside at the time in a backyard filled with flowers, plants, rockwork, and sun shining at angles through the trees - leaving their shadowy silhouettes dancing on the ground. 

Whence we had completed the task of rolling, we decided to go on an adventure.  Living in the hills of a suburban town filled with innumerable trees, we set off up the mountain to a radio tower perched above the surrounding valleys.  After returning to the house three times to retrieve items forgotten, we were on our way.  Beauty reigned supreme in the nature around us:  trees smelled wonderful, the sun was warm on our skin, and visuals were starting to kick in.  We stopped at various spots along the way to sit, and sip some of the Snapple tea we had brought along.  Staring at the black asphalt where waving patterns would morph and move reminded me much of a shroom trip, but the visuals were much more apparent and lucid.  Throughout the walk, we passed random people and just waved and said hello - paranoia was practically non-existent. 

Upon reaching the radio tower, we were presented with a gorgeous view of the surrounding cities.  Clouds were amazing, and visual distortions were getting stronger.  We sat at the top on a county survey marker next to the radio tower for a while, simply talking and absorbing all the wonderful sights around us.. eventually proceeding down the mountain to explore a bit, and finally returning home via a different route which presented views of another valley and a vague image of the downtown skyline.  It was unfortunate there is so much air pollution, else we could have seen the mountains and distant cities with much more clarity.  Never the less, it was amazing to say the least. 

Returning to my house, we start to feel the intensity of the lsd.  I had purposely lit many interesting lights that my father (an architect) had placed in our house, and the effect was great.  Music played in the background and the euphoria was bliss.  Textures on the stucco ceiling and tile/carpet floors were doin' really cool things.  Depth perception was severely tweaked, and there was definitely much more energy to the trip than that of a mushroom experience. 

It was at this point that I became somewhat uncomfortable with the confusion/mindfuck of the trip.  Doreen was just runnin' around the house with all the energy she had, and all of the sudden the phone in my room rings.  We sit and wonder, she was running to pick it up - but I didn't want to talk to family at the time so I ran to stop her.  The machine received the message, a hang up, and we were just confused at this point.  It was Doreen's friend, Billy's 21st birthday that day, and she wanted to call him to wish him a happy one, so with much effort and confusion we did so.  After the call, things calmed down a lot, and we decided to go on another adventure.  I forgot to mention that by this time, light was dim outside and dusk was upon us (I believe this had something to do with the mild paranoia/sadness I was experiencing).  But after a few minutes, I gained my resolve, and bit into a fuzzy peach.  Mmmm... the flavor was wonderful, especially the sour skin.  :grin:  So I tried with all the reason I had left in my head, to pack some flashlights, grapes, an apple, and Doreen's smokes into a backpack so we could depart on another adventure.  I would have preferred staying in the house, but she was set on going out since she had so much energy - and I could see I wouldn't be able to convince her otherwise so I just decided to make the best of it and head out.

On the road, it was dark.  No streetlights where I live, and towering trees covering the road blocking out the night sky.  We saw an owl within minutes, swooping down from a tree towards us, then turning around thrusting it's powerful wings up and down to float away into distant trees.  A few minutes later we found a gray cat with blue eyes in the middle of a nearby ivy patch.  Amazing.  Visuals were minimal in the dark, but I was definitely trippin' like mad :cool:

We end up going some ways and decide to return home once more.  I'm not to sure what went on during this time - most likely just layin' around my house speaking random thoughts and drinking iced tea, perhaps laying on my bed getting lost in my ceiling.  We also went on two other similar outdoor adventures during this time.  By now, it was around T+8 hours.

Doreen still had tons of energy, and would go the entire night without sleep.  But at this time, I lit a fire in the fireplace, cut up some more apples, peaches, and grapes, and brought the joint out on a platter to the carpeted living room floor where we laid down under a blanket with a ton of pillows in front of the fire and played some soft renditions of christmas tunes and other celtic chants/moody music (on harp/various strings & percussion).  The music was emotional and I began to cry.  Not bawl, but thinking of past memories and my life in this house that I have spent almost 20 years in, and my time with Doreen and other friends brought tears of joy to my eyes.  She asked me why I cried, but I assured her it was out of simple happiness.  Emotions just overflowed my mind.  I asked Doreen if she was happy, and this sparked a great conversation which proceeded for the next three or four hours.  We smoked intermittently, ate some fruit, and talked about ourselves.  This time (from T+8 hours on) struck me in awe, for I was presented with an astounding mental clarity.  Although I'm sure I spoke slow, I could formulate my thoughts and express them with as great of ease as anyone could, given the limited set of words we have to work with.

All in all, it was a wonderful experience, and an intense one at that.  Sleeping did not come easy, and as I had said, Doreen did not at all.  I probably got some sleep (mind you not much) at about T+26 hours after eating a hearty salad I made for us, and a tall glass of milk accompanied by a multivitamin. 

Music we listened to ranged from floyd, to the chili peppers, to ambient works such as aphex twin or boards of canada, amongst many others.  Anything was good.

There was definitely more body load with acid than shrooms imho.  I was exhausted yet couldn't sleep well, and this persisted throughout the next day as well.  Where as on shrooms I sleep wonderfully, and wake up feeling spiritually refreshed with a great outlook on the world - acid left me feeling wasted and although I wasn't depressed, it did not give me the same "spiritual awakening" that shrooms do.  The drug's effects could still be mildly perceived the next day as well.  No visuals, but I experienced a few sound hallucinations that day, and felt slightly off.

I'm still in a tossup as to how often one should partake in such a strong substance.  Unless unforeseen circumstances arise, I will again try lsd, and I shall then be able to gauge my trips a bit better and gain more complete understanding of this amazing substance.

But the bottom line is... I'm still a mushroom man!

Once again, sincere thanks to all who helped me understand more about this chemical and it's resulting experience.  take care
~mike

--------------------

--------------------
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineShroomStrider
Wanderer

Re: LSD: Things Considered [Re: geokills]
    #855564 - 08/31/02 06:58 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Great report! sounds like you had an awesome time!

--------------------
'It's a complete realization of the aims of psychedelia. But if you take LSD what you experience depends entirely on who you are. Our music may give you the screaming horrors or throw you into screaming ecstasy. Mostly it's the latter.' Roger Waters

OfflineLiquidSmoke
My title's cooler than yours DBK

Loc: S.A.G.G.Y.B.A.L.L.S.
Re: LSD: Things Considered [Re: ShroomStrider]
    #855908 - 08/31/02 10:03 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Wow dude,  you make me wanna try LSD now :wink:

Too bad I don't have the guts.

Beautiful trip report, i must say.  Glad you had fun.

--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

Invisibletak_old
Endo Smoke

Loc: State of confusion
Re: LSD: Things Considered [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #856035 - 09/01/02 12:29 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Sounds like you had fun. Its better than taking LSD and going to astro world!

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #856058 - 09/01/02 12:55 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Glad it went without disasters! Try and keep the acid tripping to a minimum. It's a strong substance and weekend use will most likely kick your ass. Either way, both mushrooms and acid have their own excellent things to offer. :smile: 

Invisibledilatedcreature
veteran

#856665 - 09/01/02 09:49 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

sounds like you guys had a great time !

Offlinepleezr
fuct

Loc: NW
    #857829 - 09/01/02 07:40 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

oh yes! Great report!.  Only one that kept me reading :grin:

--------------------
pleezr

"Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!!"

Offlinejomama
Loc: pasadena, ca
    #859557 - 09/02/02 05:53 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Okay, geo wanted me to post about my take on the acid trip...and here goes.

Everything was just about how Mike said.  On the come up he rolled a monster (sooooo fat) joint and helped me make my own.  The entire time I couldn't stop laughing my ass off.  Once we were finished with that we decided to go on a hike.  Since all I had was a pair of heels (which would have been super uncomfortable), I borrowed Mike's shoes, which must have been at least 2 inches too big for my feet.  So, I tied them on really tightly and off we went.  I was amazed how vibrant everything looked.  Colors were brighter, my sense of smell was sharper, and I was so incredibly happy.  We walked around,  looked, and commented on the beautiful houses and gardens we saw.  On our way up a hill Mike found a squished lizard completely stuck to the pavement and pointed it out to me.  I looked, screamed like a girl for a second, and continued walking.  Then I wanted to go back and look at it again, but we decided that that would probably be a bad idea, and pretty fuckin morbid.  So we continue up the road.  We saw some people, waved, stop to drink some tea we were carrying, looked at some cactus.  I noticed that the visuals would only hit in when I stood still and actually looked at something.  When I was walking things looked bright, but didn't melt.  Well we finally get to the top of the mountain where we sit and look at the view.  I was pretty tired and hot, but I rarely exercise so nothing out of the ordinary.  We sat in silence for a while and looked out over the city.  I kept thinking about how people are infecting the world and we're eventually going to destroy it.  And I looked upon the heavy smog in disgust.  Nonetheless, I was incredibly happy.  Euphoric even.  I immediately fell in love with acid.  I started thinking about other drugs (i.e. alcohol, E, coke, etc.) and thought how excessive they were.  They make you feel good for a while and leave you feeling like crap.  I love how hallucinogens, at least in my case, make me feel enlightened and leave me with a positive outlook on life afterwards.  I then pondered drug culture, raves, and the like.

Yes, so we returned to Mikes house.  Evening was approaching and the sun was setting.  We went to Mike?s backyard, which is full of dark greens, exotic flowers, weird wind chimes, ceramic rabbits, even a fountain, and hung out there.  Mike lay on a beach chair thinking his thoughts.  I was filled with energy and ran around looking at things.  Inducing visuals (at least I think I was inducing them).  Played with flowers, laughed at myself, ran around the house and rang the doorbell cause I felt like it (sorry about freaking you out for a sec mike).  I was having a great time and wanted to go on an adventure.  Mike wasn't up for social interactions so I wanted to call up my friend Billy to wish him a happy 21st birthday.  That was my new mission.  So I got his number and head to a phone.  Picked up the phone, start dialing, and let it ring.  I was set, focused, I was gonna make this phone call without getting retarded!  Yes, so as I was waiting for Billy to pick up...Mike gets on the other line and starts saying "Hellooooo" in a really creepy voice, like an old man even.  Yeah, so I immediately burst into laughter and hung up.  Took a while for me to quit laughing, but I changed phones and tried again.  Yes, so Mike does it again, I start laughing my ass off, and run to his room to use the private line. 

So I disconnect the phone line from the internet and this is when things get fucked up.  Immediately the phone starts ringing, we look at each other, and were like "what the fuck".  I think it's Billy so I go to pick it up, but Mike insists on getting it, It end up being my mom, she asks for me, he says I'm not home, and we say "Whoa."  She must have put the number on auto-redial or something.  Craziness

Well, finally I get a hold of Billy, and the call was completed.

Mike and I then wander around his house looking at interesting gizmos and such.  At one point we encountered a moth resting on his kitchen door.  I walk over to it, and get it to perch on my finger.  We had a moment, then I flinched when it flew away, and it was great. 

Yes, so after some coercing I got Mike to go on an adventure and we wandered around outside again, like he said.  Upon returning we lay about.  I had a horrible time sitting still since I was filled with energy.  Mike finally gets me to calm down, and got me thinking about myself.  That was actually kind of hard for me, since I hate getting introspective, but we had a great conversation, and I think I learned a lot about myself.  This whole time we occasionally munched on fruit and stuff.  I found it hard to eat because the weird texture of the food made me laugh.  Mike kept trying to get me to smoke bud, but I didn?t want it to impair the acid.  Does anyone know it effects it?  I?ll post that ?? in Other Drugs I guess. 

Yeah, well Mike being exhausted decided to go to bed.  I tried falling asleep but it was impossible.  I then decided to play on the computer, but the light from the monitor was keeping Mike up.  Also, when I?d be reading something, trying to be super quiet, I?d find something funny, repeat it to myself, maybe say a word out loud, then start laughing again.  Mike was getting fuckin pissed off and I couldn?t sleep, so I decided to go home around 7:30 in the morning. 

Now get this, as I pull up to the house I see my dad picking up the newspaper.  He immediately starts yelling at my mom to come out.  I walk in, and he flips out about me not coming home that night.  Over the course of the summer I haven?t come home a ton of nights, but he never personally said a word about it to me.  Well, he?s yelling like crazy, spit is flying everywhere.  Tells me to get out of the house, and hits me 3 times.  My mom comes running down the stairs hysterical, and I just look at him like he?s being ridiculous and walk to my room.  I was completely cracked out, and could not believe that that happened.  I?m going to have to give my awesome acid trip credit for me not flipping out.  I couldn?t give a shit I was feeling so great about myself.  Goddamn, but if I were still trippin I?m sure that?s what bad trips are made of.

All in all, I loved acid, love acid, and plan on continue using it.
:grin: 

--------------------

OfflineTempanensis
journeyman
Male
    #863369 - 09/04/02 10:02 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

With both LSD and shrooms... it's all in your mind. What you believe controls how it will affect you.

If you believe that one is safer/better/trippier/more intense/less intense/more natural/less natural/etc than the other, then that is how it will affect you.

Psilocybin and lysergic acid diethylamide have an amazingly similar effect, with the biggest difference being the duration of that effect.

True, other compounds exist in shrooms, but most of them have little effect. The big difference comes from your own mind.

Dosing can be much harder to regulate with LSD since it takes far less of it (50 micrograms on a tiny square of blotter paper versus 1 gram of dried shrooms), making it much easier to take more than you were prepared to.

Also, the fact that the shroom trip is compressed into half the time that the LSD trip is can affect your impression of the trip.

Mescaline is also "natually occuring", and lasts longer than LSD.

The biggest difference between the three (besides the time differences) is that it takes far, far, far less LSD to have a trip.

Technically, one gram of 100% pure crystal lysergic acid diethylamide could be used to produce 10,000 doses of 100 microgram blotter (100 sheets of 100 hits).

It is estimated that a clandestine LSD lab produces batches yielding a couple ounces of say 60% pure crystal (whereby you end up with 50 microgram hits after it gets diluted and passed from dealer to dealer). One of these batches would be about half a million hits of acid, from about 2-3 days worth of work.

A lab of the same size, and with high end equipment growing mushrooms would take over a month to produce ten pounds of shrooms (less than 5000 doses).

Unfortunately (for us) LSD synthesis is extremely complicated, dangerous, expensive and requires bases substances and chemicals that are illegal, and highly watched by government agencies.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate