Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGoldenCapAttack
Psilocybin Dumpster Divin'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mush Mountain
Need to know what these shrooms were (includes my trip)
    #8552764 - 06/23/08 12:37 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Hey i would like to know what these shrooms are, like the strain; heres some backround on them.
They were very small and Brown, dark brown. I would say the largest was maybe 1 1/2 inches. The cap was about 1/2 inch in diameter. very skinny and kinda flimsy. They came from San Fransisco, CA. The reason i would like to know is because they gave me the most intense mind trip/visual trip ive had so far.

The Trip
It was my first time shrooming and i bought an 1/8 off "a guy". He said he just got back from picking them himself in Golden Gate park in San Fransisco, Ca. After getting them went home, told my parents i was going to sleep then snuck out to a friends house.
After i got there with my other 3 friends that were shrooming it (it was all our first at the time) we immediately ate them adn packed a bowl and started smoking during the come up.
Maybe like 20 min after i had like a tingly feeling in my head, it was awesome. Then it slowly Spread to the rest of my body, again, awesome. Then, in an instant, Everything started moving, fusing, shaking. I would concentrate on a baseball logo then it would just explode into a furious shaking orgasm.
I had to move. I got off the bed and sat on a stool. It was hard and as soon as i sat on it, it gave me a different "vibe". I started to look out his window then i slowly forgot what it was. Then since i didnt know it was a window the next best thing was a picture. I slowly rose and stuck my head out of his window but in my mind i thought i was going in a picture and i was in a whole new world but as soon as i pulled my head in i realized it was a window and once again, i had to move.
I went to the living room with my friend and we put on the movie " Scanner Darkley". (This movie is MADE for Trippin, dont believe me? Eat an 1/8 then watch it.) I dont rememver much from the movie except when it showed a scene with roaches they appeared EVERYWHERE! ON THE WALLS , FLOORS, CEILING! it freaked me out and i stopped watching it.
Oh but i didnt move this time, by now the symptoms were coming up strong! I felt like i was sinking into the couch; it was the most relaxing feeling i have ever had(at the time).
Then the next sequence repeated for maybe an hour or so.
I would turn and look at my friends face then it woudl twist and just start swirling around like water in a toilet after being flushed. Then i would turn again and see another friends face twist, and my other friend with a huge ass smile. Then i would ask the only sober person what time it was, they said 1:30. This at the time made no sense. I would look at my phone, look at where it said 1:30 and just not get it. Then i would ask what time i have to go home then she would answer and i wouldnt understand. This repeated Until about 2:20. Then the next time i asked and she told me the time i thought i had to go home and i started FREAKING OUT! I instantly Got up and said "take me home, i wanna go to sleep". Everything started turing into a bad trip.Everyone was trying to calm me down saying i dont want to go home right now but in my mind i didnt get it. I was so narrow minded at the time that nothing they were gonna say could calm me down. So at that time the "she" i was talking about took me to the car and started to drive me home, then i kind of Blacked out until about a block from my house then i said "where are we?" she said she was taking me home and i asked why, then she said " so you can go to sleep". At this time i had totally forgotten that all of that had happened and now i had to go home because we were low on gas and she wouldnt be able to take me home later. I was Fucked.
After being dropped off at my house in the middle of the night while tripping balls, i slowly walk to my door and look throught the glass....!!!!!!!!!. I see a light that kind of looks like someone is walking in front of it. I instantly think that my parents new i snuk out and were waiting for me on the other side. I stood outside my door in comlete terror for about 30-45 min. Then i got up enought courage and stuck the key in and opended the door, then i learn that the light was actually my microwave light saying "press start" and it was going back and forth. Then for a reason i do not know i SLAM MY DOOR AT ABOUT #ish IN THE MORNING AND IT HAD WINDCHIMES ON IT!! I stand there thinking alright if theyre coming therye coming now. But to my surprise no one came.
I walk to my room and start to hear voices from my parents room. I think "Well they already know, i should just go to there door and tell them whats going on" But luckily i didnt. But i was still trippin bad. I would hear cars go by and think it was the cops coming after me and all my friends and I and that were going to jail. I think to myself that i fucked my life up and there are only 2 ways out. Suicide or to runaway. luckily im smarter then that and i think to myself "just chill, your trippin to hard" and about 5 minutes after that i instantly come out of my trip, and i just say, wow. I go to sleep then the next morning still cant believe what had happened.

The trip was one of my best excluding the bad trip at the end. My advice to you, DO NOT SNEAK OUT WHEN GOING TO SHROOM, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE TO SNEAK BACK IN!! IT IS ALL YOU WILL THINK ABOUT! I think now and realize how stupid i was and how lucky i was for not getting caught for slamming my door in the middle of the night.

WEll that was my first trip and any help on what kind of shrooms they were would be appreciated. I did eat these shrooms after that at a friends when i had nothing to worry about and it was tied for my best trip.

--------------------
My Lysergic Masterpeice

Edited by GoldenCapAttack (06/23/08 12:48 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTheBulb2005
Human

Re: Need to know what these shrooms were (includes my trip) [Re: GoldenCapAttack]
    #8552824 - 06/23/08 01:02 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Probably Psilocybe Cyanescens

OfflineGoldenCapAttack
Male User Gallery

Re: Need to know what these shrooms were (includes my trip) [Re: TheBulb2005]
    #8552828 - 06/23/08 01:03 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Aight thanks, ill check em out.

--------------------
My Lysergic Masterpeice

OfflineGoldenCapAttack
Male User Gallery

Re: Need to know what these shrooms were (includes my trip) [Re: TheBulb2005]
    #8552845 - 06/23/08 01:08 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

TheBulb2005 said:
Probably Psilocybe Cyanescens

Eh actually i checked em out. I dont think that they were those because the ones i had, had more of just a regular mushroom cap not all wavy

thanks anyways

--------------------
My Lysergic Masterpeice

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: Need to know what these shrooms were (includes my trip) [Re: GoldenCapAttack]
    #8552914 - 06/23/08 01:41 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Either cyans or the "friscosas" ive picked both in the park.

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains