Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineggpr
Stranger
Re: DEALING WITH 'DEALERS' [Re: songcycle67]
    #8550888 - 06/22/08 02:46 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

when it's a friend of mine who gets shit that turns out to be bunk(rarely happens), I just tell him my situation and usually he gives me a discount on my next purchase and looks extra hard to find me the best quality stuff.  Were pretty good friends and we have an understanding that i want the best quality stuff and am willing to pay for it, so usually he asks around people he trusts more for my stuff.  Maybe you should just ask him about it, if hes a good friend the chances are he was just told it was good and doesn't know otherwise.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineYossarian22
Stranger
Re: DEALING WITH 'DEALERS' [Re: poeticphoto]
    #8550952 - 06/22/08 03:10 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

poeticphoto said:
Well here's the deal.... It WAS my first time.  I've only had acid that was completely bunk before = no effects whatsoever.

The guy's a friend who got it from someone who was from "out of town".  He said he had dealt with the guy many times before and it was *always* GOOD shit...

I agree that he may not have known.  But I also see it as very fruity that he did not buy any for himself (None of his friends did either).  He's been working his ass off so I know he has money... and he *loves* tripping... and as far as I know his mushroom field isn't doing so well.  So anyway...

We ate it at about 11 pm.  It tasted VERY strong and bitter.  It took about 45 mins to hit.  It came on very much like tripping does, but once it hit that initial state... it just sort of buzzed out into a very chemical feeling body drone.  There were no visuals.  We spent the night feeling extremely irritable and dirty.  And when I woke up this morning at noon it took about 2 hours to feel normal again.  My jaw is still stiff. 

I don't think it was lsd at all.  I'm pretty sure it was some RC.  Just don't know which one.  There's another thread I made discussing all of this... titled "What's in my body?" if anyone's that interested.

I just posted this one because I was wondering how many people actually stand up for themselves in this type of situation.  Looks like many of you don't.  I don't agree with that. 

This is a big reason why the drug community is so FUCKED in the first place.  I don't want my money back.  I'm willing to accept the fact that I blew $150 on a bunk ass 10 strip.  I'm thinking of buying back the 4 hits I sold to someone and throwing it at him.  Saying I don't even want that shit if that's what he's callin LSD.  I'll do this after I buy 2 ounces of his weed.  Because he does have decent weed.  lol

Peace guys, thanks for everything.

So you've never tripped on acid before, it only took about 45 minutes to come up, and you know for sure that he sold you bunk shit? Maybe it was just a low dose or got degraded by poor handling, or maybe you just react weirdly to LSD. Unless an LSD-experienced friend can vouch for its authenticity(or lack thereof) you really don't know enough to go around accusing people.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#8551050 - 06/22/08 03:42 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

hello its called supply and demand lol Karma is that to an extent. you get what you give and have been given. so Create or recreate! There is a flow

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

#8551147 - 06/22/08 04:10 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

poeticphoto said:
I'm thinking of buying back the 4 hits I sold to someone and throwing it at him.

So wait, you're upset mainly because your friend sold you something without first testing it's legitimacy, right?

Kinda sounds like you did the same thing.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: DEALING WITH 'DEALERS' [Re: truffleupagus]
    #8551461 - 06/22/08 05:36 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

ouch

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineTadpole
Stranger

Re: DEALING WITH 'DEALERS' [Re: thedudenj]
    #8551656 - 06/22/08 06:41 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
ouch

:grin: I second that. He has a point.

Also, I must agree with what was said by others here. He might not have known what he sold, and maybe he should have done a quality test first and so on, but I don't see why you can't just go to him and have a civil conversation. Tell him humbly about your experience and see what he has to say.

Quote:

songcycle67 said:
Karma is generally misinterpreted as a mystical force that rights all wrongs.  That's just a very dilluted form of the buddhist concept which is basically just a way of saying "you reap what you sew."  Karma isn't going to fly out of the sky and strike so-and-so down; his own actions will, though. 

If a person continues down a path that hurts others, he will eventually end up friendless and alone:  that is an example of karma.

Thank you! :smile:

(first post in about two years.. I can't believe it)

Offlinelukey2411
Stranger
Male

Loc: Australia, Victoria, (S.E...
Re: DEALING WITH 'DEALERS' [Re: Tadpole]
    #8552300 - 06/22/08 09:56 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:
songcycle67 said:
Karma is generally misinterpreted as a mystical force that rights all wrongs.  That's just a very dilluted form of the buddhist concept which is basically just a way of saying "you reap what you sew."  Karma isn't going to fly out of the sky and strike so-and-so down; his own actions will, though.

If a person continues down a path that hurts others, he will eventually end up friendless and alone:  that is an example of karma.

See, I agree that this happens, but then why do we need to call it Karma at all? Is it Karma if I punch someone and then they punch me back? Or is that just logical human interaction? Then is it Karma if I punch someone and they don't punch me back, yet later on in the week I burn myself on the stove?

I can't see the point in believing in Karma.

Go and talk to your dealer. State the facts. Bitter taste, tight jaw...etc. See what he has to say for himself. Then see if it is worth causing a hassle about. I  have no idea who this guy is, but a fair few people need to be dealt with aggressively (not belligerently) but just let them know that they won't get away with lying and fucking you about. Let him know that if the next batch he gets isn't any good then you are going to start spreading the word about his shit 'acid'. In the end, he probably needs you more than you need him.

Offlinepsilophile82
stilltrillchillpill>realdeal
 User Gallery

Re: DEALING WITH 'DEALERS' [Re: lukey2411]
    #8552471 - 06/22/08 10:53 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

wow- how much of tangent can we take one thread on?

--------------------
"chaos is the nature of order"

Offlinelukey2411
Stranger
Male

Re: DEALING WITH 'DEALERS' [Re: psilophile82]
    #8552878 - 06/23/08 01:21 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Does it matter? It is a discussion board...

OfflineAScannerDarkly
On StrangerTides
Male

#8552899 - 06/23/08 01:30 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

My friend presented my with acid one time but his dealer had cut a single tab into tiny peices and sold each individual one as a single tab. It was pretty hilarious. I ended up giving the whole thing to some highschool girl at the party for some rolls and she tripped so i guess it wasnt completely bunk.

--------------------
[quote]Voido said:
[quote]drken said:
Dont get me wrong he is a funny guy, just not a great actor. Smoke some bud and watch the movie, weed helps me pick out shitty acting. [/quote]

no your just stoned. stop smoking pot [/quote]

OfflineMokshaIs
everywhereeverpresent

#8553007 - 06/23/08 02:55 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

lukey2411 said:
If you're a "man of science", then show me a link between science and karma.

"for every action there is an equal an opposite reaction"

--------------------
in all of Infinite
there is but One
and it is nOne
ever and always
in every and all ways

OfflineAScannerDarkly
On StrangerTides
Male

Re: DEALING WITH 'DEALERS' [Re: MokshaIs]
    #8553069 - 06/23/08 03:42 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

MokshaIs said:
Quote:

lukey2411 said:

Selling bunk acid is a series of actions though.

--------------------
[quote]Voido said:
[quote]drken said:
Dont get me wrong he is a funny guy, just not a great actor. Smoke some bud and watch the movie, weed helps me pick out shitty acting. [/quote]

no your just stoned. stop smoking pot [/quote]

Offlinecheech
third eyeenhanced entity

#8553409 - 06/23/08 07:12 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

just call the police from a phone booth and tell em anonymously that youve heard there was a drug dealer living in that house in that appartment.

InvisibleElementium
Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: DEALING WITH 'DEALERS' [Re: cheech]
    #8553454 - 06/23/08 07:39 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

cheech said:
just call the police from a phone booth and tell em anonymously that youve heard there was a drug dealer living in that house in that appartment.

Why would anyone ever do this?

Drug charges are no laughing matter and ruin lives.

Don't be petty.  If you really don't like the guy, just cut 'em from your life -- but don't cut him from his.

Offlineouthere4
Anomaly
Male User Gallery

#8553479 - 06/23/08 07:51 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

karma is for realz whether you acknowledge it or not, hmmm, related to science...cause and effect?

Offlinemoe.ron
Coral Reefer

Loc: Edge City
Re: DEALING WITH 'DEALERS' [Re: Yossarian22]
    #8553487 - 06/23/08 07:53 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Yossarian22 said:
Quote:

poeticphoto said:
Well here's the deal.... It WAS my first time.  I've only had acid that was completely bunk before = no effects whatsoever.

The guy's a friend who got it from someone who was from "out of town".  He said he had dealt with the guy many times before and it was *always* GOOD shit...

I agree that he may not have known.  But I also see it as very fruity that he did not buy any for himself (None of his friends did either).  He's been working his ass off so I know he has money... and he *loves* tripping... and as far as I know his mushroom field isn't doing so well.  So anyway...

We ate it at about 11 pm.  It tasted VERY strong and bitter.  It took about 45 mins to hit.  It came on very much like tripping does, but once it hit that initial state... it just sort of buzzed out into a very chemical feeling body drone.  There were no visuals.  We spent the night feeling extremely irritable and dirty.  And when I woke up this morning at noon it took about 2 hours to feel normal again.  My jaw is still stiff. 

I don't think it was lsd at all.  I'm pretty sure it was some RC.  Just don't know which one.  There's another thread I made discussing all of this... titled "What's in my body?" if anyone's that interested.

I just posted this one because I was wondering how many people actually stand up for themselves in this type of situation.  Looks like many of you don't.  I don't agree with that. 

This is a big reason why the drug community is so FUCKED in the first place.  I don't want my money back.  I'm willing to accept the fact that I blew $150 on a bunk ass 10 strip.  I'm thinking of buying back the 4 hits I sold to someone and throwing it at him.  Saying I don't even want that shit if that's what he's callin LSD.  I'll do this after I buy 2 ounces of his weed.  Because he does have decent weed.  lol

Peace guys, thanks for everything.

So you've never tripped on acid before, it only took about 45 minutes to come up, and you know for sure that he sold you bunk shit? Maybe it was just a low dose or got degraded by poor handling, or maybe you just react weirdly to LSD. Unless an LSD-experienced friend can vouch for its authenticity(or lack thereof) you really don't know enough to go around accusing people.

This was my first though. "Never tripped, but is claming to know what something isnt." Neither pot, shrooms, or LSD were exactally what I thought they were gonna be the first time I tried them. I was suprised by what the actually did. I was expecting my reality to become a crazy cartoon for 8 hours. No suprise it didnt happen. I like the quote I read on this board recently: "Tripping is an experience, not a visual display"

Some of what you say sounds like LSD, but other parts dont. Why dont you talk to your dealer about it. I mean if your still geting weed from him and want to maintain a business realtionshp, just ask him "Where thoes doses really LSD?" If he says "yes" ask a few more questions about how you felt... Have any of your other friends doesed these and complained of not getting LSD? See what the rest of your "community" thinks.

Being thast your not really in a position to positivly identify your subsatnce, I would rely on friends and folks around you hto help you figure out what is up...for 150 a 10stip...they should have been real...but I guess I dont need to tell you that.

--------------------
Boy Man God Shit...

Offlinelukey2411
Stranger
Male

Re: DEALING WITH 'DEALERS' [Re: AScannerDarkly]
    #8553523 - 06/23/08 08:07 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

AScannerDarkly said:
Quote:

MokshaIs said:
Quote:

lukey2411 said:

Selling bunk acid is a series of actions though.

With many different reactions. It's not so simple, I'm not going to let you off the hook with that weak a link.

Offlineundersativaskies
blue ridgerepresent
Male User Gallery

Loc: cville
Re: DEALING WITH 'DEALERS' [Re: cheech]
    #8553713 - 06/23/08 09:34 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Snitching out on anybody is not right. I dont care if they sold you a 1000 bunk hits, you never rat. Thats why there are the police. If people didnt snitch and do shady activity, it would be harder to make cases.     
        If someones being sketchy and ripping people off, he will get caught on his own. I bet your the type of person who asks to make a deal even before they offer one to you. Type of person that would rat on there mom and dad if you had to. Maybe you will smarten up one day and love will correct your dark soul. lol

--------------------
The wolves howl, the sheep dwell, and the fool casts his whom.

Offlinejetpackjake
Brisketball Champion
Male

Loc: Fortuna, California
Re: DEALING WITH 'DEALERS' [Re: undersativaskies]
    #8553748 - 06/23/08 09:54 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I understand why you could be upset about false cid... buuut... two things..

1. youre building a case, and he seriously just may have not known. and if he did know, he probably wouldn't admit it. so you may never know. so move on.

2. throwing it in his face... but buying some weed off him... drama, man. drama drama drama. trailor park drama over drugs.

InvisibleDebuteMachine

#8553764 - 06/23/08 09:59 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

poeticphoto said:
Good point, I was just planning on getting some green out of him before I walk out of his house forever.  It's not him that sells anything.  He only sells his mushrooms.  He's just one of those dealers that has a million dealers.  But the thing is that I trusted him.  Now I don't.  And I don't see any point of me dealing with people I don't trust.  I'm not a fucking tard.

I don't plan on supporting him anymore after today (if he even answers his freakin phone today...) But then again, I'm not supporting him by buying weed from his dealer.  So...

But, good point about giving him the blotter back.  Maybe I'll burn it in front of him.  Even though the blotter was from another sorce too, he assured me that I could trust it was quality shit.

Bah... I don't think you get it. :frown:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds